Any Blacks in Blue Ridge????

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Curious

United States

#1 May 15, 2014
Isaw some older outragious post from some people, are there anyblacks inBlue ridge?
Caz

Ellijay, GA

#2 May 15, 2014
Just Curious wrote:
Isaw some older outragious post from some people, are there anyblacks inBlue ridge?
Yeah, like its an issue.
Agh!
Caz

Ellijay, GA

#3 May 15, 2014
From stats Ive read there are 15 black people in BR and 35 reg sex offenders.
I know who Id chose to hang out with.
LaForte Fan

Morganton, GA

#4 May 15, 2014
Just Curious wrote:
More importantly, is there any coherency in Blue Ridge? And this new stunt of dragging personal information of real people on here and then smearing poop on them is a new low.
LaForte Fan

Morganton, GA

#5 May 15, 2014
Caz wrote:
From stats Ive read there are 15 black people in BR and 35 reg sex offenders.
I know who Id chose to hang out with.
35 wow and those are just the ones who have been found out. We could reasonably assume another 2/3rds are still operating under the covers so to speak. Ask Wharf Rat for me what percentage of the population 35 represents?

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 May 15, 2014
There are black people all over here. Even young ones with a taste for white corn-pulling hillbilly girls.
Neighbor

Blue Ridge, GA

#7 May 15, 2014
If you mean Black people, I know of two black veterans who served in the Armed forces who call Blue Ridge home.
LaForte Fan

Morganton, GA

#8 May 15, 2014
Neighbor wrote:
If you mean Black people, I know of two black veterans who served in the Armed forces who call Blue Ridge home.
Please apologize to them for the ignorant. I cannot even claim they know not what they do, because I know they do but don't care.
Rastus

Morganton, GA

#9 May 15, 2014
I's here. Livin' in Fannin is fine. Sho is.
Caz

Ellijay, GA

#10 May 15, 2014
LaForte Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please apologize to them for the ignorant. I cannot even claim they know not what they do, because I know they do but don't care.
Well, recently I spoke to a black girl in a bar down town, who noticed some of the looks she was getting.
I felt bad for her.:( Told her to not worry, chill and ignore the ignorace. But havent seen her again.
Jesse

Blairsville, GA

#11 May 15, 2014
Just a few but thats obvious the crime rate is still low. On the weekends theres a few but they head back down to Atl and Florida.

Since: Sep 13

Blue Ridge, GA

#12 May 15, 2014
Here is a link to the 2010 Census data. It compares 2000 census to the 2010 data?

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-goals-pre...
margie the midget

Acworth, GA

#13 May 15, 2014
Wait till Red Lobster opens.
Neighbor

Blue Ridge, GA

#14 May 15, 2014
LaForte Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Sir
CountryGeekGirl

Blue Ridge, GA

#15 May 15, 2014
Jesse wrote:
Just a few but thats obvious the crime rate is still low.
Thank goodness,'cause we sure don't have any crime from all the pillheads and tweakers, right?
Caz

Ellijay, GA

#16 May 16, 2014
margie the midget wrote:
Wait till Red Lobster opens.
Yeah,, Im sure you will see thousands of black people, from all over the country, flock to Blue Ridge when Red Lobster opens.
Lock up ya daughters, their comin!

"Rolling my eyes"

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Location hidden

#17 May 16, 2014
I'd love to have a bigger black population just so we might get a Popeye's or a Bojangles' chicken.
Jesse

Blairsville, GA

#18 May 16, 2014
Neighbor wrote:
Im sure this isnt the same guy but I was at a gas station in Blue Ridge and was talking to some older black guy with a military hat ...not sure what branch. I asked what made a black man want to move to a location with almost no blacks. He smiled and said I already answered his question.
mister x

Cleveland, TN

#19 May 16, 2014
We had a blackout last week in Mineral Bluff. Luckily, the police came along and made him get back in his car. Ha ha ha ha ha. Get it....blackout...get back in his car....ha ha ha ha ha (deep breath) ha ha ha ha.....

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Location hidden

#20 May 16, 2014
mister x wrote:
We had a blackout last week in Mineral Bluff. Luckily, the police came along and made him get back in his car. Ha ha ha ha ha. Get it....blackout...get back in his car....ha ha ha ha ha (deep breath) ha ha ha ha.....
I enjoy a good racist joke as much as the next guy, do you happen to know one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump must go ! 2 hr Oracle 83
Is your church in danger? (Nov '17) 3 hr STFU 20
Fed up with Walmart 4 hr WTN 8
New Restaurants in Blairsville Wed Uct 148
Lamar and his push for SPLOST tax Tue Mountain Man 109
Hitler was a liberal Tue America First 4
Superintendent on Facebook Mon BS Detector 48

Blue Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages