Citizen

Blue Ridge, GA

#21 Mar 22, 2013
mad mom wrote:
Well for me i wont to know how mister Earl Johnson can Be a elected person and have a office on the Rec. board . Is that not a conflict of interest.. you would think that Mr. Simmon would have told him he can"t have both.. Oh well guess this will be something else that will have to go before Mr. Rolston with.This is OUR tax money... Who is in charge?? And were is the money? UCB.. Just ask our ELECTED men to show us how this if funded....
Instead of worrying about kids playing ball, you need to worry about getting an education and learning to spell and use correct grammar.
bearfoot25

Blue Ridge, GA

#22 Mar 22, 2013
Top notch wrote:
How you liking you Blue Ridge baseball bitches
Seems to be going well so far. You sound so cool calling people Bitches. You should try calling people that to their face and quit hiding behind a keyboard. Be sure to video it and put it on youtube, it is sure to be a hit!!
Top notch

United States

#23 Mar 23, 2013
Anytime mr bear foot who is to big of a chicken shit to post he's name but thinks everyone else should. You probly one of those people were talking about
bearfoot25

Blue Ridge, GA

#24 Mar 23, 2013
Top notch wrote:
Anytime mr bear foot who is to big of a chicken shit to post he's name but thinks everyone else should. You probly one of those people were talking about
I never called people "Bitches" and now "Chicken shit", You did. However if you must feel like a big man Im always up at the Subway in McCaysville for lunch. Tell the Employees you are looking for Jason and they will point you in my direction. Most of them know me pretty well. Im kinda hard to miss. Im usually wearing a Camo hat with an OD green American flag on it and wearing desert Combat boots.
Top notch

Duluth, GA

#25 Mar 24, 2013
Looks like ill be eating subway in mccaysville this week then look foward to having lunch with you enough said
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#26 Mar 24, 2013
Hell... let's just get everyone down there and we can have one big group hug for all those who got their feelings hurt over a baseball topic!
rebelforlife

Tucker, GA

#27 Mar 24, 2013
Was at opening day yesterday an it went great. Best and most behaved I have seen in a long time. But many of the people who where always complaining have moved on to somewhere else.
Best yet

United States

#28 Mar 24, 2013
Bear foot 25 sucks and he's a sissy
bearfoot25

Blue Ridge, GA

#29 Mar 25, 2013
HaHa!!

WTN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#30 Apr 3, 2013
bearfoot25 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called people "Bitches" and now "Chicken shit", You did. However if you must feel like a big man Im always up at the Subway in McCaysville for lunch. Tell the Employees you are looking for Jason and they will point you in my direction. Most of them know me pretty well. Im kinda hard to miss. Im usually wearing a Camo hat with an OD green American flag on it and wearing desert Combat boots.
Probably not a wise thing to post where you are.

People tend to hold grudges.
bearfoot25

Blue Ridge, GA

#31 Apr 3, 2013
WTN wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not a wise thing to post where you are.
People tend to hold grudges.
Whats he going to do, beat me up?
Best yet

United States

#32 Apr 5, 2013
From what I here you may of messed with the wrong one this time bear foot and it sounds like from the way you described your self you dress like any typical Fannin redneck. I know top notch hope you like big boys cause you got one looking for you now.maybe when people aren't talking or directing stuff towards you might want to keep your mouth shut.
bearfoot25

Blue Ridge, GA

#33 Apr 5, 2013
Best yet wrote:
From what I here you may of messed with the wrong one this time bear foot and it sounds like from the way you described your self you dress like any typical Fannin redneck. I know top notch hope you like big boys cause you got one looking for you now.maybe when people aren't talking or directing stuff towards you might want to keep your mouth shut.
First off I would like to say that I never said I was going to do anything. I simply said, "I never called people "Bitches" and now "Chicken shit", You did. However if you must feel like a big man Im always up at the Subway in McCaysville for lunch." Second, I really aint too worried about how "big" someone is. He called me a "Chicken shit" who wouldnt post my name, so I called his bluff and told him my first name and where to find me. I've had people shoot at me and try to blow me up with IED's. Yeah im not worried about hiding from anyone.Hell you never know.I may like the guy and buy him a sammich, who knows.

Did I forget to mention that I am 6ft 6in. U.S.Army Infantry Iraq war veteran veteran? Yeah im not worried about hiding from anyone.

WTN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#34 Apr 5, 2013
bearfoot25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats he going to do, beat me up?
Give someone an inch...
madmmom

Copperhill, TN

#35 Apr 26, 2013
First of all we have got WAY off topic . Any sport our children play is for the betterment of them, Not the parents.The only problem i have is that the kids should play in there on age group. 10 years olds should not play with 14 year olds. Then the coach or should i say dad think he can play 2nd base and hold his on ... REALLy.. Maybe next time they play they can get some more HIGH SCHOOL boys to play with the 14 year old's...

“live love laugh”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#36 Apr 26, 2013
These days I think it's all about the parents social life and hanging out. Rather talking to friends or looking for guys or girls... Just my opinion!!
bearfoot25

Blue Ridge, GA

#37 Apr 27, 2013
madmmom wrote:
10 years olds should not play with 14 year olds. Then the coach or should i say dad thinks he can play 2nd base and hold his on ... REALLy..
Chance Stacy can hold his own at 2nd base ( I thought he was Short Stop but I could be wrong), and pitcher as well. And he is not playing with 14 year olds, he is playing in 11u, which is 11 and 12 year olds.
bearfoot25

Blue Ridge, GA

#38 Apr 29, 2013
I stand corrected, he was playing second tonight, and not Short Stop.
Local Observer

Blue Ridge, GA

#39 May 19, 2013
Don't have a kid playing..... But have been curious as to how the season went this year? I am also curious why on the last page of TNO was a small article about Mr. O'Neal being hired for $500 per wk & Mr. Simonds stated that the position was only temporary & would end after baseball season. It also said that Mr. O'Neal had worked part time for the rec dept for several years????
bearfoot25

Blue Ridge, GA

#40 May 19, 2013
Local Observer wrote:
Don't have a kid playing..... But have been curious as to how the season went this year? I am also curious why on the last page of TNO was a small article about Mr. O'Neal being hired for $500 per wk & Mr. Simonds stated that the position was only temporary & would end after baseball season. It also said that Mr. O'Neal had worked part time for the rec dept for several years????
I dont know about any of that. what I do know is if you arent in his little "group" and people in his "group" dont like you or something you did then it doesnt matter who is wrong or right you will be on the losing end. For example when Brandon Holloway goes out on the field and gets into another coaches face yelling and screaming at him telling him to shut up. real classy Brandon, I had some respect for you right up until then. Oh well guess I should have listened to people on here more when they talked about him and the league. For anyone I argued with on here defending the league's management. I STAND CORRECTED!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Busted 37 min Sara 9
N-word Bob bradley 1 hr Native 12
Fox 5 News at Fannin County Court House 1 hr Bunch of Crap 39
TDS internet problems. Please call. 7 hr Fix my internet 1
Live Your Life Sun Bye-Bye 3
three springs (Jul '13) Sun Justus 35
This is scary! Must see May 1 Prepper1 1
More from around the web

Blue Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]