First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lee Roy

Milledgeville, GA

#1 Aug 30, 2018
Who is paying for RINO McCain's four day ego trip
America Redeemed

Crockett, TX

#2 Aug 30, 2018
I find it strange the same media that has hated McCain since he ran for President in 2008 against Obama, denigrating his service against communism during the Vietnam War, and referring him as a "racist" during the campaign, suddenly is in love with him and singing his praises.

Is it because McCain and President Trump had no love or respect for each other? Surely coincidental !
McCain's service and bravery during Vietnam are surely to be commended, and spending much of 5 years imprisoned in solitary confinement and subjected to torture, what more can you say about a man that endured such horrific treatment.

As a conservative, I differed with McCain politically. His first mistake was picking Sarah Palin as his running mate. Conservative, yes. Accomplished, no. His decision-making must be further questioned when he later said Joe Lieberman should have been selected as his running mate. Lieberman is a liberal and was Al Gore's VP pick in 2000, if that tells you anything. More recently, McCain wanted to commit American troops to the Ukraine and Syria, going up against Russia. He also was an obstacle to Trump's effort to get rid of Obamacare.

McCain and many others are the reason we need term limitations and an end to career politicians, something our Founding Fathers never envisioned.
JamesR

Blue Ridge, GA

#3 Aug 30, 2018
He came across to me as a Democrat in Republican clothing.
The WB

Jefferson, GA

#4 Aug 30, 2018
America Redeemed wrote:
I find it strange the same media that has hated McCain since he ran for President in 2008 against Obama, denigrating his service against communism during the Vietnam War, and referring him as a "racist" during the campaign, suddenly is in love with him and singing his praises.

Is it because McCain and President Trump had no love or respect for each other? Surely coincidental !
McCain's service and bravery during Vietnam are surely to be commended, and spending much of 5 years imprisoned in solitary confinement and subjected to torture, what more can you say about a man that endured such horrific treatment.

As a conservative, I differed with McCain politically. His first mistake was picking Sarah Palin as his running mate. Conservative, yes. Accomplished, no. His decision-making must be further questioned when he later said Joe Lieberman should have been selected as his running mate. Lieberman is a liberal and was Al Gore's VP pick in 2000, if that tells you anything. More recently, McCain wanted to commit American troops to the Ukraine and Syria, going up against Russia. He also was an obstacle to Trump's effort to get rid of Obamacare.

McCain and many others are the reason we need term limitations and an end to career politicians, something our Founding Fathers never envisioned.
Good post.
The WB

Jefferson, GA

#5 Aug 30, 2018
JamesR wrote:
He came across to me as a Democrat in Republican clothing.
Absolutely.
Taxpayer

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2018
Lee Roy wrote:
Who is paying for RINO McCain's four day ego trip
As with his Supreme insurance plan (NOT obamacare!), the american taxpayers! This funeral is overdone with taxpayer funds, and way too long! He wasn't a hero or very respected. Gotta be hot where he is!
Primary the RHINOs

Blairsville, GA

#7 Aug 30, 2018
Obama faked being surprised when asked to eulogize McCain when both are open borders war mongering liberal globalists. It warms my heart John died full of hate and spite. It just shows how shallow and selfish he was, including not being man enough to step down from his Senate seat.
Lee Roy

Milledgeville, GA

#8 Aug 30, 2018
He had it his way!
Todd

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2018
Lee Roy wrote:
Who is paying for RINO McCain's four day ego trip
Another republican Fox News hate mongers.
Red Stater

Hudson, OH

#10 Aug 30, 2018
King Tut didn't have this many funeral ceremonies !

McCain exemplified what a RINO is. Even trashing President Trump from beyond the grave with his final statement.

Good riddance !
Where

United States

#11 Aug 30, 2018
Lee Roy wrote:
He had it his way!
And it is hot in hell!
In the know

Columbus, NC

#12 Aug 31, 2018
SONG BIRD John
America

Hudson, OH

#13 Aug 31, 2018
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is hot in hell!
And that's where he is, "reaching across the aisle" and making deals with Teddy Kennedy and Robert KKK Byrd !
Jimmy

Suwanee, GA

#14 Aug 31, 2018
Pat Malone claims he was a POW with McCain and McCain was a hero. He said Cindy McCain asked him to speak at McCain’s funeral
Gravedigger

Hudson, OH

#15 Aug 31, 2018
Jimmy wrote:
Pat Malone claims he was a POW with McCain and McCain was a hero. He said Cindy McCain asked him to speak at McCain’s funeral
Malone was supposed to have spoken after Obama, Biden and Lieberman, all good liberals that McCain could reach across the aisle with.

If McCain were a "hero" he would have escaped from the POW camp, and not sell out his fellow prisoners.

I have a bet with someone who gets buried first - McCain or Aretha. Their funerals are way too long !
Timmy

Friendship, AR

#16 Sep 1, 2018
Gravedigger wrote:
<quoted text>

Malone was supposed to have spoken after Obama, Biden and Lieberman, all good liberals that McCain could reach across the aisle with.

If McCain were a "hero" he would have escaped from the POW camp, and not sell out his fellow prisoners.

I have a bet with someone who gets buried first - McCain or Aretha. Their funerals are way too long !
Think how those body's must be after all this time.
Both were pos's.
Ugly

Cleveland, GA

#17 Sep 7, 2018
Pat Malone performed at Aretha's funeral instead.
Dean

Buford, GA

#18 Sep 7, 2018
I don't think Pat Malone will be performing anywhere much more. The radio station he is on has been hit with multiple FCC complaints regarding him. WSB has contacted the station about him saying he won't interview Stacey Abrams because she is a "N" and it looks like his old company the PAR Group is suing him
Ugly

Cleveland, GA

#19 Sep 7, 2018
Dean wrote:
I don't think Pat Malone will be performing anywhere much more. The radio station he is on has been hit with multiple FCC complaints regarding him. WSB has contacted the station about him saying he won't interview Stacey Abrams because she is a "N" and it looks like his old company the PAR Group is suing him
Howdy Dean, its unfortunate that our country is divided between hate and love. Some of this is funny but in the long run its serious stuff that a man has thrived this long in Union County. In the old days he would be run out on a rail.
The WB

United States

#20 Sep 7, 2018
Dean wrote:
I don't think Pat Malone will be performing anywhere much more. The radio station he is on has been hit with multiple FCC complaints regarding him. WSB has contacted the station about him saying he won't interview Stacey Abrams because she is a "N" and it looks like his old company the PAR Group is suing him
More fake news from an unhinged hate monger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal biased media 7 hr Taxpayer 41
Hooters (Jun '10) 7 hr Milennial Uprising 34
doctors 17 hr Elise Renee Ginge... 4
Drug doctors 18 hr BS Detector 20
Is your church in danger? (Nov '17) 21 hr STFU 51
Two Blairsville teens murder Morganton man Mon Thanks S 36
Crystal Payne (Jan '17) Mon Suga 8

Blue Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages