Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

A pic of rabid libroids on the loose last night.........up until 9am this morning..........using the Senate chamber as a worship service no less.........

Maybe I should call animal control and let them do their duty..........spay and neuter to prevent future rabies..........

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/R7DuFoKO5wK1...

same

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

today is history.........On March 9–11, 1977..........

muslims take take more than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C. by Hanafi Muslims ..........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1977_Hanafi_Sieg...

prove me wrong

Middlefield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Insert "Bill" in place of George, and insert "Clinton" in place of Bush.
It took 8 years after Bill for Bush to completely trash the economy. Using your on timeline it's obvious that you don't blame Obama for what Bush did, you must blame Bush. Prove me wrong, I 'm waiting.
your fault

Middlefield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Been There wrote:
I'm so freakin tired of you Obama Cronies blaming all this crap on the past Administration for the mess were in! Yes we are in a war started by the previous administration, but by God we were no afraid to kick some butt and send a message were not taking your crap!!!!!!!!!! Now we have a Demi flop eared communist Muslim who is the biggest liar we have seen in public office since the beginning of TIME!!!!!. He aint got the balls to stand up for this country, it's constitution, beliefs and try to even protect its citizens. The same bunch who will not support Israel, but side with the Palestine's and is wrong about everything he says. He don't know his butt from a hole in the ground! You all say " You just don't like him cause he's BLACK". That's bull crap, we don't like him cause he's stupid! But you can bet your ass you all only support him because He's BLACK". If a white man was doing all this crap you all would want him impeached, hell Bill Clinton only "didn't have sex " and everybody wanted him gone. This SOB's selling out our country and he's great!!!!!!!!!! I would mention "you can keep your insurance, and the cost of your insurance will go down 2500.00, but instead it goes up 2500.00 (+). But im probably paying for your insurance, so it don't effect you! When you loose all your rights, remember "How great this Jackass is (was)."
What rock have you been hiding under, kick some BUTT!! We lost , we won nothing, both were complete wastes of money and men.

NOT support Israel, you obviously have NO idea of how much money the U.S. gives to each man, woman and child in Israel. If we gave that much money away in the U.S. you would be up in arms.

If a white man was doing "all this crap" would you call him a Muslim, hell no. And just so you know NO one person can do much of anything, blame the Congress, the one elected by the people of this country.

Everybody didn't want Bill gone, he had the best economy we have enjoyed for a long time. I don't care who has sex where, who goes to church were, what color a persons skin is. It all meaningless in the big picture.

You don't pay for my insurance, my taxes pay for your Medicare and you retirement. What you know about ObamaCare is what you see in places designed to get Republicans up in arms, and with you its just so easy. I went to the health care website, and to my surprise I can get a policy, thru my current insurer, Blue Cross of Ga., and SAVE $300 a month, for better coverage.

It will take more than one good or bad president to take your rights, you just don't really understand what your rights are, wake up dumbass. The real people in charge of this country using huge amounts of cash to get the election results they want are just using you! And you don't even realize it!!.
same

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

your fault wrote:
<quoted text>
What rock have you been hiding under, kick some BUTT!! We lost , we won nothing, both were complete wastes of money and men.
NOT support Israel, you obviously have NO idea of how much money the U.S. gives to each man, woman and child in Israel. If we gave that much money away in the U.S. you would be up in arms.
If a white man was doing "all this crap" would you call him a Muslim, hell no. And just so you know NO one person can do much of anything, blame the Congress, the one elected by the people of this country.
Everybody didn't want Bill gone, he had the best economy we have enjoyed for a long time. I don't care who has sex where, who goes to church were, what color a persons skin is. It all meaningless in the big picture.
You don't pay for my insurance, my taxes pay for your Medicare and you retirement. What you know about ObamaCare is what you see in places designed to get Republicans up in arms, and with you its just so easy. I went to the health care website, and to my surprise I can get a policy, thru my current insurer, Blue Cross of Ga., and SAVE $300 a month, for better coverage.
It will take more than one good or bad president to take your rights, you just don't really understand what your rights are, wake up dumbass. The real people in charge of this country using huge amounts of cash to get the election results they want are just using you! And you don't even realize it!!.

I have noticed a falling away of libroids from topix……………..the reasons can be many……...but I expect it has something to do with some libroids are more intelligent than other libroids…………..if intelligence and liborids can be combined in the same sentence………….

Long time posters can see that IO and Oh my no longer post……….possibly because they finally recognized that Obama is a detriment to America…………….or obamacare has hit them hard in their pocket book…………or that Obama has a noodle for a backbone in foreign policy…………..or that Obama has betrayed the poor and middle class…………or that Obama has betrayed the freedoms the Constitution gives to every citizen………….or that Obama is not really a god, just another flim-flam politician………………..whose sole purpose is to get rich while in the White House…………

Those smart libroids who no longer post,,,,,, by their very absence,,,,,, give admission to what we conservatives have been saying all along………………..Obama is a fraud………..has no qualifications to be President…………and should be impeached or sidelined by congress the rest of his 3 years in office……….

But we still have some liborids who are not part of the smart crowd………….continue to think Obama is a god…………….but are willing to disassociate with him during re-election time, as their real god is “me first”………………………This is typical of humans who place self above all other things………………..

We still have a name changer with no legs and featherless, who continues to post every so often…………..an echo chamber who continues to insist he has something to say but never says it……………..a Doo who is experiencing high cost obamacare with high deductible payments before he ever gets good quality health care…………a wanna be rebel named jeb whose betrayal of the southern cause qualifies him for tar and feathering………..a serious nutcase from Ohio………and a couple of other libroids who continually use many user names trying to appear to be a legion of supporters of Obama…………..

So I would say…………….if there was an ounce of brain matter left in these libroids…….they would become conservatives…………………..heck, even many rinos today were former libroids……………………

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

your fault wrote:
<quoted text>

1.NOT support Israel, you obviously have NO idea of how much money the U.S. gives to each man, woman and child in Israel. If we gave that much money away in the U.S. you would be up in arms.
2.If a white man was doing "all this crap" would you call him a Muslim, hell no. And just so you know NO one person can do much of anything, blame the Congress, the one elected by the people of this country.
3.Everybody didn't want Bill gone, he had the best economy we have enjoyed for a long time. I don't care who has sex where, who goes to church were, what color a persons skin is. It all meaningless in the big picture.
4.You don't pay for my insurance, my taxes pay for your Medicare and you retirement. What you know about ObamaCare is what you see in places designed to get Republicans up in arms, and with you its just so easy. I went to the health care website, and to my surprise I can get a policy, thru my current insurer, Blue Cross of Ga., and SAVE $300 a month, for better coverage.
1. Not sure what you mean in that statement.
2. If a white man made the same statements in regard to the Muslim faith....yes.
3. Bill had a Republican congress.
4. I, too, have Blue Cross and my premiums and deductible went up. My deductible went WAY up. I might as well not even have insurance. If you read ANY papers/websites you'll see that the criticism of Obamacare is not just a Republican "thing". The criticism is across the board. Your experience apparently is NOT the norm.
*It seems to me that if you were really informed, you would already know all of this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

prove me wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
It took 8 years after Bill for Bush to completely trash the economy. Using your on timeline it's obvious that you don't blame Obama for what Bush did, you must blame Bush. Prove me wrong, I 'm waiting.
Have YOU been living under a rock? For the umpteenth time, Bill Clinton had a Republican congress. Daaaaang, dude.
same

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Have YOU been living under a rock?

Yes .......it is their home of choice....

All creepy crawleys live there........

same

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

A Darren wrote:
I think Dr. Charles Walker or Rev. Dr. Franklyn Beckles, Jr., who are black community heroes, would make great U.S. Senators.

What ticket are they running on?????

The black ex-paratrooper from Columbus would make a better candidate than Nunn on the demo ticket.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Hilarious. This is an short article on how the Dems seem to be chasing their tails in reference to global warming aka climate change aka whatever they next decide to call it to TRY to make it fit their agenda.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

What???? Lois Lerner mislead congress???? SURELY NOT! rotfl
Come on, Libroids. Continue to prove your ignorance by defending her. You libroids are as corrupt as this corrupt administration you so fiercely defend.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/new-oversight-r...
BINGO

Middlefield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Not sure what you mean in that statement.
2. If a white man made the same statements in regard to the Muslim faith....yes.
3. Bill had a Republican congress.
4. I, too, have Blue Cross and my premiums and deductible went up. My deductible went WAY up. I might as well not even have insurance. If you read ANY papers/websites you'll see that the criticism of Obamacare is not just a Republican "thing". The criticism is across the board. Your experience apparently is NOT the norm.
*It seems to me that if you were really informed, you would already know all of this.
BINGO, for ONCE you have an intelligent answer, congrats. This is EXACTLY what's wrong with the current crop of tea party conservatives, they refuse to compromise. Newt and Bill worked TOGETHER for the common good, not now, its our way or no way. Todays congress is a joke, elected by the people, hope they are all happy.

You can try to place blame as much as you like, but health insurance costs have skyrocket over the last 10 years, with the largest increase on the self employed. Its gotten to levels where people making 100 thousand with a family of 4 can barely afford it. WHY don't you just go to the Health Care web site and see how much you might save. That would require an open mind to do properly, something you don't have. You will be amazed at just how well and how fast the site is today. When I first gave it a try a month after the rollout it was a JOKE, its been fixed. Give a little credit when credit is due, try it you will see.
BINGO

Middlefield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Just to clarify, I don't look at anything thru the eyes of what a republican or democrat should do or should think. FNC & MSNBC can't and won't think for me, wrong or right. Opinion TV and talk radio is a huge part of our national problem, letting talking heads on one side or the other do our collective thinking. They will say almost anything to stir the pot and increase ratings so they can make more money.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

BINGO wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO, for ONCE you have an intelligent answer, congrats. This is EXACTLY what's wrong with the current crop of tea party conservatives, they refuse to compromise. Newt and Bill worked TOGETHER for the common good, not now, its our way or no way. Todays congress is a joke, elected by the people, hope they are all happy.
You can try to place blame as much as you like, but health insurance costs have skyrocket over the last 10 years, with the largest increase on the self employed. Its gotten to levels where people making 100 thousand with a family of 4 can barely afford it. WHY don't you just go to the Health Care web site and see how much you might save. That would require an open mind to do properly, something you don't have. You will be amazed at just how well and how fast the site is today. When I first gave it a try a month after the rollout it was a JOKE, its been fixed. Give a little credit when credit is due, try it you will see.
If I have posted an intelligent answer FOR ONCE, that makes me ONE AHEAD OF YOU! The Tea Party Conservatives apparently are concerned and willing to try to do something to stop the decimation of this country.
Your support of Obamacare PROVES how completely out of touch you are. No one has argued that healthcare didn't need reform. What we need is something that helps EVERYONE. YOU are clueless and your arrogant platitudes impress ONLY YOU.
You consider yourself as having an OPEN MIND????? How's that? Aren't YOU claiming that YOU KNOW WHAT"S BEST? rotfl You libroids never cease to entertain.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

And more liberal irrationally rabid behavior as the New York State Nurses’ Association, the SEIU and the NAACP want a HOSPITAL to give back the largest donation they have ever received -$100 million. Who cares if it will help the poor, who cares if it will actually create union jobs. The money comes from the EVIL Koch Bros. So tell me, when was the last time the unions gave any money to the hospital?

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/10/liberals-pr...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
And more liberal irrationally rabid behavior as the New York State Nurses’ Association, the SEIU and the NAACP want a HOSPITAL to give back the largest donation they have ever received -$100 million. Who cares if it will help the poor, who cares if it will actually create union jobs. The money comes from the EVIL Koch Bros. So tell me, when was the last time the unions gave any money to the hospital?
http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/10/liberals-pr...
Just proves what hypocrites the liberals are. They are Soooooo concerned about the poor. They are Soooooo concerned about those who "can't" get healthcare. THEN, they show their true colors as presented in the article you linked. SMH
dont know jack

Middlefield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I have posted an intelligent answer FOR ONCE, that makes me ONE AHEAD OF YOU! The Tea Party Conservatives apparently are concerned and willing to try to do something to stop the decimation of this country.
Your support of Obamacare PROVES how completely out of touch you are. No one has argued that healthcare didn't need reform. What we need is something that helps EVERYONE. YOU are clueless and your arrogant platitudes impress ONLY YOU.
You consider yourself as having an OPEN MIND????? How's that? Aren't YOU claiming that YOU KNOW WHAT"S BEST? rotfl You libroids never cease to entertain.
You don't know jack. If you were to open your mind just a crack you might learn something. I never claimed to know what's best, I do think the path we are on is one to nowhere. I have no doubt that the Tea Party is a bad thing for America, and is the #1 reason we can't make progress on anything. But even then I am willing to help a fellow American.

The best candidate for President considering your views, one who can't miss with the Tea Party is, Putin. Don't think he wants or needs the job, he has a great job now. This is from a speech on Muslims, its Tea Party nirvana, read it to the end, you will love the guy.

Its just a little more than a FNC sound bite, but well worth the effort.

Vladimir Putin on Muslims

No wonder he was selected by Forbes as the most powerful person in the world!
This is one time our elected leaders should pay attention to the advice of Vladimir Putin. I would suggest that not only our leaders but every citizen of USA should pay attention to this advice. In addition all of Europe should listen as well.
How scary is that? It is a sad day when a Communist makes more sense than our LEADERS but here it is!

Vladimir Putin's speech
SHORTEST SPEECH EVER

On August 04, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma,(Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

In Russia, live like Russians.

Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim's then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.
Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.
When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims Minorities Are Not Russians.
The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five-minute standing ovation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

BINGO wrote:
<quoted text>
And what model of compromise should the Republicans follow? That of the Democrats? You mean like when:
In 2009, Democrats changed the rules -for the first time in history -so as to not allow the minority Republican party to offer amendments to spending bills.

Or in October when the Obama administration sent HHS representatives to brief Democrat congressmen on Obamacare implementation but refused to speak to Republican congressman who requested the same briefing.

Or when the House sends 100's of bills to the Senate that Reid will not ALLOW to come to the floor for a vote - 30+ jobs bills, continuing resolution bills (don't blame the Republicans for the shutdown), etc.

Or when for over four years the Reid led Senate refused to even bring a budget to the floor for a vote - despite the fact they are REQUIRED to - such pesky rules.

Or when the Senate ended the filibuster option, the same rules change that Senate Democrats declared in 2005 was a threat to democracy:
-“The threat to change Senate rules is a raw abuse of power and will destroy the very checks and balances our founding fathers put in place to prevent absolute power by any one branch of government,” said Sen. Harry Reid in 2005.
-“I sense that talk of the nuclear option is more about power than about fairness,” Obama said in an April, 2005 speech in the Senate.“I believe some of my colleagues propose this rules change because they can get away with it rather than because they know it’s good for our democracy.”
“The American people want less partisanship in this town, but everyone in this chamber knows that if the majority chooses to end the filibuster – if they choose to change the rules and put an end to democratic debate – then the fighting and the bitterness and the gridlock will only get worse,” Obama said.
==========
So quit trying to claim that Republicans are standing in the way of compromise - Democrats don't even know the meaning of the word.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

dont know jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Vladimir Putin's speech
SHORTEST SPEECH EVER
On August 04, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma,(Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:
Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim's then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.
Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture.
I'm no fan of Putin, but please explain what is wrong with expecting immigrants to learn the language of the country they are immigrating to, what is wrong with expecting them to respect that country's laws, what is wrong with telling them that their religious laws will not trump the law of the land?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

dont know jack wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know jack. If you were to open your mind just a crack you might learn something. I never claimed to know what's best, I do think the path we are on is one to nowhere. I have no doubt that the Tea Party is a bad thing for America, and is the #1 reason we can't make progress on anything. But even then I am willing to help a fellow American.
The best candidate for President considering your views, one who can't miss with the Tea Party is, Putin. Don't think he wants or needs the job, he has a great job now. This is from a speech on Muslims, its Tea Party nirvana, read it to the end, you will love the guy.
Its just a little more than a FNC sound bite, but well worth the effort.
Vladimir Putin on Muslims
No wonder he was selected by Forbes as the most powerful person in the world!
This is one time our elected leaders should pay attention to the advice of Vladimir Putin. I would suggest that not only our leaders but every citizen of USA should pay attention to this advice. In addition all of Europe should listen as well.
How scary is that? It is a sad day when a Communist makes more sense than our LEADERS but here it is!
Vladimir Putin's speech
SHORTEST SPEECH EVER
Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.
When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims Minorities Are Not Russians.
The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five-minute standing ovation.
YOU don't know jack. You THINK you do, but you don't.
Since you are SO open minded, why don't you open your mind to the Tea Party? Hmmm?
Why do you hate the Tea Party so much, Mr. "Open Minded"? They want to uphold the Constitution. Why do you have a problem with that, Mr "Open Minded"? Why do you object to them trying to stop/stall any act that doesn't follow the Constitution?....you being so "open minded" and all.
I would think the Tea Party would support an American making that speech. I can tell you this, liberals certainly wouldn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Blue Ridge Forum right now

Search the Blue Ridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley Bryant Facebook a fake 9 min Caz67 Fan 4
word association 41 min ChaozUOENO 1
Caz67 shame on you 1 hr ChaozUOENO 48
Book Club thread 3 hr Caz67 5
Lanius 3 hr Caz67 14
Joe loves Holly 3 hr Lanius LaForte 9
Haunted thread?? 4 hr MtnScott 13
•••
•••