Tocoa Valley Motors beside Ann's Magi...

Tocoa Valley Motors beside Ann's Magic Mirror.

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Audrey

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 May 3, 2013
DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!! I bought a car there and they lied to me. They told me the car had never been wrecked and there was nothing wrong with it. LIARS!!!!! When i got the title it has a salvaged title the car had been totaled and in a flood as well. Did not know it at the time but they had just taken a can of spray paint and painted over the car to make it look good. Now all the paint is coming off and it looks horrible. I liked to have never got insurance on it because of the title. These are suppose to be christian peoples and they stood there and looked me in the eye and LIED!!! I repeat do not buy a car from these people.
Audrey

Blue Ridge, GA

#2 May 3, 2013
One other thing I cannot sale or trade this car. NOBODY wants a car with a salvaged title and it's been totaled and flooded to. I'm just stuck with it.
Old man

United States

#3 May 3, 2013
Audrey wrote:
DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!! I bought a car there and they lied to me. They told me the car had never been wrecked and there was nothing wrong with it. LIARS!!!!! When i got the title it has a salvaged title the car had been totaled and in a flood as well. Did not know it at the time but they had just taken a can of spray paint and painted over the car to make it look good. Now all the paint is coming off and it looks horrible. I liked to have never got insurance on it because of the title. These are suppose to be christian peoples and they stood there and looked me in the eye and LIED!!! I repeat do not buy a car from these people.
You see all the liars and cheaters all the time in fannin county. They. Sit in church on Sunday saying amen. Remember they justify their sins. I would call the state of georiga consumer of affairs.
Woleb

Blue Ridge, GA

#4 May 3, 2013
Apply for a permit to picket the place and get everyone you know to stand with you. Go on the Internet, Facebook. Utube and explain what happened then ask everyone to call and complain to them. Don't stop get the word out. You don't have to let them get over on you .
What

Blue Ridge, GA

#5 May 3, 2013
Old man wrote:
<quoted text> You see all the liars and cheaters all the time in fannin county. They. Sit in church on Sunday saying amen. Remember they justify their sins. I would call the state of georiga consumer of affairs.
What does this have ANYTHING to do with believers that go to church? Why on earth does every single topic turn into someone being so hateful about someone's religion? What year are we in again? It's silly, so much talk about christians being so judgmental, but the majority of people on here are not religious at all yet they judge the most. Enough to turn every topic into a persecution towards christians. Just know you are all being prayed for. Whatever is missing from your life to make you that way, I pray that the Lord deliver it to you.
Audrey

Blue Ridge, GA

#6 May 3, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have ANYTHING to do with believers that go to church? Why on earth does every single topic turn into someone being so hateful about someone's religion? What year are we in again? It's silly, so much talk about christians being so judgmental, but the majority of people on here are not religious at all yet they judge the most. Enough to turn every topic into a persecution towards christians. Just know you are all being prayed for. Whatever is missing from your life to make you that way, I pray that the Lord deliver it to you.
why would a christian lie to you about the shape a car was in??? greed, and the almighty dollar. He could have told the truth instead of lying
auto_dealer

Dahlonega, GA

#7 May 3, 2013
If what you're saying is true then you should file a complaint with the state used car dealer licensing board.
Audrey

Blue Ridge, GA

#8 May 3, 2013
auto_dealer wrote:
If what you're saying is true then you should file a complaint with the state used car dealer licensing board.
What i have stated is the absolute truth and i have filed a complaint with the state used car dealer licensing and have also contacted consumer affairs.
blueridgeres

Blue Ridge, GA

#9 May 5, 2013
I purchased a car from this same dealer and it was a great car. He told me up front it had a salvage title. It had been wrecked and repaired like new. I know it won't bring top dollar for resale with a salvage title but I knew that before buying. I've had it nearly 4 years and am still happy with it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for a used car.
Next

Hollywood, FL

#10 May 5, 2013
blueridgeres wrote:
I purchased a car from this same dealer and it was a great car. He told me up front it had a salvage title. It had been wrecked and repaired like new. I know it won't bring top dollar for resale with a salvage title but I knew that before buying. I've had it nearly 4 years and am still happy with it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for a used car.
You must be family member , owner, friend , or idiot. I'm sure the person posting on this site did not get that kind of disclosure from this car dealer . Why don't they take it back if they can sell these cars to everyone. Someone's pants are on fire. Go tell your story walking !
Next

Hollywood, FL

#11 May 5, 2013
Audrey wrote:
<quoted text>What i have stated is the absolute truth and i have filed a complaint with the state used car dealer licensing and have also contacted consumer affairs.
Please file as many complaints as you can. People like this Do not need to be in business.
resident

Ellijay, GA

#12 May 6, 2013
My mom bought a car there, they told her it had a salvage title, even showed her the pictures of the damage it had when it was wrecked. No problems here. I would buy another one
Betty

Hollywood, FL

#13 May 6, 2013
resident wrote:
My mom bought a car there, they told her it had a salvage title, even showed her the pictures of the damage it had when it was wrecked. No problems here. I would buy another one
Friend, relative, other ?
Audrey

Blue Ridge, GA

#14 May 6, 2013
Well i can assure everyone of you had i known this car had a salvage title and had been in a flood . I NEVER would have bought it. He told me this car had never been wrecked or anything. He flat out lied. This car has been totaled out. And in a flood to. I would not advise anyone buying a car there. The people who are saying they have bought cars there and would buy another one is obviously friends or relatives. I have filed complaints with consumer affairs and state of ga used car dealer licensings. Waiting to hear back from them. Suppose to get a call back this week.
Betty

Hollywood, FL

#15 May 6, 2013
Audrey wrote:
Well i can assure everyone of you had i known this car had a salvage title and had been in a flood . I NEVER would have bought it. He told me this car had never been wrecked or anything. He flat out lied. This car has been totaled out. And in a flood to. I would not advise anyone buying a car there. The people who are saying they have bought cars there and would buy another one is obviously friends or relatives. I have filed complaints with consumer affairs and state of ga used car dealer licensings. Waiting to hear back from them. Suppose to get a call back this week.
I believe you! Young lady do not let dishonest people take advantage of you. Keep strong !
Audrey

Blue Ridge, GA

#16 May 6, 2013
Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you! Young lady do not let dishonest people take advantage of you. Keep strong !
Thanks Betty
SARAH

Blue Ridge, GA

#17 May 6, 2013
Everyone knows that they sell wrecked cars, I worked for someone for over 15yrs and as long as they are fixed back right there is nothing wrong. The cars also have to be inspected before they can be sold. You probably got a great vehicle for a lot less money.
Audrey

Blue Ridge, GA

#18 May 6, 2013
SARAH wrote:
Everyone knows that they sell wrecked cars, I worked for someone for over 15yrs and as long as they are fixed back right there is nothing wrong. The cars also have to be inspected before they can be sold. You probably got a great vehicle for a lot less money.
No Sarah i did not get a great vehicle. I did not know they sold wrecked cars.. i never would have bought one there had i known. The car was not cheap. The man who sold me the car flat out lied . He told me the car had never been wrecked and had never been in a flood. It has been totaled and in flood as well. I did not know this until i received the title. It has a salvaged title i like to have never got insurance on it then i couldn't get full coverage. liability only because of it being totaled and flooded. There is definately something wrong when a car dealer looks you in the eye and flat out lies. Maybe you like doing business with people like that but i do not. This car dealer has been reported to consumer affairs and well as the state of ga used car dealer licensings. Getting a call back from them this week. You are probabley a friend or family member of his.
Betty

Hollywood, FL

#19 May 6, 2013
Audrey wrote:
<quoted text>No Sarah i did not get a great vehicle. I did not know they sold wrecked cars.. i never would have bought one there had i known. The car was not cheap. The man who sold me the car flat out lied . He told me the car had never been wrecked and had never been in a flood. It has been totaled and in flood as well. I did not know this until i received the title. It has a salvaged title i like to have never got insurance on it then i couldn't get full coverage. liability only because of it being totaled and flooded. There is definately something wrong when a car dealer looks you in the eye and flat out lies. Maybe you like doing business with people like that but i do not. This car dealer has been reported to consumer affairs and well as the state of ga used car dealer licensings. Getting a call back from them this week. You are probabley a friend or family member of his.

I agree I think the ones posting has some interest in this dealership or the people that work there. I appreciate you bringing this to the public so no one else has an issue with this business. If these people had a problem I'm sure they would post as well.
Again I beleive you.
You made a purchase as a consumer and your were taken advantage of!!!
This dealership should stand up and return your money.
Betty

Hollywood, FL

#20 May 6, 2013
I would like to know who owns this dealership and how long and what experience they have in this business. Does Georgia have any other complaints or another state have any complaints on the person(s) that own this company?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook deception 2 hr Sue 6
Mountain Top Chapel (May '13) 12 hr Maria 20
three springs (Jul '13) Tue Local Observer 37
My Bestie Caz Tue Mr Fantastic 2
Stone Mountain Mon MBMM 2
do we need another newspaper in fannin county? (Jun '14) Jul 25 emily202020 13
Pride Electric/Dye Electric Jul 24 rustyshackelford 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages