FatKat

Paonia, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

He wont get to court in the next several years with David Ralston. He keeps delaying all of his cases using the excuse of his political appointment. Delay, Delay, Delay. This keeps fees up that way he can milk the client for years! Good lock with that. The only good thing that can happen is this guy will sit in jail for the duration.
Just asking

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

Is J.D.still rotting in a jail cell ? Looks bad for him. Is there a court date set yet.
4 sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

J.D. got out of jail on a half a million dollar bond. His court date is set on Jan.3,2011.
News

Morganton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Protect your children!! Pervert got out of jail.. God help us!
Just asking

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Hopfull ALL the children have been removed from J.D. home.
What I have been told

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

JD is wearing an "ankle bracelet" and can not go near Pat's Country Kitchen (which by the way I feel is an unfair title to this thread anyway - it should just be JD) DFCS does not remove children not in danger. If there are no accusations that anything happened to children in his home AND he is no longer allowed in that home why remove them from the only parent they know?
He can not go near any children. If his GPS anklet shows him near a school or park I would expect police to show up.
Just asking

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Good point. My concern was for the safty of the children.
RHood

Paonia, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

This Guy is rather repulsive. I think if he breaths in the wrong direction they will pick him up.
guessing home girl

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

what happen at Pat's last night heard several law cars was there.
set off ankle GPS

Paonia, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

JD got drunk and violated his probation?
Just asking

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

set off ankle GPS wrote:
JD got drunk and violated his probation?
Did he get locked up again ?
frostymcwitch

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

guessing home girl wrote:
what happen at Pat's last night heard several law cars was there.
Whay happened?
Just asking

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

frostymcwitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Whay happened?
Read #170
Has the Facts

Hotchkiss, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Just asking wrote:
<quoted text> Read #170
Excusee me but that is not why they were there.. and no he did not get locked up. You all just need to worry about what drama goes in all of your own lives and leave this mans personal life alone!!!!!
Hello JD

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Has the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Excusee me but that is not why they were there.. and no he did not get locked up. You all just need to worry about what drama goes in all of your own lives and leave this mans personal life alone!!!!!

How is it going JD? Do you miss the big house already? Once they break you over in the big house you'll like it there. LOL
Just asking

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Has the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have the facts, you know where J.D, will be after Jan.3rd 2011
Has the Facts

Hotchkiss, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Hello JD wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it going JD? Do you miss the big house already? Once they break you over in the big house you'll like it there. LOL
This isnt JD it is another person in this community that thinks you all must be pretty bored to invade some one elses personal life to get your jollies!!! This is suppose to be the south and people is suppose to be a least alot nicer than the north. But I THINK NOT!!!! I am from the north and the more I hear about bs about people having to gossip about someone elses life is pretty sad and sickening.. get a life and let the courts and God decide the faith of JD...
Here are the facts

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Has the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
This isnt JD it is another person in this community that thinks you all must be pretty bored to invade some one elses personal life to get your jollies!!! This is suppose to be the south and people is suppose to be a least alot nicer than the north. But I THINK NOT!!!! I am from the north and the more I hear about bs about people having to gossip about someone elses life is pretty sad and sickening.. get a life and let the courts and God decide the faith of JD...
You say it's personal when a grown man molests children? What rock did you crawl out from under? Go back north if you condone such actions we in the south are repulsed by such actions. OH and don't give me the innocent until proven guilty trip. The grand jury indicted him and he's under a half million dollar bond. That doesn't happen in cases of reasonable doubt. Pack up and move on carpetbagger. You have sullied the DB.
Wow

White Pine, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

the bond amount has nothing to do with guilt...only the charge filed... as far as a grand jury indictment a grand jury's only task is to determine if a crime MAY (< big word) have been committed, and warrants further investigation. thats all very simple.
it takes more to get your car searched on the side of the road without your consent, than it does to get an indictment.
Usually a persons case is taken before a grand jury because the officer does NOT have enough evidence to arrest on the spot. as the charges are felony nothing had to take place before an officer only evidence of a crime had occurred at any time to affect the arrest at will. thats your first clue. Also a grand jury hears NOTHING from the defense, as they are not allowed in, only the prosecution.
J Norman

White Pine, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Judged:

A fast search turned up the following;
The National Center for Child Abuse and Neglect reports 3.5 million cases of alleged child abuse in 1998, with 1 million of these confirmed. But 71 percent of the accusations were unfounded and false.(Dean Tong, 2002).

National Coalition for Child Protection Reform (2007)
roughly 3.5 million children investigated as
a result of reports alleging child abuse every
year, more than 2.7 million of them are victims of
false allegations.

With numbers that high, this is a good example of why we have due process in this country.

I am NOT defending ANYONE, simply saying those are very high numbers. It seems in the times we now live, the terms molester and terrorist are thrown around very very freely. If this is true or not I do not know but,.....

Should we not hold our judgments until a trial and verdict is handed down by a jury made up of the citizens of the community. who have seen the actual facts and evidence. As only time will tell, and the truth no matter what it may be, will come out.

"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you." Matthew 7:2

So I wonder, Would our time and effort not be better spent giving help and support to ALL involved. instead of using fake names to spread rumor. What if you were a member of either family involved?

I will say this, Yes i do know the Longs even though i have not seen them, or lived in that area in years. i consider myself very lucky to have been apart of their lives for years, and during that time i have seen countless acts of kindness and generously on their part to many in that community and even complete strangers.
They are some of the hardest working people i have ever had the fortune of meeting, and i am proud to call them my friends.

With that said i REFUSE to hide behind screen name for what i say, as i was taught from a child to never do or say anything that you are not willing to stand up and say to that person or take full responsibility for.
JLN

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Blue Ridge News Video

•••
•••

Blue Ridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blue Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE