blueridge guy

Summerville, GA

#41 Apr 10, 2013
SolarPower4Life wrote:
ricky is a cool mother f'er
solar power who are you lol im dying to know atleast tell me what your initals are
Crater

Atlanta, GA

#42 Apr 10, 2013
blueridge guy wrote:
<quoted text> like the rest of his family?? man you got life fked up!! im his nephew and i know he aint on parole or probation if you wanna talk about it i can give you my cell number you need to watch what you say about the "family" you sound like a clown
Truth hurts don't it?! Why do you put family in quotations? Been that rough of a life for ya, huh?
Thatsright

Franklin, GA

#43 Apr 10, 2013
Sorry blue ridge guy but sounds like a pretty accurate assessment of your "family" I mean what about your own multiple drug and theft charges or was it armed robbery? And what about custody of your kid? Who has it? Just saying nobody would want to tarnish your good reputation ... What a fine upstanding citizen you are.
SorrynotSorry

Blue Ridge, GA

#44 Apr 10, 2013
Well i was told by a deputy that they are leaning more towards homicide, not suicide.
Crater

Atlanta, GA

#45 Apr 10, 2013
Thatsright wrote:
Sorry blue ridge guy but sounds like a pretty accurate assessment of your "family" I mean what about your own multiple drug and theft charges or was it armed robbery? And what about custody of your kid? Who has it? Just saying nobody would want to tarnish your good reputation ... What a fine upstanding citizen you are.
Thank you!!! The Killians are a household name in Fannin County, at least the two brothers are and one of the sons are. I like how one of the posters was trying to take up for Ricky then they said
something along the lines of ' do I think Ricky is capable of something like this? Absolutely!' Lol burn!!!! It's no secret about the many drug charges, theft charges, etc... They're funny as crap and fun guys to be around...when they're straight but call a spade a spade. I heard the same thing from a PO. They said they couldn't say much but they could say that it looks like thy have enough on him from this case to put him under the penn.
blueridge guy

Summerville, GA

#46 Apr 10, 2013
well if he did it then he deserves the death penality for sure... on the other hand i wish "crater" and "thats right" would reveal who they are i mean yall know who i am.... i have never had a robbery charge im not a convicted felon got one misdimeanor theft charge over a boat motor that i didnt steal goin to court on that next month other than that i have had a dui conviction about a year and a half ago and i just recently got my license back. i work every day at a company called shiroki in dalton they make car doors for nissan cars and pay child support and my daughters mother has custody of our lil girl and i get her on the weekends. you gat anymore questions there dumbass??? lol
blueridge guy

Summerville, GA

#47 Apr 10, 2013
Crater wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts don't it?! Why do you put family in quotations? Been that rough of a life for ya, huh?
you grow up with ROCKY KILLIAN being your father then let me know just how rough your life is lol
Thatsright

Blue Ridge, GA

#48 Apr 10, 2013
blueridge guy wrote:
well if he did it then he deserves the death penality for sure... on the other hand i wish "crater" and "thats right" would reveal who they are i mean yall know who i am.... i have never had a robbery charge im not a convicted felon got one misdimeanor theft charge over a boat motor that i didnt steal goin to court on that next month other than that i have had a dui conviction about a year and a half ago and i just recently got my license back. i work every day at a company called shiroki in dalton they make car doors for nissan cars and pay child support and my daughters mother has custody of our lil girl and i get her on the weekends. you gat anymore questions there dumbass??? lol
Like I said you're a fine upstanding citizen
Alisha

Blue Ridge, GA

#49 Apr 10, 2013
Crater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!!! The Killians are a household name in Fannin County, at least the two brothers are and one of the sons are. I like how one of the posters was trying to take up for Ricky then they said
something along the lines of ' do I think Ricky is capable of something like this? Absolutely!' Lol burn!!!! It's no secret about the many drug charges, theft charges, etc... They're funny as crap and fun guys to be around...when they're straight but call a spade a spade. I heard the same thing from a PO. They said they couldn't say much but they could say that it looks like thy have enough on him from this case to put him under the penn.
maybe u should reread my post, I am sticking up for him and yes I'm not ashamed to say that he is capable of doing something like this, but never once did I say anything about drugs. I know the best in him and trust me I have seen the bad. I'm not saying that Rhonda deserved this, but anyone who knows him knows that he was capable of doing it.
Hahaha

Blue Ridge, GA

#50 Apr 10, 2013
blueridge guy wrote:
<quoted text> like the rest of his family?? man you got life fked up!! im his nephew and i know he aint on parole or probation if you wanna talk about it i can give you my cell number you need to watch what you say about the "family" you sound like a clown
Man your family can't stay OUT of jail or off probation or parole. Believe me Killian is a household name around fannin that's known for CONSTANTLY being in trouble with the law. If you're worried about the reputation of the family name being ruined in here by people that have known how this family is for years, well then you don't have to worry about it because you guys have done that yourselves . And now to top it off, one of you has killed a girl.
Blynn

Atlanta, GA

#51 Apr 10, 2013
What has happened is sad for both families. Period. There's no need in bringing up anyone else in the Killian family. They didn't influence Ricky in any way if he did have some kind of part in this young lady's death. Nobody knows what happened until the GBI releases their investigation report. No need to fight over it & try to degrade another family. Everyone has that one or a few "screw ups" in their family. You know you do & you don't need to & don't want to be reminded of it.
Fjsbeic

Blue Ridge, GA

#52 Apr 10, 2013
Authorities have received results on Dowell Death.

Fannin Deputies responded to a residence off Windy Ridge in Blue Ridge last Saturday after a neighbor reporting a body found at the bottom of the property.

According to Chief Deputy Keith Bosen of the Fannin County Sheriff’s Office when authorities arrived they found the body of Ms. Rhonda Dowell deceased. Bosen said he believed Dowell to be in her mid to late twenties.

The body was sent for an autopsy and today authorities confirm the results show no foul play in death of Ms. Dowell.
Willow Tree

Dawsonville, GA

#53 Apr 10, 2013
Ok that's that so changed the subject!
big head

Summerville, GA

#54 Apr 11, 2013
my cousin is the corner for blueridge.... the death of rhonda dowell was suicide not homicide. guess that pretty well clears the whole conversation up. rip rhonda
blueridge guy

Summerville, GA

#55 Apr 11, 2013
Blynn wrote:
What has happened is sad for both families. Period. There's no need in bringing up anyone else in the Killian family. They didn't influence Ricky in any way if he did have some kind of part in this young lady's death. Nobody knows what happened until the GBI releases their investigation report. No need to fight over it & try to degrade another family. Everyone has that one or a few "screw ups" in their family. You know you do & you don't need to & don't want to be reminded of it.
amen thank you who ever you are.
blueridge guy

Summerville, GA

#56 Apr 11, 2013
well there you go.. yea us killians may have our number of mistakes we have made but aint none of us ever killed anyone and atleast i aint ashamed to say who i am and admit to my wrong doings... GLAD THEY FOUND OUT MY UNCLE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HER DEATH. thanx for all the bad mouthing you certain few donated. awesome especially since you aint gotta say who you are... stay hid behind a computer screen the rest of ya life lol i may be a killian but atleast im real!!!! PEACE OUT!!
Blynn

Clemmons, NC

#57 Apr 11, 2013
big head wrote:
my cousin is the corner for blueridge.... the death of rhonda dowell was suicide not homicide. guess that pretty well clears the whole conversation up. rip rhonda
The corner for Blue Ridge? Which corner would that be? I think you mean the CORONER for FANNIN COUNTY.
Blynn

Clemmons, NC

#58 Apr 11, 2013
big head wrote:
Lol that's okay though. It does sound like corner with somes pronunciation though. Glad they got to the bottom of it though to rest some ill words.
crazy

Auburn, AL

#59 Apr 12, 2013
blueridge guy wrote:
well there you go.. yea us killians may have our number of mistakes we have made but aint none of us ever killed anyone and atleast i aint ashamed to say who i am and admit to my wrong doings... GLAD THEY FOUND OUT MY UNCLE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HER DEATH. thanx for all the bad mouthing you certain few donated. awesome especially since you aint gotta say who you are.ui.. stay hid behind a computer screen the rest of ya life lol i may be a killian but atleast im real!!!! PEACE OUT!!
WELL SAID!! ;)))
oh brother

Franklin, TN

#60 Apr 13, 2013
Blynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol that's okay though. It does sound like corner with somes pronunciation though. Glad they got to the bottom of it though to rest some ill words.
So what he misspelled a word easy to do when typing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCSO is a joke 4 hr WTF 5
Where did it go 6 hr WTF 5
Fannin football (Aug '16) 16 hr 1bidbob 78
Union general Hospital 16 hr Luca Brasi 5
You need to watch out in Blue Ridge 17 hr DFishisnameO 1
Crossover Baptist Church? 22 hr FCHS11 3
PSA for young, unmarried women 22 hr I hate rednecks 18

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance