mineral springs apartments

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
looking

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Aug 14, 2010
I am looking for affordable housing in the area and came across mineral springs apts does anyone know anything about them?

Since: Aug 10

Carrollton, GA

#2 Aug 14, 2010
I heard its pretty good there is a hot chic that lives in the 300 bldg
only human

Tavernier, FL

#3 Aug 14, 2010
IS SHE HUMEN

Carrollton, GA

#4 Aug 14, 2010
oh yeah she is human and she has primo stuff to
Hmmmm

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2010
Which apartment and what does this chick look like?
Just Noiseeeey

United States

#6 Aug 16, 2010
Hmmmm wrote:
Which apartment and what does this chick look like?
Who lives out there and who has moved in and out and the past several months? how much is the rent?
Curious

Detroit, MI

#7 Aug 17, 2010
FTS34X wrote:
oh yeah she is human and she has primo stuff to
define primo stuff??? Gotta have details after a post like that.
oh yea

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Aug 17, 2010
Oh yea I been over that way to! That sh*t is primo I agree man! Mmmm hmmm
anal beads

Plymouth, WI

#9 Aug 18, 2010
guess I need to get over there and try it out
anal beads

Plymouth, WI

#10 Aug 18, 2010
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
define primo stuff??? Gotta have details after a post like that.
I guess primo means the pu*$y is good?
wow

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Aug 18, 2010
anal beads wrote:
<quoted text> I guess primo means the pu*$y is good?
whata classy name, actually, your language defines your mentality.
anal beads

Plymouth, WI

#12 Aug 18, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>whata classy name, actually, your language defines your mentality.
why thank you
Curious

United States

#13 Aug 18, 2010
So come on spill it what's this chicks name? Inquireing minds want to know??
Yeah right

Detroit, MI

#14 Aug 29, 2010
Guess nobody acually knows anything. Hell you probably haven't even been to the apartments much less know who's living in them. From what I have heard there isn't much over there anyhow.
TnTim

United States

#15 Aug 31, 2010
Yeah right wrote:
Guess nobody acually knows anything. Hell you probably haven't even been to the apartments much less know who's living in them. From what I have heard there isn't much over there anyhow.
Oh I have been there. The chick in the 300 bldg is hot. She lives there with her boyfriend and works in Ducktown. Word around is that you can still go hit it. And also I know a guy in Turtletown that sees/talks to her often so apparently the boyfriend doesn't matter.
FTS34X

United States

#16 Sep 1, 2010
I agree maybe I should get down there and hit it a time or 2
The hot chic

Ellijay, GA

#17 Sep 1, 2010
FTS34X wrote:
I agree maybe I should get down there and hit it a time or 2
Wow, thanks for the unwanted attention. Yup, I do live there with my boyfriend, and, yup, I talk to several people from Ducktown, Turtletown, Blue Ridge, Ellijay, etc. etc. So because I talk to people, that means I'm a easy target to say such absurd things about? Yes, my boyfriend does matter to me. If he didn't, well, I wouldn't be there. Get a life and please stay out of mine.
And to answer a previous question concerning the apartments, its a good place to live and I highly recommend it.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 1, 2010
I have heard those apartments are nice. One of my best friends live there and she loves it there. As for the comment about the girl in the 300's, I know that girl you all are talking about and she is not the kind of person you all are perceiving her to be. She is a very sweet girl and she loves her boyfriend A LOT. THE HOT CHICK: You gotta know that the guys making these horrible comments are either jealous girls or guys that couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fist full of hundreds!
The hot chic

Ellijay, GA

#19 Sep 1, 2010
I tell you no lies, your very right. Thank you.
Tattoo Lover38

Jasper, GA

#21 Sep 1, 2010
I tell you no lies wrote:
I have heard those apartments are nice. One of my best friends live there and she loves it there. As for the comment about the girl in the 300's, I know that girl you all are talking about and she is not the kind of person you all are perceiving her to be. She is a very sweet girl and she loves her boyfriend A LOT. THE HOT CHICK: You gotta know that the guys making these horrible comments are either jealous girls or guys that couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fist full of hundreds!
I've lived in those apartments and I know you are speaking of, and the Hot Chic has NEVER had anyone come over, nor she talk bad about her boyfriend because she LOVES him! You can see it in her eyes how much she loves him when they are together. You people need to grow up and stop trashing talking innocent people.

At for the comment about the actual apartments, It's a wonderful place to live!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obese in Blue Ridge (Jan '13) Fri Tampa General 34
Muslim in Blairsville Thu dgd748 38
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) Thu dgd748 464
Floridees Apr 26 Timmy is a homer ... 4
Union County Sole Commissioners Lamar Paris "S... (Jun '15) Apr 26 hvactinknocker 92
Who has a child that Mark Griffin fathered? (Aug '12) Apr 25 Floda dumbz Boyz 73
Jan Eaton (Jul '15) Apr 24 Warty butt 17

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages