Dog banned from Tractor Supply

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Nov 29, 2017
My dog was banned from Tractor Supply. This sexual harassment thing is getting out of hand. True that my hound is always sniffing around an has his nose stuck up some bitches backside. Hell, he will hump a leg ifn he has too. I expect a lawsuit anyday. I think all these womens libbers want all us horehounds castrated so they can gain control. The worlds goin to hell.
Chubby Wubby

Blairsville, GA

#2 Nov 29, 2017
I had an issue at Ingles...I was walking around the frozen food section okay for probably a little longer than I should have. I saw a couple of cute females that had their high beams on. I cozied up to one as she was bending over for some ice cream. She made a scene and said I rubbed up against her with a chubby. I told her that she did make me a little excited with those hard things poking through her top but the hard thing in my pants was my new iPhone X.

I just dont get it, males nowadays are being persecuted for everything. I feel your pain^^^^^
TJ Jenkins

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2017
The only way men can protect ourself from these contentious women is to go ahead and have our balls cut out. Then they cannot accuse us of being anything but impotent or gay.
MMA FIGHTER

Commerce, GA

#4 Nov 29, 2017
What the women don't realize is that turn about is fair play. Let a woman look at me in the wrong way (a way that I think is offensive) and I'm going to YELL SEXUAL HARRASMENT. Let's see what happens then.
The Mountains Noise

Sanford, FL

#5 Nov 29, 2017
MMA FIGHTER wrote:
What the women don't realize is that turn about is fair play. Let a woman look at me in the wrong way (a way that I think is offensive) and I'm going to YELL SEXUAL HARRASMENT. Let's see what happens then.
Nothing will happen. The judge will see that you are gay and throw the case out.
Hillary Clinton

Conway, AR

#6 Nov 30, 2017
Chubby Wubby wrote:
I had an issue at Ingles...I was walking around the frozen food section okay for probably a little longer than I should have. I saw a couple of cute females that had their high beams on. I cozied up to one as she was bending over for some ice cream. She made a scene and said I rubbed up against her with a chubby. I told her that she did make me a little excited with those hard things poking through her top but the hard thing in my pants was my new iPhone X.

I just dont get it, males nowadays are being persecuted for everything. I feel your pain^^^^^
A penis-free environment is our ultimate goal. Feminizing men and making them hyper sensitive from a young age doesn't appear to be working.
Steve

Savannah, GA

#7 Nov 30, 2017
MMA FIGHTER wrote:
Was that your name in the paper?
Elton Johnny

Fairmount, GA

#8 Dec 2, 2017
TJ Jenkins wrote:
The only way men can protect ourself from these contentious women is to go ahead and have our balls cut out. Then they cannot accuse us of being anything but impotent or gay.
O I thought you were gay
Matt Lauer

Vilonia, AR

#9 Dec 2, 2017
TJ Jenkins wrote:
Hopefully our feminist friends won't consider your suggestion.

After all the hurtful, unfortunate allegations made against me this past week you'd think I didn't know the difference between "harass" and "her ass" !

When I sue the hell out of NBC I will have some heavy hitters go to bat for me at the trial. Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, Charlie Rose and Bill O'Reilly have agreed to be my character witnesses.
Tolerman

United States

#10 Dec 2, 2017
Matt Lauer wrote:
<quoted text>

Hopefully our feminist friends won't consider your suggestion.

After all the hurtful, unfortunate allegations made against me this past week you'd think I didn't know the difference between "harass" and "her ass" !

When I sue the hell out of NBC I will have some heavy hitters go to bat for me at the trial. Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, Charlie Rose and Bill O'Reilly have agreed to be my character witnesses.
All them boys is doped up on viagre that why they penis always hard and they can't keep they pants zip. That stuff make people sex crazy
Uct

Blue Ridge, GA

#11 Dec 3, 2017
Tolerman wrote:
<quoted text>
All them boys is doped up on viagre that why they penis always hard and they can't keep they pants zip. That stuff make people sex crazy
In some countries it's now over the counter no script needed
Tolerman

United States

#12 Dec 3, 2017
Uct wrote:
<quoted text>
In some countries it's now over the counter no script needed
Mt ol lady won let me get none. She afraid I start messin with the goats again
GWB

Blairsville, GA

#13 Dec 4, 2017
MMA FIGHTER wrote:
"What happens then" is that everybody finally finds out that you are a Unic. Time to get the dictionary out, Brightboy.

“Never Forget”

Since: May 17

Location hidden

#14 Dec 4, 2017
GWB wrote:
<quoted text>
"What happens then" is that everybody finally finds out that you are a Unic. Time to get the dictionary out, Brightboy.
When you're going to insult someone, it helps if you at least spell the insult correctly child.
GWB

Blairsville, GA

#15 Dec 4, 2017
The WindBag wrote:
<quoted text>When you're going to insult someone, it helps if you at least spell the insult correctly child.
I spelled it right. Eunuch is just missing the twins. Unic, the banana is missing also. I referred to you as the later.
AdamandEve

Jefferson, GA

#16 Dec 6, 2017
MMA FIGHTER wrote:
Like i said in the other post the radiator hose is all you crave black boys radiator hose
Mason is a Harlot

Jefferson, GA

#17 Dec 6, 2017
The Mountains Noise wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will happen. The judge will see that you are gay and throw the case out.
You said you and your boyfriend Lame R Peara$$ did what to each other.
AdamandEve

Jefferson, GA

#18 Dec 6, 2017
Elton Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

O I thought you were gay
TJ is GAY
Uncle Tom

Frisco, TX

#19 Dec 8, 2017
Bunch of fegs
Tallerman

Jefferson, GA

#20 Dec 8, 2017
Uncle Tom wrote:
Bunch of fegs
You talking about yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is your church in danger? (Nov '17) 6 hr MtTops 25
vote for stacy abrams for governor on nov 6 -2018 12 hr MILF Eater 82
New Restaurants in Blairsville Sat Corajune Dyer 151
Lamar and his push for SPLOST tax Sat BS Detector 124
trump must go ! Nov 15 Larry W 94
Hitler was a liberal Nov 15 Local 5
Fed up with Walmart Nov 15 Trashman 9

Blue Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages