Should pressure cookers be banned?

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

Badger

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Pressure cookers (along with firearms) have been linked to violence and terrorism; should they be banned?

What civil liberty will Obama and his people seek to take away next? I'm going to Ace and stock up just in case.
Florida hater

Blue Ridge, GA

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Jake Lee's truck has killed more people than my pressure cooker.
GaGirl64

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Florida Hater, get real, that is a subject that just needs to be dropped.....just saying
Lorac

Trussville, AL

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Badger what you posted is in very bad taste!!!!I do not think it is funny and I sure others feel the same. People like you are part of a Big problem in our country!!!!! I feel bad for those that think you are funny because they are as bad as you!! I figured someone would post such an UGLY comment on here. I am just thankful you are in the minority in my country people like you deserve NO rights. Just be glad you have not lost a family member because of some fool thinks it is his or her RIGHT to destroy families
badger

Suwanee, GA

#5 Apr 18, 2013
Lorac wrote:
Badger what you posted is in very bad taste!!!!I do not think it is funny and I sure others feel the same. People like you are part of a Big problem in our country!!!!! I feel bad for those that think you are funny because they are as bad as you!! I figured someone would post such an UGLY comment on here. I am just thankful you are in the minority in my country people like you deserve NO rights. Just be glad you have not lost a family member because of some fool thinks it is his or her RIGHT to destroy families
Don't blame me! I didn't make this comment. I'm afraid someone else is using my nickname.
Patriot

Blue Ridge, GA

#6 Apr 18, 2013
Lorac wrote:
You must be an Obama loving liberal demoncrat.
Lorac

Trussville, AL

#7 Apr 18, 2013
Patriot (if you really are one, I doubt it)WHAT did I write that you do not agree with?. That the parents that lost an eight year old child or people who lost and arm or a leg a parent is funny? WHAT!! should we be ok with someone making a joke???? I bet you complain that the elected people in Washington do not do a thing....,You and people like you are what causing the divide in My country.I do not believe you are true American otherwise you would not bring up politics in this topic which is HOW could ANYONE make a joke out of a horrible incident!!!!!
Just saying

United States

#8 Apr 19, 2013
When Prestoes are outlawed only outlaws will have Prestoes.

Try to come and take mine, and you will see what will happen.

Thank you, Badger, for a good laugh and some inspired wisdom.
Heaven

Griffin, GA

#9 Apr 27, 2013
This tragedy in Boston will most likely be used by liberals to promote video cameras being used in all cities and towns "for our protection". Big Brother will need to watch citizens at all times in public, and of course, they will tell you, it's ONLY for YOUR protection!

WTN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 May 6, 2013
No item in question is inherently evil or bad. It's how it's used.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got through Christmas without Walmart 55 min Local 2
what's happening at KFC? Wed shoop 1
On Hiatus Tue Silly Billy 2
I'll be there for you Dec 23 Nancy 7
Happy Holidays! Dec 23 Mandy 2
Jesus saves Dec 23 Legolas 2
Fannin County Rec Dept (Nov '10) Dec 22 Local-Observer 48

Blue Ridge News Video

Blue Ridge Dating
Find my Match