computer repairs any suggestions

computer repairs any suggestions

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

becca

Hotchkiss, CO

#1 Dec 2, 2008
Where in Blue Ridge would be the best place to take my computer for repairs on my computer?
Robert

Ellijay, GA

#2 Dec 3, 2008
Becca,

I work on computers in my offtime as a side job. I would be happy to look at your computer. If you are interested send me an email at [email protected] and I will give you my contact info and some references if you need them. I am local in Blue Ridge.

Thanks
James

Hotchkiss, CO

#4 Dec 4, 2008
The only place to have any work done is at Affordable Computer Technology they are in Blue Ridge give them a call
Kelly

Hotchkiss, CO

#5 Dec 4, 2008
James wrote:
The only place to have any work done is at Affordable Computer Technology they are in Blue Ridge give them a call
They are the best
stacey

Hotchkiss, CO

#6 Dec 4, 2008
I have gone to Affordable Computer Technology so far the other computer stores I have gone to was nothing compared to them. They have given good services and really good deals on computers, and as far as I know half of Blue Ridge is talking about how great this guys are they are the ones to go to.
Bryan

Hotchkiss, CO

#7 Dec 4, 2008
These guys really know what they are doing and there is no way that I could go to anyone else these other people will charge you more but you go to Affordable Computers they treat you right and the make sure they can fix your computers how you want them done go check them out you really have a better chance in having a longer lasting computer and still be able to have your Holidays they don't let things get in the way of making their customers happy.
PMP

Jasper, GA

#8 Dec 5, 2008
Check out Blue Ridge Computers. I have used them and he is great and reasonable.
He is located on E.First Street in Blue Ridge!
Jacob

Hotchkiss, CO

#9 Dec 9, 2008
I have been to every computer store in Blue Ridge and the only one worth looking into is Affordable Computer, they know what you want and you never have to worry about weather or not your going to get screwed by someone because it is not what you want If anyone is interested in haveing your computer done check them out on E. First street across from the fruit stand.
Bagel Dough

Paonia, CO

#10 Dec 10, 2008
PMP wrote:
Check out Blue Ridge Computers. I have used them and he is great and reasonable.
He is located on E.First Street in Blue Ridge!
I just took my computer there yesterday. They are great and quick on service. i highly recommend them!!!

Bagel Dough
poor

United States

#11 Jan 28, 2013
dixie moler
hope that isnt you

Blue Ridge, GA

#12 Jan 29, 2013
poor wrote:
dixie moler
I personally know this person and find it odd that "blah" and "poor" are posting on numerous topics at the same time. I certainly hope this isn't you and if so you need to find something better to do with your time. That is awful.
terrie

Blue Ridge, GA

#13 Jan 29, 2013
I have used Patrick Cooke. I am extemely happy with his work and prices. I have known other people who have used him and they had good stuff to say about him also. I will use again when I need help.
blah

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2013
hope that isnt you wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally know this person and find it odd that "blah" and "poor" are posting on numerous topics at the same time. I certainly hope this isn't you and if so you need to find something better to do with your time. That is awful.
nope. but why do you care.
GaGirl64

Okeechobee, FL

#15 Jan 30, 2013
I personally would recommend Bivins Computer, he is a computer engineer and he is good at what he does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need "good" heating and air conditioning service (Sep '09) 10 hr Coralou Bramblett 54
Vintage Antique Wrought Iron Crib For Sale (Feb '11) 16 hr Avillapo 33
Greens tree service Thu 1bidbob 4
Coosa Heights trailer park Wed He said she said 7
Brmemc candidates Wed Well 8
Fannin football (Aug '16) Wed 1bidbob 6
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) Wed The real facts 486

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages