Please help! Had property stolen this...

Please help! Had property stolen this morning in Mineral Bluff, GA

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alex821

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Dec 16, 2012
I had some ATVs and two trailers stolen from my property this morning in Blue Ridge/Mineral Bluff area. There were 6 ATVs stolen and two trailers. Here are the pictures. If you see anyone with these, please let me or the police know. I posted pictures of them here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/salty821/sets/72...

Thanks for your help!

“live love laugh”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 16, 2012
I will keep an eye out I live in the area...
Native

Mineral Bluff, GA

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Alex821 wrote:
I had some ATVs and two trailers stolen from my property this morning in Blue Ridge/Mineral Bluff area. There were 6 ATVs stolen and two trailers. Here are the pictures. If you see anyone with these, please let me or the police know. I posted pictures of them here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/salty821/sets/72...
Thanks for your help!
I'm sure from reading some of these posts the thieves are on here!
super cracker

Key Largo, FL

#4 Dec 17, 2012
all junk anyway .no loss
just a thought

Blue Ridge, GA

#5 Dec 17, 2012
I clicked your link and saw your stolen property. I am friends with Chief Johnny Scearce on facebook. Why dont you friend him and tag these pics on his page. He has alot of friends. It might help get the pics out there better. You should do this with any of your friends on facebook if you have a facebook page. Just thinking...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Thanks for the help, I'll check it out. I know it's a long shot but I figured I'd try anyway.
hell no

Douglas, GA

#7 Dec 17, 2012
I hope you get your things back.
Cops are too busy shooting old men and covering their azz right now.
I've got some connections and will ask around.
f'kn' druggies should be rolled up
conch

Blue Ridge, GA

#8 Dec 18, 2012
why r u nsaying that the people in ga hates us fromf lorida
Jim

Mineral Bluff, GA

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Dang, you got cleaned out. 9 times out of 10 it's someone you know really well. They had to have known you weren't going to be around for a while to load up and take all of that. Two vehicles to bring in and two them away, plus it doesn't even look like all of them would fit on the trailers so they may have even had to load one or two on the backs of trucks.

It's a small town so hopefully they'll turn up for you. You might try and bring some pics of them into some of the local stores and put up a small reward. Maybe somebody knows someone who knows something. Hope you had some insurance! Good luck..

“live love laugh”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Dec 20, 2012
Jim wrote:
Dang, you got cleaned out. 9 times out of 10 it's someone you know really well. They had to have known you weren't going to be around for a while to load up and take all of that. Two vehicles to bring in and two them away, plus it doesn't even look like all of them would fit on the trailers so they may have even had to load one or two on the backs of trucks.

It's a small town so hopefully they'll turn up for you. You might try and bring some pics of them into some of the local stores and put up a small reward. Maybe somebody knows someone who knows something. Hope you had some insurance! Good luck..
I agree with Jim. You know these ppl. How sad to trust someone and this happen. It's hard to find good friends these days!!!! Shame on them
Metro

Cleveland, TN

#11 Dec 20, 2012
Hope you find your stuff. Was it all on the trailer with the hitch unlocked? Sorry man, that sucks.
Who knew

Cleveland, GA

#12 Dec 20, 2012
live on a street - washing machine, dryer, and refrig delivered to home by drivers - people decided to move out and put house for sale - the appliances disappeared - the drivers stole the items. think about people who have been to your home for some sort of service. Anyone? Who lives nearby that would seem suspicious to you?
onlookers anon

Ellijay, GA

#13 Dec 30, 2012
conch wrote:
why r u nsaying that the people in ga hates us fromf lorida
based on quality of language used, appears targeted at central florida gypsies. shellfish need not fret.
Als

Blue Ridge, GA

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Sheriff Kirby's Investigators solved this Robbery and recovered most of the stolen property. Great Job guys!!! Glad we have a dedicated Sheriff and Officers that Fannin County can count on and be proud of!
Concered

Morganton, GA

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Was it someone yu knew?
Alex821

Blue Ridge, GA

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Als wrote:
Sheriff Kirby's Investigators solved this Robbery and recovered most of the stolen property. Great Job guys!!! Glad we have a dedicated Sheriff and Officers that Fannin County can count on and be proud of!
Yes! THANKS!!!! These guys were great! We got most of our stuff back, which is more than I thought we were going to get. They are still looking for the rest, but the best part is that at least one of the scumbags is in jail.

Happy New Year and thanks again to all that helped!
Alex821

Blue Ridge, GA

#17 Dec 31, 2012
Concered wrote:
Was it someone yu knew?
It was not anyone we knew but I think they must have been tipped off by someone that drives by every day and knew we were not home for a couple of weeks.
Orion

Morganton, GA

#18 Dec 31, 2012
OUTSTANDING!

Small town living does have a benefit of a police force that can actually work a case ..
naples1

Cape Coral, FL

#19 Dec 31, 2012
WOW! Can't wait to leave fl and join a community that actually cares. MINERAL BLUFF is amazing, need to keep it a secret.
conch salad

Ellijay, GA

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Alex821 wrote:
Yes! THANKS!!!! These guys were great! We got most of our stuff back, which is more than I thought we were going to get. They are still looking for the rest, but the best part is that at least one of the scumbags is in jail.
Happy New Year and thanks again to all that helped!
amazing! started to ask what's still missing so we can help watch for it. that's something arrested person needs to answer instead since they know where everything went. congratulations! happy new year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BRMEMC winter storm grade 7 hr member 38
Unity Church of the Mts -- heresy 8 hr The WindBag 53
BEER is BACTERIA PEE.....enjoy! (Jul '10) 10 hr Beer Mr 13
What's so difficult about the 515/Walmart inter... 15 hr Cookie 23
Friend, Lover? 18 hr Dirk Diggler 12
Looking for new school superintendent Wed Local Guy 10
money question? Wed Laurel Wood 27

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance