same

Toccoa, GA

#38869 Mar 7, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Wait ans see how the LWLD's spin the numbers when they get finished gutting the military.

They'll probably be hired as gubmint workers.........

To keep unemployment low......
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#38870 Mar 7, 2014
Just so all the folks in Gilmer county know. I'm here in the city for a going away party for one of my kids. I have also gotten the address and phone number of the Attorney General here in Ga. I don't know what some of you people have against me but I'm sick of people continuing to come in my home when I'm not there, climbing on my roof and unscrewing my spot lights and wrecking my f-king car. Two of you have threatended me again in the last week and 1/2. I'm sick of you and I'm sick of what this is doing to our good law enforcement. Not all of them are good nor all our dispatchers. Now I"m sick of it and I'm going to stop all this myself. The male county patrol officers are exhausted and our cars are literaly wearing out. Someone may need to contact the Sheriff and let him know what's going down.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#38871 Mar 7, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
No one can make this stuff up about Republicans:
"Cummings was incensed that after Issa asked a series of apparently damning questions, Cummings and his fellow Democrats were not allowed to respond, even to ask a procedural question.
"We're adjourned. Close it down," Issa said.
"I am a member of the Congress of the United States of America. I am tired of this!" Cummings fumed, with his mic turned off. "You cannot just have a one-sided investigation. There is something absolutely wrong with that. It is absolutely un-American."
"I gave you an opportunity to ask a question, you had no question," Issa responded, even as Cummings was insisting he had a question.
Cummings, speaking after Issa had told staffers to shut things down, suggested Issa did not want to hear from the other side.
"Chairman, what are you hiding?," Cummings said.
That prompted a tart jibe from Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.). "He's taking the Fifth, Elijah," Connolly said."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/05/lois...
Cummings had no interest in asking a legitimate question of Lerner, it was all for show and he accomplished his goal - the media is obsessed with Issa and ignoring Lois Lerner - Cummings is sitting back congratulating himself on "mission accomplished."

But I'm sure you have no problem with how Barney Frank and Henry Waxman handled the following situations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38872 Mar 7, 2014
Huckabee:
“For all the bluster that our president gave when he ran for president about how he’d play the flute and the snakes would be charmed back into the basket, and the world would be a happy and safe place — the snakes are running all over the world today, and there is not one country anywhere with whom we have a better relationship than we did before,” he said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/mike-hu...

Translation:
"If I call PRESIDENT Obama and Democrats snakes then it will distract from the real snakes, us Republicans."

sametimeRebel is a rabid idiot.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38873 Mar 7, 2014
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
The male county patrol officers are exhausted and our cars are literaly wearing out.
Do tell.

Location hidden

#38874 Mar 7, 2014
And of course I am sure it is a complete coincidence that Cummings has had an ethics complaint lodged against him in regard to True the Vote being targeted by the IRS.
==========
"Catherine Engelbrecht, the head of election integrity group True The Vote and Tea Party group King Street Patriots, alleges Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) demanded information from her group in a similar manner to the IRS, according to her testimony.“Hours after sending letters, he would appear on cable news and publicly defame me and my organization,” Engelbrecht said."

"Cummings has been a Democratic thorn in the side of oversight efforts of full committee chairman Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) and other committee Republicans on the IRS scandal since he ascended to the top Democratic slot on the committee in 2010."

'But Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH) said in response to that renegade Cummings action that it “will severely undermine the Oversight Committee’s ability to gain the full truth of what has transpired at the IRS.”'

"On the Benghazi scandal, Cummings outed a trip Issa was taking to Libya--something Issa’s office feared could have put the chairman in danger as terror threats were being made against Issa’s life at the time by a Libyan national."

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2014/02/elijah...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#38875 Mar 7, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
Ang this chicken has no legs to stand on.......so he gets covered with his own crap.......
Hillary....."What difference does it make"..........
Yep, Hillary the killary of foreign service officers.....
That fool better buckle in, if he's already calling blasting Hillary "pathetic." ....It's just getting started, Benghazi is Hillary's worst nightmare.... Well, & there's Bill.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#38877 Mar 7, 2014
"Climate change could mean more malaria in Africa, South America
Future global warming could lead to a significant increase in malaria cases in densely populated regions of Africa and South America unless disease monitoring and control efforts are increased, researchers said on Thursday."

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/03/07/clim...

Location hidden

#38878 Mar 7, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
PRESIDENT OBAMA: I do think at is certain point you’ve made enough money.
PRESIDENT OBAMA: We must preserve Israel’s identity as a Jewish state with secure, recognized defensible borders. And Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel and it must remain undivided.
PRESIDENT OBAMA: The truth is that this was an example where we had some poor phrasing in the speech and we immediately tried to correct the interpretation that was given. The point we were simply given we don’t want barbed wire running through Jerusalem.
PRESIDENT OBAMA: That generally the constitution is a charter of negative liberties. It says what the states can’t do to you. It says what the federal government can’t do to you but it doesn’t say what the state government or the federal government must do on your behalf. And that hasn’t shifted and one of the tragedies of the civil rights movement was because the civil rights movement became so focused, I think that there was a tendency to lose track of the political and community organizing activities on the ground that are able to put together the actual coalitions of power about which you bring redistributive change.
It’s safe to say that the founders purposely made sure the Constitution didn’t mention what the state or federal government “must do on your behalf,” and anyone who has studied the Constitution should probably know that. But then again, this is the same man who said,“I think [the Constitution] is an imperfect document, and I think this is a document that reflects some deep flaws in American culture.”
Too bad the majority of Americans have no idea Obama has said these things, since the media fails to report it.
To call the Constitution a "charter of negative liberties" is all one needs to know about Obama's mindset. To see the specific protections laid out for the individual as "negative liberties" proves his emphasis on the government to the detriment of the individual. Stunning, just stunning.
same

Toccoa, GA

#38879 Mar 7, 2014
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Just so all the folks in Gilmer county know. I'm here in the city for a going away party for one of my kids. I have also gotten the address and phone number of the Attorney General here in Ga. I don't know what some of you people have against me but I'm sick of people continuing to come in my home when I'm not there, climbing on my roof and unscrewing my spot lights and wrecking my f-king car. Two of you have threatended me again in the last week and 1/2. I'm sick of you and I'm sick of what this is doing to our good law enforcement. Not all of them are good nor all our dispatchers. Now I"m sick of it and I'm going to stop all this myself. The male county patrol officers are exhausted and our cars are literaly wearing out. Someone may need to contact the Sheriff and let him know what's going down.

Those 2 are Obama and the legless chicken ........

same

Toccoa, GA

#38880 Mar 7, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
Future global warming could lead to a significant increase in malaria cases in densely populated regions of Africa and South America unless disease monitoring and control efforts are increased, researchers said on Thursday."

DDT used in Africa for malaria ........

Keeps the continent cool ........ Dummy chicken .......

same

Toccoa, GA

#38881 Mar 7, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>To call the Constitution a "charter of negative liberties" is all one needs to know about Obama's mindset. To see the specific protections laid out for the individual as "negative liberties" proves his emphasis on the government to the detriment of the individual. Stunning, just stunning.

That's Obamas way of saying the gubmint will have control of you and your possessions , from cradle to grave .....

Location hidden

#38882 Mar 7, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see... who will the inner-city people who face the most income equality vote for? Mitt Romney, the rich guy who headed a company that raped a pillaged other companies with no mercy so he could get richer? The guy who keeps wads of cash in offshore accounts?
Or little Obammy the black boy who says the rich are getting too rich while the poor suffer? Who do you think they would vote for?
It might be true that Obama hasn't really done much to reduce income equality... but we know what the RWW Republicans have done about it...
"pillaged other companies" - what a complete joke. Bain Capital had a 78% success rate in keeping companies afloat - Bain wouldn't have been involved in the first place had the companies not been in trouble. Sometimes Bain could turn the company around, sometimes they couldn't. Some companies that Bain "saved": Domino’s Pizza, Burger King, Sealy Corporation, Dunkin’ Donuts, Toys R Us, RJR Nabisco, Michael’s Craft Store, Burlington Coat Factory and Staples. Would you have rather these companies went under and put all those employees out of work?

Location hidden

#38883 Mar 7, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Note: Some businesses have gotten into trouble for vetting employees in regards to employment. Two notable ones are a well known chicken sandwich place and the hobby crafts place.
Citation please. The only problem Hobby Lobby has had is that they do not want to pay for birth control options that are against the owner's religious beliefs. Chick-Fil-A's CEO simply stated he believed in the traditional definition of marriage. If you're going to make accusations, back it up with the link - otherwise given your track record, the reasonable assumption is you're full of horse manure.

Location hidden

#38884 Mar 7, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
Looks as if Obamacare is actually going to ration healthcare. It is also not going to allow seniors to pay for their own health care if needed. This is just another way to kill of the older population.
Best tell Mom, Dad, grandma, and grandpa that you love them, as they may not be here much longer.
http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/feds-to-cap-what-c...
Nothing surprising here, it isn't "fair" that some could potentially pay for "more" medical care than someone else. Never forget Obama's statement that maybe Grandma should just be given a pain pill rather than living saving surgery.

Location hidden

#38885 Mar 7, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
Given that there has been no "global warming" for the last 16 years, when do these scientists expect to see the problem they are predicting. It would be nice to have a clearer picture, you know.
same

Toccoa, GA

#38886 Mar 7, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>Citation please. The only problem Hobby Lobby has had is that they do not want to pay for birth control options that are against the owner's religious beliefs. Chick-Fil-A's CEO simply stated he believed in the traditional definition of marriage. If you're going to make accusations, back it up with the link - otherwise given your track record, the reasonable assumption is you're full of horse manure.

Actually it's chicken manure..........

Enough nitrogen to blow up the world......
The dummy thinks he can blow up topix with it........
All he blows up is his featherless chest...
He thinks he's a Troll in drag ......
same

Toccoa, GA

#38887 Mar 7, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
And of course I am sure it is a complete coincidence that Cummings has had an ethics complaint lodged against him in regard to True the Vote being targeted by the IRS.
==========
"Catherine Engelbrecht, the head of election integrity group True The Vote and Tea Party group King Street Patriots, alleges Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) demanded information from her group in a similar manner to the IRS, according to her testimony.“Hours after sending letters, he would appear on cable news and publicly defame me and my organization,” Engelbrecht said."

"Cummings has been a Democratic thorn in the side of oversight efforts of full committee chairman Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) and other committee Republicans on the IRS scandal since he ascended to the top Democratic slot on the committee in 2010."

'But Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH) said in response to that renegade Cummings action that it “will severely undermine the Oversight Committee’s ability to gain the full truth of what has transpired at the IRS.”'

"On the Benghazi scandal, Cummings outed a trip Issa was taking to Libya--something IssaÂ’s office feared could have put the chairman in danger as terror threats were being made against IssaÂ’s life at the time by a Libyan national."

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2014/02/elijah...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Cummings is as stupid as that ga Rep ...... Thinks he can get an answer out of someone who takes the. 5 th ......
ForumAwards

Decatur, GA

#38888 Mar 7, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
Those 2 are Obama and the legless chicken ........
We here are the Forum Awards deliberated at great lengths over this very important matter. However, at the end of all deliberation and debate, the decision was unanimous.

You win.

You are officially the stupidest, most idiotic poster on the entire internet, of all time, ever.

Congratulations, I guess.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#38889 Mar 7, 2014
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
Not to mention, one really nice deputy is getting particularly snarly even with me. He recently basically called me a "yankee" so last night he said something and I basically called him a whore chaser. If for no other reason, I need to fix this before one of us hurts the other AND I'm not the won that gonna get hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is that smell?? 8 hr Local 4
Hey WLH Fri Silly Billy 9
The Tavern (Apr '14) Dec 17 no name 14
Shepherds Loft, LLC (Feb '09) Dec 17 no name 13
FYI, please love me Dec 17 laughing at you 5
Looking for pitty Dec 16 bite me 2
Please STOP Dec 16 Local 1

Blue Ridge News Video

Blue Ridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blue Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blue Ridge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blue Ridge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons