Fannin Co. Probate Court

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Will Concerned

Ellijay, GA

#1 Dec 29, 2009
I would like to hear from people who have had problems with Fannin Co. Probate Court.
ie, Probating wills, Excessive cost, delays in probate, wills that were not followed by the court.
I have talked to several people who say It's a
Nightmare if you have a will that has to be probated.
sam

Jasper, GA

#2 Dec 30, 2009
never had a problem
Jill

Onalaska, WA

#3 Dec 30, 2009
The most efficent office in the Fannin County Courthouse. Most honest also. Linda Davis is one of the most honorable woman I know. I'm not a relative or a employee. Just someone who knows how she runs her office.
Happy

AOL

#4 Jan 1, 2010
Jill wrote:
The most efficient office in the Fannin County Courthouse. Most honest also. Linda Davis is one of the most honorable woman I know. I'm not a relative or a employee. Just someone who knows how she runs her office.
Not a relative or employee? Then you must be Linda herself to make such claims.;o) Corruption is king in Fannin county both sides just swap crooks in charge.....
Stop the Crap

Orinda, CA

#5 Jan 1, 2010
I think it's funny how people with no life get on here and start forums just to see what they can get out of people.. It's funny the way you start insulting people (Happy) when you don't get the answer you want. Linda Davis has been the Probate Judge for many years and not once has she been involved or even accused of anything. So I guess you better go get your laughs somewhere else because your only getting laughed at here. Linda is great and does her job well. Happy it seem like your the only one on here that has a problem with her. Sucks to be you I guess. If the truth was known you prob have never even came in contact with her, just going on hear say. Grow up and stop trying to start crap!!!!!!!!!
Happy

AOL

#6 Jan 2, 2010
Stop the Crap wrote:
I think it's funny how people with no life get on here and start forums just to see what they can get out of people.. It's funny the way you start insulting people (Happy) when you don't get the answer you want. Linda Davis has been the Probate Judge for many years and not once has she been involved or even accused of anything. So I guess you better go get your laughs somewhere else because your only getting laughed at here. Linda is great and does her job well. Happy it seem like your the only one on here that has a problem with her. Sucks to be you I guess. If the truth was known you prob have never even came in contact with her, just going on hear say. Grow up and stop trying to start crap!!!!!!!!!
Linda.......... I didn't start this thread someone else is having the problem with you. Your sensitivity shows you have something to hide. Now bug off and cover your tracks.......... The guilty dog always barks loudest! Seems you are barking your head off.
Life is Good

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2010
Happy... the response that "Stop the Crap" wrote never said you started the thread..seems like ur very defensive over a thread that never said you started anything... It just said you started insulting over nothing.. Which from me reading this you did..
space lord mother

Cedaredge, CO

#8 Jan 2, 2010
ive never had a problem or even heard anything.
but i cant speak for others..
jil

Onalaska, WA

#9 Jan 2, 2010
they are good people
Lee Wheeler MD

Kathleen, GA

#10 Dec 3, 2010
I have worked as an ER physician in Fannin County for 20 years. I have personally seen how much Linda Davis cares for the people here. She has come to the ER many times, sometimes in the middle of the night, to help people who need her assistance. She is diligent and respectful of the families she serves. She is strong, and needs to be, in her role. When we have had situations where there were no family members or friends to care for a patient, she has come to their rescue. She has to handle some extremely difficult social situations, ones that I would shy away from, and she does it with skill and a caring, selfless attitude. I have never posted a note like this, but when one of my web searches brought up this page, I had to respond. It is so easy to sit back and criticize. I admire the public servants who are willing to tolerate the slings and arrows of criticism hurled at them on a daily basis. I thank Judge Davis and the people who work with her for the fine job I have witnessed them doing over the last two decades. When I call her "Your Honor," I mean it! We are fortunate to have Judge Davis on our side in Fannin County.
Lee Wheeler
Lee Wheeler MD

Kathleen, GA

#11 Dec 3, 2010
I dont know why my home was listed as Dahlonega on the previous blog. I live between Blue Ridge and Blairsville. Oh well. Take care and find something better to do than read this!
Lee
Native

Onalaska, WA

#12 Dec 3, 2010
Very true Dr. Wheeler..Judge Davis is one of the most honorable and caring people that I know. If there is one honest, respectable elected official in the courthouse,it would be Judge Davis. I have witnessed as you say, the job that she does for people who need a voice. It didn't matter that they were dirt poor, or if they were rich. She treats all people the same. Please don't put down a honest and respectable Lady... We need more elected officials like her.
US Citizen

Gastonia, NC

#13 Jan 23, 2011
I am a citizen of the USA and have every right to express my opinion, especially about the behaviour of our elected officials. One who criticizes others for speaking out & cannot even spell correctly while doing so, really should get a life! First, go back to school & stay away from spelling contests!! Honestly, it sounds like "Stop the Crap" needs to spend more time in spelling 101 & then wake up & realize this is not Mother Russia (not yet)! We, I have every right to say that LINDA DAVIS is an under-educated sad person who stays on a "Power Trip" 24-7. She should take care of her own family matters before thinking she can handle that of others! Really!! She is hateful, harsh and unfair! It is embarrassing. Her backwoods behaviour is what's laughable! Anything "Important" is always handled by the lawyers or another judge! She misuses her position & is spiteful as well. There, I am not afraid to express my opinion!!! Native from Fannin & proud of it BUT CERTAINLY NOT PROUD OF THE IGNORANT PROBATE JUDGE THAT GIVES FANNIN COUNTY A BAD NAME & MAKES PEOPLE WONDER WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE LIVE IN THAT PLACE!!!!
Missed It

Georgetown, TN

#14 Jan 23, 2011
US Citizen wrote:
I am a citizen of the USA and have every right to express my opinion, especially about the behaviour of our elected officials. One who criticizes others for speaking out & cannot even spell correctly while doing so, really should get a life! First, go back to school & stay away from spelling contests!! Honestly, it sounds like "Stop the Crap" needs to spend more time in spelling 101 & then wake up & realize this is not Mother Russia (not yet)! We, I have every right to say that LINDA DAVIS is an under-educated sad person who stays on a "Power Trip" 24-7. She should take care of her own family matters before thinking she can handle that of others! Really!! She is hateful, harsh and unfair! It is embarrassing. Her backwoods behaviour is what's laughable! Anything "Important" is always handled by the lawyers or another judge! She misuses her position & is spiteful as well. There, I am not afraid to express my opinion!!! Native from Fannin & proud of it BUT CERTAINLY NOT PROUD OF THE IGNORANT PROBATE JUDGE THAT GIVES FANNIN COUNTY A BAD NAME & MAKES PEOPLE WONDER WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE LIVE IN THAT PLACE!!!!
I have but one question, If you are not afraid to post as you did, then why did you not use your "REAL NAME"? Just wondering.
US Citizen

Gastonia, NC

#15 Jan 23, 2011
LOL...LOL..Just wondering..Why am I the only one you are asking that question? Why do you want to know my name? Did your Mother name you "Missed It"?Were you born on Sugar Creek? Why are you not using your real name? Is "Stop the Crap" someone's real name?? Ha.Ha. Ha. Best laugh all day..BUT PLEASE, stop the humor & STAY ON SUBJECT: Probate Judge Linda Davis, not me not using my real name, is the topic in this forum. Name one case Judge Davis has ruled & made intellegent, sound decisions? But trust this, I am not afraid to express my opinion, whether online or personally. Awaiting the case name????
Going Back to Atlanta

Ellijay, GA

#16 Jan 23, 2011
Is she a judge and where did she go to law school? Was her daughter arrested? Does her daughter live in Canton? The post with the poor spelling and incorrect grammar came from Canton and doctor your post came from Dahlonga because that is where your cell tower is pinging your internet. Oh my goodness if I only had a brain.
Going Back to Atlanta

Ellijay, GA

#17 Jan 23, 2011
Forgive me I misspelled Dahlonega but at least I have the good sense to realize it.
US Citizen

Gastonia, NC

#18 Jan 23, 2011
Going Back to Atlanta wrote:
Forgive me I misspelled Dahlonega but at least I have the good sense to realize it.
I loooovee U "Going Back to Atlanta" !! lol :) I misspelled Love on purpose :) U R correct...Very bright indeed.
US Citizen

Gastonia, NC

#19 Jan 23, 2011
Missed It wrote:
<quoted text>I have but one question, If you are not afraid to post as you did, then why did you not use your "REAL NAME"? Just wondering.

P.S. Are you timidly implying that if I did use my real name there will be a price to pay for revealing myself? Because it would not surprise me.
Hard To Tell

United States

#20 Jan 24, 2011
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. Are you timidly implying that if I did use my real name there will be a price to pay for revealing myself? Because it would not surprise me.
Judge Linda Davis has been an excellent Probate Judge over the 20 years she has served Fannin County. FYI, a law degree is not required for the position but Judge Davis was a highly skilled Paralegal when she was elected with long experience working with a Senior Superior Court Judge. While I understand that some do not like her it makes me wonder if they or one of their relatives was convicted of an offense (DUI, ect.) in her court or if they tried to break a will that excluded them from inheriting and lost the case. She has been consistently re-elected with over 70 percent of the vote so she must have the approval of most of Fannin County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lives Matter? 3 hr time to pay 12
Hillary Clinton for President ! 3 hr brother for Trump 57
What does Blairsville need? 4 hr Observer 121
Trump doesn't deserve our trust 6 hr Whip Tizzy 24
Polyurethane floor installer 8 hr Tanjello Fusion 5
Cruz Sat Giddyup 4
who are the sexiest single woman in Blue Ridge? Jul 22 Terrible Ted 5

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance