THINK About It...
Love

Germany

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Alcohol is WAY worse than Marijuana.

You don't "black out" from marijuana.

You don't get violent on marijuana.

Marijuana doesn't impair your system like Alcohol does.

Those of you who are going to argue, "no it's a drug, it's bad." have never smoked it. And I'm proud of you. Really. Cause all it does is makes you lazy, and it CAN be mentally addictive, but you won't go through any kind of Detox without it...

actually there are NO harmful side effects from Marijuana. Maybe a little weight gain, But that could be a GREAT thing for some people! Some drug!

Oh! the horror! your gonna wake up in the morning and All of your snack foods are going to be gone! and you're going to REMEMBER eating all of that junk!

This could happen in your home! or yours! or YOURS!
Remember that bullshit?

So why do we still allow it to be illegal?? Come on people, start SPEAKING OUT AND UP for this injustice! depriving people of this miracle plant, while shoving alcohol and tobacco products down our throats!

There is a youtube video by David Triplett, a man who documents his experience with Skin Cancer on his face. He starts reading about hemp oil and decides to give it a shot. It cured him. don't believe me? Check it out.

Top notch

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 19, 2013
Man your crazy marijuana does to impair your system. Not only that it takes your life over. You will grow up someday and realize this. There's plenty of side effects from it. For those of you who smoke all the time it's not that bad but for those who don't wow this stuff well mess u up. Ill be saying a special pray request for you this week god bless
Just a guy

Blue Ridge, GA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
It doesn't impair your system any more than Alcohol, matter of fact it has less effect on your body than Alcohol. My wife has been an ER nurse for 15 years and she has NEVER had anyone go into the ER that had Overdosed on Weed. Never has anyone come into the ER who were having withdraw from weed. Never has anyone come in and been violent because of weed. All of those things happen daily to people who use Alcohol. Hell most of the chemicals that are in our foods and pumped into our livestock are more dangerous than weed and the chemicals that are ingested in its use. Cigarettes are legal ,alcohol is legal and yet weed which is no more dangerous than either is illegal. The war on drugs is a farce conjured up to give an excuse to spend billions of dollars yearly on military equipment and salaries for more federal government. And before you even ask, No I do not nor have I ever smoked weed.
Orion

Orlando, FL

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Love wrote:
Alcohol is WAY worse than Marijuana.
You don't "black out" from marijuana.
You don't get violent on marijuana.
Marijuana doesn't impair your system like Alcohol does.
Those of you who are going to argue, "no it's a drug, it's bad." have never smoked it. And I'm proud of you. Really. Cause all it does is makes you lazy, and it CAN be mentally addictive, but you won't go through any kind of Detox without it...
actually there are NO harmful side effects from Marijuana. Maybe a little weight gain, But that could be a GREAT thing for some people! Some drug!
Oh! the horror! your gonna wake up in the morning and All of your snack foods are going to be gone! and you're going to REMEMBER eating all of that junk!
This could happen in your home! or yours! or YOURS!
Remember that bullshit?
So why do we still allow it to be illegal?? Come on people, start SPEAKING OUT AND UP for this injustice! depriving people of this miracle plant, while shoving alcohol and tobacco products down our throats!
There is a youtube video by David Triplett, a man who documents his experience with Skin Cancer on his face. He starts reading about hemp oil and decides to give it a shot. It cured him. don't believe me? Check it out.
You must have been hanging out with Lanius LaFart too much. As far as side effects from smoking weed, I get constipated.
Multiple Personailities

Blue Ridge, GA

#8 Aug 6, 2014
Maybe this will calm me down a little? Nah.....
Barf

Moore, SC

#9 Nov 2, 2014
Just say no!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are you voting for BRMEMC board? 26 min MMA FIGHTER 25
Baptist Churches in Fannin 45 min DUH 7
Blue Ridge Complainers 1 hr LOL 20
Fannin football (Aug '16) 1 hr LOL 20
Still proud of your President? 12 hr HIA 176
Cable service at BRMEMC 15 hr Skeptical Citizen 11
Sirens 22 hr FloridaTagsTho 4

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance