Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

mean fat guy

Paonia, CO

#1 Dec 12, 2011
Why is it temporarily closed?
just me

Onalaska, WA

#2 Dec 12, 2011
because funding ran out they will reopen after the first of the year...
hobo

Blue Ridge, GA

#3 Dec 12, 2011
how can they run out.when they charge so much
some one

Blue Ridge, GA

#4 Dec 12, 2011
keep it close becasue they will not see no one unless they know them
just me

Onalaska, WA

#5 Dec 13, 2011
they see anyone that goes in there,if you have ins ok. if you dont then you have to pay something. I have been there several times the Doctors and staff are great. if they didnt see you it is probably because you owe them,if thats the case go to the e.r.. they are funded,they dont charge as much as most. but they sure are handy when your regular dr. office is closed or it is a weekend...
some one

Blue Ridge, GA

#6 Dec 13, 2011
I do not owe them any think and when i whent there with a freind the pseron at the desk was to busy talking on there cell phone and did not even knowlge we were there when they did and we told them the proplem the person said o real we can not see you. and it was not late in the day and no on in the waithing room
just me

Onalaska, WA

#7 Dec 16, 2011
From what I was told earlier today,Dr.Tidman is going to open it up and his office will run it.Apparently the previous renters got behind in their paymenst and owe up the wazoo so Dr.Tidman will take over...
Wildflowers

Hotchkiss, CO

#8 Jan 5, 2012
just me wrote:
From what I was told earlier today,Dr.Tidman is going to open it up and his office will run it.Apparently the previous renters got behind in their paymenst and owe up the wazoo so Dr.Tidman will take over...
Well, don't think I'll be going there.
Oh Yeah

Waunakee, WI

#9 Jan 7, 2012
The hospital is opening it back up,talks are in progress now,Dr.Galloway will be the director. keep watching it will be open soon,and the staff will not be from Dr.Tidmans office it is a completely different group..
Wildflowers

Hotchkiss, CO

#10 Jan 7, 2012
Oh Yeah wrote:
The hospital is opening it back up,talks are in progress now,Dr.Galloway will be the director. keep watching it will be open soon,and the staff will not be from Dr.Tidmans office it is a completely different group..
.....If you are correct with your info that is great news. We need a caring group to run the clinic in Blue Ridge.
Oh Yeah

Waunakee, WI

#11 Jan 8, 2012
I am correct if what they told me was so, I talked with the Dr.and a rep from the hospital.They are working out details and getting it stocked and new equipment in.. They told me watch for the reopening ad in the paper,and YES I agree with you it will be great because we do need a caring medical office in BlueRidge..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intergration in Blue Ridge (Apr '13) 8 hr Daniel Two Forty ... 132
Hey Darla 10 hr Be aware 1
Taxi recommendation for Blue Ridge? 15 hr stevenage 1
Ingles in Blue Ridge 22 hr WTF 9
Obese in Blue Ridge (Jan '13) 23 hr WTF 36
Moving to the area Tue 1bidbob 8
Thinking of buying acreage in blue ridge (Jul '16) May 21 Smack Talkington 12

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance