harrassment by ex boss
open minded

Morganton, GA

#1 May 1, 2013
quit my job , & started doing the same line of work for myself .... my ex boss is bugging the hell out of me , saying i stole from him , calling my customers and saying things are missing , better keep an eye on me ... ect .... what can be done to stop his lies from costing me work ??????
Napoleon

Blue Ridge, GA

#2 May 1, 2013
Grow some nuts face off with him stop your crying
Here.

“The name says it all...”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 May 1, 2013
open minded wrote:
quit my job , & started doing the same line of work for myself .... my ex boss is bugging the hell out of me , saying i stole from him , calling my customers and saying things are missing , better keep an eye on me ... ect .... what can be done to stop his lies from costing me work ??????
Ummm by calling up your customers alone is slander, and its a crime. You can call the cops and have your customers verify he is calling them.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 May 1, 2013
open minded wrote:
Don't know if there is anything, but keep a log of everything he says to you and date it, if anyone tells you things he has said about you document when and what they told you and if they can remember when he told them and what the circumstances were - meaning did he call them out of the blue just to talk about you or was It during a business call or what. Document, document, document. If he is calling you and literally harassing you, and/or he truly is costing you business, it might be a good idea to talk to a lawyer and see if you have any options.
Good luck.
acorn

United States

#5 May 2, 2013
Are you in the HVAC business.

Since: May 12

Blue Ridge, GA

#6 May 2, 2013
How did he get the names and numbers of "your customers",u sure you didn't steal em?
Admit

Talladega, AL

#7 May 2, 2013
I have a small issue at work, I work for a place, family owned. Some off the people who go to my work are relatives of the owners and they get special treatment, no one else at the job gets. The rest of us who are not family, have to walk on egg shells due to the fact that, if one family member as a issue with us we are done. How do you handle something like this???!?!
Happy Camper

Blue Ridge, GA

#8 May 2, 2013
Sounds like it is a fact of life when family of owners work at business. Of course, they will get preferential treatment. Probably need to be looking for another job.
CRIMEDOG

Ellijay, GA

#9 May 4, 2013
ihate0onedirection wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm by calling up your customers alone is slander, and its a crime. You can call the cops and have your customers verify he is calling them.
Slander is not a crime. It is a civil matter that can be taken in front of a judge, but not a crime.
WilD

Morganton, GA

#10 May 4, 2013
I'm with Rebel Fried on this one!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mark Of The Beast (Aug '11) 2 hr tmv post 299
Thieves... Liars 5 hr Sweetie 16
Still proud of your President? 8 hr The laughing Man 205
Sushi Shack 8 hr The WindBag 4
Anyone know this girl? works at Pizza Hut in Bl... Tue The Duke Of Earl 5
Fannin football (Aug '16) Mon REBEL4EVER 25
You Better be scared Mon enquiring mind 4

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance