Pats Country Kitchen
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Whatsup

Paonia, CO

#1 Sep 18, 2010
There were five police cars there the other day. It looked like they closed the place down; whats up?
Gotcha

United States

#2 Sep 18, 2010
Prostitution ring, I think.
TheHood

Paonia, CO

#3 Sep 18, 2010
Heard that someone was arrested for child molestation. Repeat offender?? This is the rumor not fact. Has anyone heard this that can verify true facts?

Paonia, CO

#4 Sep 20, 2010
This seems to be an excepted behavior here. I don't understand how these types of offenders are given foster kids. How does this happen? Their is something seriously wrong with the way Georgia does background checks.
No way

Blue Ridge, GA

#5 Sep 20, 2010
what is the real story who is this person you are talking about
Ronnie

AOL

#6 Sep 20, 2010
I was their eating lunch when Fannin county Sherrifs surrounded the place, what a treat! They where looking for the owner of the place,he was wanted for a couple counts of child molestastion, And they got him! Adopted kids he & his wife where suppose to be taking care of.Guess they got tired of taking care of them or the state checks wern't enough.
That's the last time I'll ever walk in that place. Seems to be a real problem here, I knew someone else here that had four adopted kids that did the same thing how discracful. I hope the law put's him in a cell with someone that gives him a dose of his own medice.
Watch for Tuesdays local paper I'm sure we'll here all about it.
No way

Blue Ridge, GA

#7 Sep 20, 2010
What is the name of the owners
frostymcwitch

Winchester, TN

#8 Sep 20, 2010
The owners are JD & Pat Long.
frostymcwitch

Winchester, TN

#9 Sep 20, 2010
Just know their names, not confirming any details because I don't know. lol
RepresenativeAge nt

Paonia, CO

#10 Sep 20, 2010
This will be interesting to see how this case is handled or if it will just go away. If you know what I mean. Seems this has happened before with these folks. Check out the paper Busted maybe they will have him on the front page. Now tell me that in a case like this you would have sympathy for this man! It is not the first time these allegations have been made; yet they are able to have foster kids?? SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS HAPPENS!! Excuse me, I'm trying to remember he is innocent till proven guilty. I am just having a hard time digesting it all.
frostymcwitch

Winchester, TN

#11 Sep 20, 2010
Seems everything is confirmed and should be in the paper tomorrow. It's a horrible shame that these people can foster and adopt children and others can't because they can't afford it. Wonder if he'll buy his way out of it.
scott

Georgetown, TN

#12 Sep 20, 2010
Good old fannin co. Why didn`t the Sheriff`s dept.step in and do something? If there is a sex offender here. WHY? Woops let it slip by.
Broadcasting

Paonia, CO

#13 Sep 20, 2010
According to family it is not his first time around with this sort of thing. These folks will be back to business as usual tomorrow like it never happened and people will forget about it or act like nothing happened. Hopefully they will plaster his picture on the front page of BUSTED as a Public safety bulletin.

Since: Aug 10

Paonia, CO

#14 Sep 20, 2010
Let's just hope it isn't true for the child's sake!

Paonia, CO

#15 Sep 21, 2010
DontTrustPoliticians wrote:
Let's just hope it isn't true for the child's sake!
What?? They guy is a sicko he hits on kids and has allegedly sodomized and had oral sex with minor children. What else do you need to know? It is not his first time. Anyone who eats there is supporting him. He should have never had minors in his home to start with. His wife is just as sick as he is for putting up with it. She is just as guilty. Now go and support them by eating at their restaurant if it makes you feel better. The paper stated the their was a forensic exam that confirmed the allogation's what more do you need to know?

Paonia, CO

#16 Sep 21, 2010
By the way' you don't trust politician's but will trust the word of a molester?? Wow, may be they will watch your kids for you! Why not?
MailAlert

Paonia, CO

#17 Sep 21, 2010
Foster Parenting seems to be more of a business here; that is the problem. Folks take in kids so the can finance their lifestyle and that is what is wrong with the system. We need facilities which can be monitored by the proper authority's not individual homes. I know of a guy that took in two boys and a 14year old girl and the guy got the 14yr old girl pregnant. Need I say more.
scott

Georgetown, TN

#18 Sep 21, 2010
Where is the ENFORCEMENT, of the sex offender`s the Sheriff`s dept is responsiable for the tracking of all sex offenders in the county. So i must ask "WHAT HAPPENED"? Someone in that office must be held responsible. The ball has been dropped.
frostymcwitch

United States

#19 Sep 21, 2010
I don't think he was ever convicted the first time. Hopefully now with forensic testing they'll be able to get a conviction. He might like what the boys in prison will do to him though, that part sucks.

Since: Aug 10

Paonia, CO

#20 Sep 21, 2010
Reply wrote:
By the way' you don't trust politician's but will trust the word of a molester?? Wow, may be they will watch your kids for you! Why not?
When I posted about hoping it wasn't true for the child's sake, the paper wasn't out yet. I had no way of knowing anything more than was written here and didn't know anything about the forensic testing. I don't know the people and I have never eaten there. I was just hoping the whole thing wasn't true for the child's sake. I think you missed my point and made an awful comment about the guy watching my kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
full eclipse 2 hr Miss Landers 16
Rib Country Waitress 2 hr back the f off 116
Worst steak ever. What happened Horrible cust... 5 hr Lindsey Graham 18
Baptist Churches in Fannin 6 hr DukeMcCall 5
Trump meets his boss, Vladimir Putin Wed dgd478 9
Anyone know this girl? works at Pizza Hut in Bl... Tue curious 1
BR city council Jul 24 Blue Ridge resident 2

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance