Next Last

Since: May 12

Blue Ridge, GA

#41 May 20, 2013
$500 a week!!!
Local Observer

Blue Ridge, GA

#42 May 21, 2013
That's just what TNO said.....I really don't take stock in anything that is reported by them! I was just under the impression that Mr. Oneal was going to be FT. I couldn't figure out why the paper reported that his position was only temporary & only through baseball season. I also can't figure out why our rec director couldn't run baseball w/o hiring someone to do it???? Just seems like a waste of taxpayers or registration money that could have gone to the kids instead of $500 per week salary!
Tater head

Blue Ridge, GA

#44 May 28, 2013
Rebel Fried wrote:
$500 a week!!!
Who would put up with the a** parents for that much money? He must be an idiot.
Curious

Morganton, GA

#45 Jun 2, 2013
Who got picked for the allstars? 11-12 year old teams? Probably just the coaches kids and not the ones that should go..... curious to find out.
GaGirl64

Okeechobee, FL

#46 Jun 3, 2013
Baseball here has been like this forever and if the parents do say anything they are told to be quiet. So glad my son wanted to move to Basin. Such a better place then Fannin
Tater head

Blue Ridge, GA

#47 Jun 3, 2013
GaGirl64 wrote:
Baseball here has been like this forever and if the parents do say anything they are told to be quiet. So glad my son wanted to move to Basin. Such a better place then Fannin
Hope they teach him better than grammar than his momma. better plan then?
GaGirl64

Blue Ridge, GA

#48 Jun 3, 2013
Tater Head, who put you in charge of grammer. He graduated with honors from Basin a couple years ago. He is now in the Military and graduated with honors from Basic and AIT. So I must have done something right.....Go Figure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Copeland's Burgers & Southern Eats in Blairsville 1 hr Uct 49
Target Range Status? 1 hr Uct 13
wucg – fm 93.1 19 hr Coosa Granny 1
Nick Townsend -- UNION GENERAL 22 hr Slick willy 21
Why Do Liberal Women Hate Men? (Apr '12) Tue Hillary Clinton 376
Tanyard Apts Tue Used to live there 4
Americanized Sep 26 The Mountains Noise 35

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance