Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Blue Ridge baseball now Fannin baseball is moveing to the county park but the rec. Director isn't over it! It's the same people over it.....never going to work guys, noone wants to play for the same idiots! Yall know who you are!!!

Oh...have a nice day!
rebelforlife

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

got game_ wrote:
Blue Ridge baseball now Fannin baseball is moveing to the county park but the rec. Director isn't over it! It's the same people over it.....never going to work guys, noone wants to play for the same idiots! Yall know who you are!!!

Oh...have a nice day!
I have attended many games both in Fannin and other counties. The problem I see is the fans in the stands are the worst I have ever seen. People forget that it is for the kids not the parents bragging rights.
The parents actions have even made it to the high school level.
bearfoot25

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

got game_ wrote:
Oh...have a nice day!
Fine, then don't let your kid play. It doesnt do any good to sit around bitching about it. Get involved, Coach a team, help with Concessions, anything to help make the kids have a good experience and have fun. Because in the end THAT it what is most important.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

bearfoot25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, then don't let your kid play. It doesnt do any good to sit around bitching about it. Get involved, Coach a team, help with Concessions, anything to help make the kids have a good experience and have fun. Because in the end THAT it what is most important.
my kid will never play baseball in Fannin again because HE doesn't want to! He his self seen the bs behind the seens, and is far as coaching you have to suck off one of the board members to even think about having a chance of being a part of it! The only way one of my kids will ever come back is if Bernie is in charge of it! Everyone else can kiss it!
REALLY

Copperhill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Well it is in the REC. now , well kinda but Bernie isn't over it. Brandon still has a man doing his job. Even though Brandon is on the REC.board... He want's to keep some control. Maybe he can get Johnny to give him another job that he can run $.00000000
rebelforlife

Fort Benning, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

REALLY wrote:
Well it is in the REC. now , well kinda but Bernie isn't over it. Brandon still has a man doing his job. Even though Brandon is on the REC.board... He want's to keep some control. Maybe he can get Johnny to give him another job that he can run $.00000000
The parents are the problem with our baseball. They should move all the bleachers out behind the center field fence so the kids can't here them make fools of them selfs at the games. Let the kids play, let the umps umpire and please let the parents be more grown up than the kids.
Top notch

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Rebel for life your dumb. If I couldn't find nothing better to post than that I'd sit at home and shit my mouth. Obviously you haven't been apart of the baseball program or u would be upset to. As for Fannin baseball all the talents gone anyway cause the run it of now we aren't even competitive in all stars. I think we should have somebody run it who doesn't even have a kid in the program now that would be the way to do things. Fannin baseball sucks and if you like it we no what u suck

WTN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Cute. Parents who try to live their lives through their children. Through sports no less.

Pathetic.

Don't like it? Walk away. No one is forcing you to stick around, support them, etc.
rebelforlife

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Top notch wrote:
Rebel for life your dumb. If I couldn't find nothing better to post than that I'd sit at home and shit my mouth. Obviously you haven't been apart of the baseball program or u would be upset to. As for Fannin baseball all the talents gone anyway cause the run it of now we aren't even competitive in all stars. I think we should have somebody run it who doesn't even have a kid in the program now that would be the way to do things. Fannin baseball sucks and if you like it we no what u suck
Why do you think the kids are leaving and playing travel ball? The same reason I took my son and went to Play travel ball. The parents are impossible to deal with. I know because I was a coach. When you go to Pickens, Gilmer, union or just about any where else you do not have this problem. And yes the problem was here long before the Holloways were here. People got real bad when they stopped teams from Loading up with the best players. Fannin was the only county around that was still letting this go on.
Let the kids play. Quit telling your child that he is the best ever when he sucks. It has showed up in the high school now. People demand that their child start as a freshman and when they don't they try to get the coach fired. If Fannin had the cut policy back half the kids that the parents are fussing about would not evens make the team.
Please let the kids play, it only a game at this level. Sit in the stands and enjoy your child. It will be over before you know it and it will be to late to change your ways. Your child will remember baseball as something that mom and dad fussed about not that it's a great game.
Top notch

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Rebel for life hmmm were do we start. Looks like they ran you out to. You don't have to suck them off anymore your not playing there right. My kids play traveling ball you no why cause there better than the bluerigde baseball( a joke topic.) If it was so good you would be there now. I worry bout you rebel for life you need to get out more often sounds like to me and see what a good programs run like. It's sad Fannin county kids have to go through this joke nobody else does. Bet you voted for Obama to
bearfoot25

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

got game_ wrote:
<quoted text>my kid will never play baseball in Fannin again because HE doesn't want to! He his self seen the bs behind the seens, and is far as coaching you have to suck off one of the board members to even think about having a chance of being a part of it! The only way one of my kids will ever come back is if Bernie is in charge of it! Everyone else can kiss it!
That is a bunch of B.S. I didnt know anyone in this town and I helped coach my youngest sons Coach pitch team. Thats the problem with A-holes like you. You want to run down Fannin baseball but arent willing to get off you sorry ass and do anything to help make it better. I say good riddance to you.
rebelforlife

Silver Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Top notch wrote:
Rebel for life hmmm were do we start. Looks like they ran you out to. You don't have to suck them off anymore your not playing there right. My kids play traveling ball you no why cause there better than the bluerigde baseball( a joke topic.) If it was so good you would be there now. I worry bout you rebel for life you need to get out more often sounds like to me and see what a good programs run like. It's sad Fannin county kids have to go through this joke nobody else does. Bet you voted for Obama to
My kids played for 6 years in Fannin before we went travel. I worked very hard on the fields and coaching. It was a pleasure working with the kids. The parents were not. I see other counties baseball and can see the difference. The biggest problem I see is the dads (coaches) worry more about winning the championship than teaching the kids how to properly play and respect the game.
Trust me I have coached and even umpired around a lot of the problem parents and I do know what I talking about. This goes back into the early 90's when most of the parents who are causing the problems were playing them selfs.
Blue Ridgeon

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

bearfoot25 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a bunch of B.S. I didnt know anyone in this town and I helped coach my youngest sons Coach pitch team. Thats the problem with A-holes like you. You want to run down Fannin baseball but arent willing to get off you sorry ass and do anything to help make it better. I say good riddance to you.
Agree, most of the problem is the red neck parents in the stand making asses of themselves. I hear they have hired Eddie O'neal to straighten out the mess.
really

Copperhill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

i agree heard that they hired him... were is the money coming from to pay him??? "I thought the county's buget was set" ...So where did they come up with the money to pay him.. And REALLY for a job that all the other area's do forFREE to help the program out...I guess mister O'Neal is on the obama program to. I guess it is a good thing he has Brandon and Earl writing his check
Top notch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

I agree. Nobody ever been paid to run the baseball program. I thought that's why we had Bernie. What are we paying him for. So tired of the earl Johnson power trip. This is what happens when he don't get his way. We hAd a meeting a while back and had several people volunteer to run it. These people we got in here now are doing the samething that everyone's complaining about. So for those of you who haven't played here the last couple of years shut your mouth you don't no what your talking about
Anonymous

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

With all the bs said now...Blue Ridge baseball still sucks! So enjoiy your season....I know I will not being around all you cry babies. It was a joke topic!!! Everyone knows what kind of program it is....that's why they moved it to rec. To try to replace all the kids they have already ran off! Good luck....
for the kids

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

If Blue Ridge baseball were still about the kids, don't you think that things would still be done for the kids? Where are all the things that made baseball in Fannin county truly enjoyable as a kid? The team practice where we all sat around and picked the team name and colors that WE the kids wanted? Everything about Fannin Baseball compared to Rec. Department baseball has been done to increase the convenience of the people who think they are elite and too inconvenient to find local business to sponsor each team. Instead we brand them with no identity. Even in some malformed attempt to create league parity they have ruined it further. When we grew up, we knew who was going to be on our teams from year to year and allowed the coaches to become familiar with what each of the children needed from year to year basis.
mad mom

Copperhill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Well for me i wont to know how mister Earl Johnson can Be a elected person and have a office on the Rec. board . Is that not a conflict of interest.. you would think that Mr. Simmon would have told him he can"t have both.. Oh well guess this will be something else that will have to go before Mr. Rolston with.This is OUR tax money... Who is in charge?? And were is the money? UCB.. Just ask our ELECTED men to show us how this if funded....
Baseball Fan

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

mad mom wrote:
Well for me i wont to know how mister Earl Johnson can Be a elected person and have a office on the Rec. board . Is that not a conflict of interest.. you would think that Mr. Simmon would have told him he can"t have both.. Oh well guess this will be something else that will have to go before Mr. Rolston with.This is OUR tax money... Who is in charge?? And were is the money? UCB.. Just ask our ELECTED men to show us how this if funded....
There is no conflict... Rita Kirby is a Rec Board member and works for the County. The Rec Board is an advisory board only with no compensation so therefore any person no matter where they work or if they are elected can be appointed to that board. I have seen the financials and the tax payers are not paying for any of the baseball or softball programs. The money collected off of registration and concessions along with the money that was turned over to the county from the baseball fund is more than enough to cover the costs baseball will incur. I'm sure if you call the commissioners office and talk with Mr. Simonds or call the Financial Director Rita Kirby they will be glad to give you the information. I spoke to Rita last week and she is tracking all the money coming in and going out for all the programs.
Top notch

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

How you liking you Blue Ridge baseball bitches

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Blue Ridge Forum right now

Search the Blue Ridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min rename 49,542
Coming soon too 6 min Lmao 2
Coming soon 43 min Whatever Sucka 2
Haunted 1 hr Caz67 20
Veteran Abuse 1 hr Whatever Sucka 2
Who's this Barry 1 hr Reveal Yourself Coward 1
Lanius LaForte is synonomous with Narcissism (Dec '11) 1 hr LaForte Fan 42
•••
•••

Blue Ridge News Video

•••
•••

Blue Ridge Jobs