wonder if shes bi? shes hott!
Nycki Buttram

Montmorenci, SC

#22 May 2, 2013
lol nah hun im sorry but thank you very much
Grits girl

Lady Lake, FL

#23 May 3, 2013
Let that mom take care of her kids! The time you wasted being ugly to others could have been spent helping others.

Since: May 12

Blue Ridge, GA

#24 May 4, 2013
"wonder if shes bi? shes hott!"

"lol nah hun im sorry but thank you very much"

Maybe I could interest you in a dirty fuzzy? Thanks, Ted
Lets get this right

United States

#25 May 4, 2013
What is wrong with the people visiting this site . I pray they are not raising children. They can not handle themselves and think of all the nasty things they would ready be rooted in their minds.
nycki

Atlanta, GA

#26 May 5, 2013
Grits girl wrote:
Let that mom take care of her kids! The time you wasted being ugly to others could have been spent helping others.
thank you!
Shonuff

Blairsville, GA

#27 May 9, 2013
Dayhum keyboard cowards, have to talk crap on Topix instead of handling it face to face.
If you have a problem with her, go to her and handle it, stop being a puzz on Topix and hiding out.
Freegame

Blue Ridge, GA

#28 May 14, 2013
Nasty white trash skank that's what you are and always will be
Hello

United States

#29 May 14, 2013
Does fannin really have such idiots ? The people posting are so displeased & disappointed in themselves. It says more about them than the people they are putting down.
nycki

Lithonia, GA

#30 May 14, 2013
Just to think while you were posting the stuff that you were freegame... I was having an amazing time planting flowers and playing in the water hose with my two amazing kids! and to those saying nice things thank you and have a great week! And to those sayin things that are ugly and called for well try to find something better to do with your time because life is too short to always be putting someone else down. Have a blessed day :-)
Kitty

United States

#31 May 14, 2013
nycki wrote:
Just to think while you were posting the stuff that you were freegame... I was having an amazing time planting flowers and playing in the water hose with my two amazing kids! and to those saying nice things thank you and have a great week! And to those sayin things that are ugly and called for well try to find something better to do with your time because life is too short to always be putting someone else down. Have a blessed day :-)
Unfortunately some people are so damaged and full of hate that they want others to feel the same. It is the choice they made. If they want to hurt others there is nothing you can do. Pray that they find peace and feel better of themselves. The burdenscthey are carrying make them very angry ..
What matters is you and not what they say.
cowards always act thiscway!
Yak

United States

#32 May 14, 2013
Freegame wrote:
Nasty white trash skank that's what you are and always will be
If you were my child I would hang my head. I want to think your parents would feel the same. This is disrespectful and I'm embarrass for you. Suggestion see a physician and get sterilized. You are an example if who should not have children. Lord help us if you do.

WTN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#33 May 15, 2013
Pssst. If you ignore the troll and don't reply to the thread, they have no reason to come back.
Candy

Decatur, GA

#34 May 29, 2013
I think she is on drugs and yes she's crazy and a ho
nycki

Augusta, GA

#35 May 30, 2013
That's cool doll face but someone already tried to pull this little rumor so I volunteered for a drug test and guess what it was a hair follicle test and passed with flying colors ... but what does it matter really What I do I'm happy and my kids are happy and blessed... and yeah I am crazy completely insanely crazy about my kids and crazily love them and life itself.... :-) and ho haha that's crazy you gotta sleep around for that title and well with three jobs two kids and no help which is fine were happy ....ya no time but thanks for your concern.
sweet face

Cambridge, MA

#36 Jun 6, 2013
I know her and I think she is great. She works hard raisin her kids by herself. Keep your head up nycki. Ppl degrade other ppl just to feel better about themselves.
nycki

Hephzibah, GA

#37 Jun 6, 2013
sweet face wrote:
I know her and I think she is great. She works hard raisin her kids by herself. Keep your head up nycki. Ppl degrade other ppl just to feel better about themselves.
Aww thanks that was sweet :-D and I most def. Will those kids are my life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mickey Cummings = RINO 4 hr truth 769
School board=family 14 hr Flarduh 38
Power out 5-26/2018 16 hr Powerless 2
Fannin High school Atheltics in decline. 17 hr Guru 45
Denise Ballew (Nov '17) Fri Llc 4
Mickey Cummings weekly column in the North Geor... Fri Reasons 26
Hope that stupid womwen Sybil Denise Ballew (Jun '17) Thu Greg6883 9

Blue Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages