whom

Cleveland, GA

#29631 Nov 1, 2013

Here we go again, I wonder which Justice will be blackmailed this time......

"Obamacare hits Supreme Court – again!"

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/obamacare-hits-sup...

whom

Cleveland, GA

#29632 Nov 1, 2013

I posted on this some time back, a prediction that seems to be coming true....

The whole point is for Obama to select and appoint who he wants....to do his bidding...

"WASHINGTON – Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, recipient of the U.S. military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor, as well as other top retired officers, say President Obama’s agenda is decimating the morale of the U.S. ranks to the point members no longer feel prepared to fight or have the desire to win.

“There is no doubt he (Obama) is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him” over such issues as “homosexuals, women in foxholes, the Obama sequester,” Brady told WND."

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/top-generals-obama...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#29633 Nov 1, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make fun of people being sick, dude. That's just not classy.
He was suffering from Hepatic Encephalopathy at the time when he said that which resulted in confusion.
Want me to see if I can find some videos of people having heart-attacks that you can laugh at?
And to repeat what has been stated on here before. Prior to making that statement, Johnson claimed to have been successfully treated for his condition and that is not the only idiotic thing Johnson has said since that time - shall we talk about helium? If Johnson is still suffering from his condition and was not cured, as he claimed, he has my sympathy, but he owes it to his constituents to resign so that they may have a representative in full control of his faculties.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#29634 Nov 1, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It was posted a bit back that perhaps you should stick to profiting off the sick and leave humor to those better suited for it. It was good advice.
Please, resume with your chest-puffing if you so desire.
careful there, CB. Y'know it ain't nice to to disparage Mr. Bill in the company of wackos!(all except OMTE- he is pretty cool about that)LOL
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#29635 Nov 1, 2013
whom wrote:
<quoted text>I do believe we are seeing China and Russia smelling a cowardly rat in Obama.... with the worst foreign policy of any President ever...
You are so right.

Why the hell doesn't Obama start three wars that we can't pay for?

And what's with solving the Syria chemical weapons problem without starting another war ? Damn we could have killed lots of people and we never got the chance.

And North Korea.... They have kind of petered out and we missed a chance to spend a few trillion dollars and get a few thousand of our troops killed, along with God knows how many civilians.

We're Right Wingers by God- to us a foreign policy success is American Troops in body bags, civilian children blown to bits, and hopefully some buildings falling down crushing inhabitants while they sleep.

Damn... We haven't seen a missile fly through a ventilator opening and blast the hell out of someone having breakfast in way too long.

I wonder if our kids mind paying for our version of "success."

Maybe when we get some By-God certified draft-dodging cowards back in the White House we'll get to blow things up and kill people again.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#29636 Nov 1, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
This country wouldn't be in the sad shape it is in now if there were an intelligence test given before someone could vote. Also not gonna happen, but hey, I'd settle for just a little basic knowledge of economics.
Don't laugh or think that I am making this up but I did have to take a test before I was ever allowed to vote when I turned 18. I had to read an amendment from the constitution and then explain it to the lady that was registering me what that amendment meant.
That showed her that I could read as well as comprehend what I was reading. One would think this is important if one is to have the proper knowledge to make a intelligent decision when voting.
I think that should still be done today.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#29637 Nov 1, 2013
When you know it's time to call it a day: All day long, 7 days straight, week after week, month after month, year by year, arguing the same dead issues that will in no way ever benefit anyone except to inflate the egos of those sitting back in the enlightenment of the power they have with something as simple as binary code to promote their thoughts, hopes, and dreams, while aiming the cannon at the next person that dares fire upon their beliefs, and disagrees with them, and then fire back with wisdom of the ages in order to protect that which was pumped into their heads all of their lives.

Try saying all of that in one breath. Have a nice weekend folks.

Location hidden

#29638 Nov 1, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>I love the "train wreck" analogy. But you are looking at it from the wrong perspective, after someone has seen several of them, then they tend to be less impressed by them, and put them in some sort of recent historical perspective.
But the liberal hypocrisy just never ends. But of course Obama and his administration have graduated from the rank hypocrisy to the outright lies. The Federal Trade Commission cracks down on advertisers that falsely make claims for their products and pharmaceutical companies must make disclosures on possible side effects. But a politician can bend the truth into a pretzel or lie ("If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period. If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan, period." with virtually no accountability or consequences - as long as he or she is a Democrat of course.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#29639 Nov 1, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>careful there, CB. Y'know it ain't nice to to disparage Mr. Bill in the company of wackos!(all except OMTE- he is pretty cool about that)LOL
OMTE is alright, even if he is temporarily a little brainwashed. He used to have some great comments about Bill back in the day.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#29640 Nov 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right.
And what's with solving the Syria chemical weapons problem without starting another war ? Damn we could have killed lots of people and we never got the chance.
And North Korea.... They have kind of petered out and we missed a chance to spend a few trillion dollars and get a few thousand of our troops killed, along with God knows how many civilians.
We're Right Wingers by God- to us a foreign policy success is American Troops in body bags, civilian children blown to bits, and hopefully some buildings falling down crushing inhabitants while they sleep.
Damn... We haven't seen a missile fly through a ventilator opening and blast the hell out of someone having breakfast in way too long.
Maybe when we get some By-God certified draft-dodging cowards back in the White House we'll get to blow things up and kill people again.
Testify!

Location hidden

#29641 Nov 1, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, survey meaning? 23% of NY Doctors are greedy right wing wackos!
Or the correct interpretation (and the right percentage)- 77% of doctors do not want to lose money for every Obamacare patient they see when the government dictates reimbursements with no consideration of the actual cost incurred. Some bureaucrat just pulls a number out of a hat and states that "we need to cut costs, so we will now reimburse you 40% less than we used to - because we can."
And what is your profession and how would you like the government to come in and say that you have to cut your prices for your service or goods because we, the government, say so?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#29642 Nov 1, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prior to making that statement, Johnson claimed to have been successfully treated for his condition.
Yeah, but he's a lawyer, not a doctor.
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29643 Nov 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You make it too easy.
Actually, the higher the intelligence and education level, the more likely they'll be liberal :
http://m.spq.sagepub.com/content/early/2010/0...
Oh wait... That's a peer reviewed paper published in a scientific journal ... Teapublicans don't believe in science.

No, the tea party DONT usually believe in gay marriage, abortion, liberals, oppression of women, child-adult sex, voter fraud, libroid fraud, etc. etc.

This link provides a rebuttal to your sorry post......

see the graph...

http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.com/2...

Location hidden

#29644 Nov 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the owner of a firearm should bee required to show proof a the safe where it will be maintained; proof that he/she has attended and passed a firearms safety course, and proof that's he/she carries at least $1,000,000 in liability insurance ready and available to pay for any and all damage done as a result of the firearm's use.
Seems very reasonable to have the knowledge of firearm safety, a safe place to secure the firearm, and the financial ability to compensate the victims of any misuse by the firearm.
And when someone is breaking into your house, I'm sure they won't mind if you say "Excuse me, would you just give me a moment while I get my gun out of my safe." Do not infringe on the rights of legal and responsible gun owners because of the idiotic actions of a very small minority.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#29645 Nov 1, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
a politician can bend the truth into a pretzel or lie.....with virtually no accountability or consequences - as long as he or she is a Democrat of course.
They have weapons of mass destruction I tell you!

It's the end of combat! I won!

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/ap_bush...

Location hidden

#29646 Nov 1, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see an intelligence test given to people before they're able to vote. We'd have a lot less libroids in power.
Oops, I should have checked before posting - sorry for the redundancy.
one too many

Cordele, GA

#29647 Nov 1, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the correct interpretation (and the right percentage)- 77% of doctors do not want to lose money for every Obamacare patient they see when the government dictates reimbursements with no consideration of the actual cost incurred. Some bureaucrat just pulls a number out of a hat and states that "we need to cut costs, so we will now reimburse you 40% less than we used to - because we can."
And what is your profession and how would you like the government to come in and say that you have to cut your prices for your service or goods because we, the government, say so?
how many good, decent, honest doctors do you know that are broke?
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29648 Nov 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right.

A classic example of my post number 29625.....

"Emotions are the rule in libroid land...sometimes they cry a lot here on topix, scream, stamp their feet, throw hissy fits, whine, and just have a complete breakdown in front of everyone when conservatives don't agree with their invalid points of view...."

just wondering

Alpharetta, GA

#29649 Nov 1, 2013
Does anybody pay attention to the poster in Cordele any more? It appears most of you aren't responding to his posts. Why that be?

Location hidden

#29650 Nov 1, 2013
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>how many good, decent, honest doctors do you know that are broke?
And your question is relevant how?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mark Of The Beast (Aug '11) 6 min Just a Thought 287
Where is all the DRAMA? 42 min wtf 1
INVESTIGATION: Union County vs. City of Blairsv... 51 min Norms friend 43
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) 1 hr Porter for Sheriff 963
Time to ban hunting (Oct '12) 2 hr Timmy_ 22
Why can't you redneck hicks spell correctly? Sat kvetch this 7
Hunting dogs Fri Brandon Pritt 1

Blue Ridge News Video

Blue Ridge Dating
Find my Match