Who is Robert Sneed?
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Crybaby Looser Sneed

Blue Ridge, GA

#168 Aug 1, 2012
happy voter wrote:
Personal attacks are lame and not worthy of our attention. I for one congratulate Bob Sneedís campane for sticking to the issues and not sinking to the level of his opponent. God Bless you and good luck today.
Campane or campaign
Wow

Blue Ridge, GA

#169 Aug 8, 2012
Good always wins wrote:
I think the person starting all these forums should have one started about them! If judge Bradley did rule against them....Well lets get the transcript and put it up on topix. Also if the "PERSON" who started this Forum used any of their co. logo then lets contact their CEO.....At Karma Cafe' you are served what you are deserved! Congrads to Judge Bradley!!! Snead God Bless you and wish you the best! Also Snead just for your own peace of mind...Do a little checking see if the person who started this forum for you has ever been arrested, or been before Judge Bradley or even reported to DEFACs! The truth also sets us free. Good always out weighs evil!!!! Some people are just plain evil and will never change and can fool so many people..but its still their deep inside of them...
Use spell check next time. Btw. It may seems as they lost but this is just the beginning. 35 percent know what is going on. Bradley only has 4 more senile years left
Wow

Blue Ridge, GA

#170 Aug 9, 2012
Crybaby Looser Sneed wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again in four years. LOL LOOSER
Admit it Rachel supported Sneed openly but you throw stones at her in secret. What does that say about your lack of character? Just something to consider. What is wrong with someone supporting a candidate they trust?
Math man

Blue Ridge, GA

#171 Aug 9, 2012
Crybaby Looser Sneed wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again in four years. LOL LOOSER
. I forgot you more than likely cannot count. Bradley cannot run again in 4 years.
Math man

Blue Ridge, GA

#172 Aug 10, 2012
Good always wins wrote:
I think the person starting all these forums should have one started about them! If judge Bradley did rule against them....Well lets get the transcript and put it up on topix. Also if the "PERSON" who started this Forum used any of their co. logo then lets contact their CEO.....At Karma Cafe' you are served what you are deserved! Congrads to Judge Bradley!!! Snead God Bless you and wish you the best! Also Snead just for your own peace of mind...Do a little checking see if the person who started this forum for you has ever been arrested, or been before Judge Bradley or even reported to DEFACs! The truth also sets us free. Good always out weighs evil!!!! Some people are just plain evil and will never change and can fool so many people..but its still their deep inside of them...
Just because someone voted against Bradley doesn't mean they are evil and just because Bradley won doesn't mean he is goodness Hitler ruled and he wasn't good either. Sometimes it takes time for the truth to come out.
Crybaby Looser Sneed
#173 Aug 16, 2012
Math man wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone voted against Bradley doesn't mean they are evil and just because Bradley won doesn't mean he is goodness Hitler ruled and he wasn't good either. Sometimes it takes time for the truth to come out.
Give it up - Sneed is out of here.
peeps in glass spellcheck

Ellijay, GA

#174 Aug 16, 2012
Crybaby Looser Sneed wrote:
Campane or campaign
LOOSER..........

or LOSER.

!!!! >> *SCORE* << !!!! LOLOLOL !!!!
Suches Fannin

Blue Ridge, GA

#175 Jun 29, 2013
So it looks like Sneed stopped renovating the Chastain house when he lost the election. There are now rusted vehicles piling up on the property and no one is maintaining the land (mowing grass, etc.). Does anyone have any info on what is going on with the property.
Nativev

Blue Ridge, GA

#176 Jul 2, 2013
Suches Fannin wrote:
So it looks like Sneed stopped renovating the Chastain house when he lost the election. There are now rusted vehicles piling up on the property and no one is maintaining the land (mowing grass, etc.). Does anyone have any info on what is going on with the property.
That's very interesting due to the fact that he stated over and over in his election that that was his permanent residence. Very interesting. Wonder what else will come out?
You use spell check

Oxford, GA

#177 Jul 23, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Use spell check next time. Btw. It may seems as they lost but this is just the beginning. 35 percent know what is going on. Bradley only has 4 more senile years left
Spell check are you serious? Maybe you should check out the blue ridge Theater parking lot on Sunday. Got woman up there dropping kids off by 3 an 4 different men. Judge Bradley is a great judge and is very fair! Some of us are great at some things but suck at being a full time mom if the shoe fits wear it! Some people may be weak at spelling and some are weak at sitting with their legs closed!
Bob Guggenheim

Washington, GA

#178 Jun 3, 2015
Robert Sneed is a municipal judge who actively suborns perjury from Law Enforcement Officers. Believe it. I have been there. He will actually solicit lying from a police officer. This is rotten conduct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie Jar Restaurant 5 hr Flarduh 8
Mickey Cummings = RINO 5 hr Retired Rich Pilot 410
Union County School Board / superintendent 6 hr Retired Rich Pilot 13
Trump brings country to a new low. 12 hr ugly 110
School system secret 12 hr Whaaaa Whaaaa 13
blairsville mcdonalds 19 hr DEAN 1
New building 20 hr Tom 13

Blue Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages