blue ridge person

Blue Ridge, GA

#23 Jul 2, 2011
Jmadonna wrote:
What happened?
Bad car wreck last nite at Wendy's killed 2 kids 16 yr old Justin lee was driving drunk and hit them 2 more children r injured badly and mom is preg she was bleeding so they r not sure the baby will make it so sad
just sayin

Vidalia, GA

#24 Jul 2, 2011
Several years ago, my brothers families were hit by a drunk driver. Their lives were changed forever. The worst part was--it was not the first time that the boy drove drunk.

I want to see the 16-year old held accountable--and he should never be allowed to drive again. He should know beyond a doubt that his act impacted peoples lives FOREVER.
blue ridge person

Blue Ridge, GA

#25 Jul 2, 2011
Jmadonna wrote:
This accident has so many stories to it... does anyone know the real facts?
Yes I do I'm married to a cop who knows what happened the 16 yr old named Justin Lee drivin 2011 dodge ram truck hit a family of six 1 child was ejected from the vehicle the second child a 6th old passed away because of the seatbelt and impact 2 other girls hv multiple broken bones the mom was preg and they had to fly her out 2 she was bleeding the police today said she still may loose the baby not sure the daddy was hurt but not bad he actually had someone drive him from fannin to were they flew the children when the first helicopter left with the worst ones so that is all I no right now the family of 6 where from FL so my heart goes out to all there was also a third vehicle and they took them to union
Jmadonna

Blue Ridge, GA

#26 Jul 2, 2011
There are so many stories to this, does anyone have the right story?
unknown

Evans, GA

#27 Jul 2, 2011
Jmadonna wrote:
There are so many stories to this, does anyone have the right story?
read the post above your last post. that's the gist of the "story".
Angiebthatsme

Blue Ridge, GA

#28 Jul 2, 2011
My heart aches for all involved..especially the families who lost loved ones.. but I do not believe this boy should be tried as an adult...he is wrong and he should be punished to full extent that he can be at his age, but in a few years he will be older and more mature, and not the same person he is now. That he did this will be something he has to live with from the rest of his life. I ache for his parents as much as I ache for the other families loss. So many lives changed in a split second. Praying for all involved.
friend

Copperhill, TN

#29 Jul 2, 2011
angiebthatsme I agree
blue ridge person

Blue Ridge, GA

#30 Jul 2, 2011
Angiebthatsme wrote:
My heart aches for all involved..especially the families who lost loved ones.. but I do not believe this boy should be tried as an adult...he is wrong and he should be punished to full extent that he can be at his age, but in a few years he will be older and more mature, and not the same person he is now. That he did this will be something he has to live with from the rest of his life. I ache for his parents as much as I ache for the other families loss. So many lives changed in a split second. Praying for all involved.
One problem thou he was so drunk he ain't going to remember the worst part and I for one believe he should be tried as an adult he sure was acting like one drinking then being a immature person getting in that vehicle I hope he has to go to jail for a long long time because not only has he destroyed this family's life there little kids will never get to grow up and enjoy life because of a worthless person
Claudia

Blue Ridge, GA

#31 Jul 2, 2011
just another case of parents should be more aware of what is going on in their kids lives....maybe this could have been avoided all together...maybe not... just sayin....
Fannin native

Dayton, TN

#32 Jul 2, 2011
Whoever is responsible for giving him the drink should also be responsible for the deaths that occured.
the truth

United States

#33 Jul 2, 2011
I am very very close on inside details. Beer was in the truck but none had been consumed. The boy was going past windy ridge 100 mph and a cop pulled behind him. Like any 16 year old, he got scared and turned onto Josh hall rd. He looked behind him to check if the cop chased him and hit the van.
blue ridge person

Blue Ridge, GA

#34 Jul 2, 2011
the truth wrote:
I am very very close on inside details. Beer was in the truck but none had been consumed. The boy was going past windy ridge 100 mph and a cop pulled behind him. Like any 16 year old, he got scared and turned onto Josh hall rd. He looked behind him to check if the cop chased him and hit the van.
Well ur wrong because it was on the news and the state patrol said he was charged tonite w DUI it was fox 5 news and he had hit a guard rall before he got to Wendy's also he almost hit the cop so ur information is wrong
blue ridge person

Blue Ridge, GA

#35 Jul 2, 2011
Fannin native wrote:
Whoever is responsible for giving him the drink should also be responsible for the deaths that occured.
I AGREE 100%
blue ridge person

Blue Ridge, GA

#36 Jul 2, 2011
Claudia wrote:
just another case of parents should be more aware of what is going on in their kids lives....maybe this could have been avoided all together...maybe not... just sayin....
AMEN
checkurfacts

Plainview, AR

#37 Jul 2, 2011
blue ridge person wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ur wrong because it was on the news and the state patrol said he was charged tonite w DUI it was fox 5 news and he had hit a guard rall before he got to Wendy's also he almost hit the cop so ur information is wrong
http://wap.myfoxatlanta.com/w/news-local/stor...
thanks

Williston, SC

#38 Jul 2, 2011
I hope they charge him with everything under the sun and he never gets out.. sorry I am a mother who has lost a child due to someone's stupidity.. & I think he should be tried as a adult he was acting like one when he got behind the wheel and drove under the influence & who ever got him the beer needs to be put under the jail too.. I pray for the family that has lost there baby girl due to this it is such a tragedy..
checkurfacts

Plainview, AR

#39 Jul 2, 2011
blue ridge person wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do I'm married to a cop who knows what happened the 16 yr old named Justin Lee drivin 2011 dodge ram truck hit a family of six 1 child was ejected from the vehicle the second child a 6th old passed away because of the seatbelt and impact 2 other girls hv multiple broken bones the mom was preg and they had to fly her out 2 she was bleeding the police today said she still may loose the baby not sure the daddy was hurt but not bad he actually had someone drive him from fannin to were they flew the children when the first helicopter left with the worst ones so that is all I no right now the family of 6 where from FL so my heart goes out to all there was also a third vehicle and they took them to union
Im pretty sure the names of minors involved in anything are not supposed to be released. Maybe you should double check releasing private information on a very serious matter on the web with your husband. This is a terrible situation for evryone involved.
Claudia

Blue Ridge, GA

#40 Jul 2, 2011
unfortunatly the atlanta 5 doesnt even have their story straight. There was 2 fatalities. and as far as what "the truth" says.... ok so say the kid wasnt drinking... why did he still have beer in the truck..... goes back to the whole thing... who sold them the beer or who went and got it for them.... and obviously if he lives in Blairsville, he was headed the wrong direction to be going home...common sense will tell u that he planned to be drinking and driving anyways... I still think he was drunk... no sober person (even running from the cops) is going to make a left hand turn on to Josh hall rd without slowing down to make the turn, especially in a truck... And if he attempted to slow down, there would have been skidmarks on the road since he was going "100 mph"... went thru that intersection today.... no skidmarks.... I have faith that the GSP will investigate fully and bring justice to the people that were killed last night. As far as Justin (the truck driver), i sure hope he is strong... because he has a lot that is going to come down on him
Anonymous

Alturas, FL

#41 Jul 2, 2011
Heres the thing, big miatakes were made that night, but there is no need for anyone to be giving out information about the 16 year old. Thats wrong and talking about who his family is and all is childish. When the information needs to be released the families and authorities will release it! So grow up and keep the names and info about the families to yourself. Truth is nobody on this post probably know the true facts, yes he was charged with a dui, but georgia has zero tolerance, therefore he could have a BAC of 0.001 and be charged with dui, now as everyone should know a BAC of 0.001 wont get you hammered, so before you post something else think about it and really ask yourself if you have anything worth saying, cause if its just a shot at the kid or some bulls#!+ comment do the world a deed and keep it to yourself.
May God bless and be with everyone that is involved in this horrible mess
jrb

Melbourne, FL

#42 Jul 2, 2011
there was only one death Hannah the 6 year old girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what's happening at KFC? Wed shoop 1
On Hiatus Tue Silly Billy 2
I'll be there for you Tue Nancy 7
Happy Holidays! Tue Mandy 2
Jesus saves Tue Legolas 2
Fannin County Rec Dept (Nov '10) Mon Local-Observer 48
The Hobbit vs The Lord of the Rings Dec 22 Aggie23 4

Blue Ridge News Video

Blue Ridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blue Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blue Ridge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blue Ridge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:17 pm PST

NBC Sports12:17PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 2:59 PM
Falcons QB Matt Ryan pushing to win for coach Mike Smith
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Julio Jones, Steven Jackson remain out of Falcons practice
NFL 1:05 PM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones sits again; Green returns