Best in the World
Nick-a-Jack

Dallas, GA

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Is CM Punk really the best in the world? Personally I don't think he can hold Undertaker's jock. Where can I find some Juice in Fannin?

20 days till 'Mania.
Bearfootmania

Blue Ridge, GA

#2 Mar 19, 2013
Nick-a-Jack wrote:
Is CM Punk really the best in the world? Personally I don't think he can hold Undertaker's jock. Where can I find some Juice in Fannin?
20 days till 'Mania.
Undertaker is a joke. I could step into the squared circle with him any day and wipe the floor with him. He even got my sloppy seconds when he married my Ex-girlfriend Michelle. If he only knew she still Texts me all the time wanting me to come down and see her when she is in Palatka visiting her parents.
Toccoa99

Madison, GA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Bearfootmania wrote:
<quoted text>
Undertaker is a joke. I could step into the squared circle with him any day and wipe the floor with him. He even got my sloppy seconds when he married my Ex-girlfriend Michelle. If he only knew she still Texts me all the time wanting me to come down and see her when she is in Palatka visiting her parents.
Punk looks like a malnutritioned high school detention case. I fall asleep every time he hogs the mic with his neverending rants. Hit the gym little boy.
rader

Phenix City, AL

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Bearfootmania wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to see you take on Undertaker. He'd cram you in an urn.
Nick-a-Jack

Woodstock, GA

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Bring back WCW. NWO 4 Life
rader

Sylacauga, AL

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Nick-a-Jack wrote:
Bring back WCW. NWO 4 Life
Agreed. Disco Inferno would reign supreme!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
money question? 1 hr Barry Obama 17
massage parlor in Blue Ridge 16 hr Varnell Cummings 11
News KKK will rally Saturday in Blairsville (Oct '12) 17 hr MMAFIGHTER 43
Removing Confederate Monuments Tue Peace Keeper 5
Where's Timmy ? Mon Sam 34
Fannin football (Aug '16) Mon REBEL4EVER 157
Healthcare for this area (Nov '16) Mon Obamacare sucks 16

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance