#3 Mar 6, 2013
Mr Reality wrote:
I know her
Yes, but do you "really" know her?
Mr Reality

Dalton, GA

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Rebel Fried wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but do you "really" know her?
I know enough to keep away from her.
Nycki Buttram

Waynesboro, GA

#5 Mar 7, 2013
I am her and seriously just call me and setle whatever it is you wanna settle I really dont care what is wrote on here... You know me or else you guessed well on the spelling of my name... anyways have a great day!
Mr Reality

Duluth, GA

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Did you get arrested along with Chris for deposit account fraud back in November?
Everyman

Blue Ridge, GA

#7 Mar 7, 2013
USELESS.
Nycki Buttram

Waynesboro, GA

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Actually no chris was and has been living with his girlfriend since around August so nope and honestly even though we are at our differences I dont think that is your concern I think that is his.... But this I will say I have learned that people make mistakes and yes others judge that person their entire life for some of those mistakes, that person makes but I will say this people change everyday and I really don't think that people need to judge because who knows one day that may be you put in that position and then would you want everyone to judge you on that? and no I am not speaking of what chris may have or may not have done I have heard rumors but its like this its just talk who knows if its even true I dunno... but I have learned so much in the last few months I have a amazing five year old he has taught me more on this subjec than anyone could ever even imagine and I can say this no matter what anyone in this world thinks of me or says I know I am a wounderful mother to two amazing kids!!! How do I know this or why would I think or say this and why would I say my 5 year old taught me so much??? Because the other day as he came in from school he informed me that he needs a dollar instead of 50 cents in the morning I ask why he said well my friend don't get to bring money for chips or cookies and some of the other boys laugh at him and mom I always share but somthimes I want all my cookies and well I want him to be the same and get some I dont know why them other kids are mean hes my friend and I know that he loves me too and would share if I didnt have mine and he did... It really touched my heart that he is so caring and so loving I wish all adults would be too I know that I havent always been the best person but I will say this I havent been nor tried as hard as I am now I am proud to have raised them to be the way they are and I want them to always care and not judge... and I hope that whatever your issue may be I am sorry and maybe one day you can let it go or just call and see if we can make it right?? anyways have a blessed day :)
Local Observer

Blue Ridge, GA

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Great reply Ms. Buttram....looks like we all could learn a thing or two from your son!
Moncho

Cleveland, TN

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Just hope her son don't learn a thing or two from her!!!!!!! and hope her daughter don't turn out like her!!
Nycki Buttram

Waynesboro, GA

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Thank you moncho.... I am glad you say that because I hope they turn out better than me and I hope the best for them!! They are amazing and dont deserve to go through some of the things I have :) so thanks for caring and I wish you the best as well sweetie.
Justhere

Blue Ridge, GA

#12 Apr 1, 2013
You're a psycho don't you get it leave people alone find your own man and leave others alone
Nycki Buttram

Waynesboro, GA

#13 Apr 3, 2013
Good thing you think so... Maybe you will stay away from me huh? anyways hun I aint messing with your man nor anyother womans man I dont even live in fannin county anymore... I am n even dating I am aimply enjoying my life with my little ones. Have a blessed day :)

WTN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Apr 5, 2013
Nycki Buttram wrote:
<all that stuff you said
Me and Chris went to school together. He made weird noises in music class in West Fannin.
Justhere

Brooks, GA

#15 Apr 7, 2013
Nycki Buttram wrote:
Good thing you think so... Maybe you will stay away from me huh? anyways hun I aint messing with your man nor anyother womans man I dont even live in fannin county anymore... I am n even dating I am aimply enjoying my life with my little ones. Have a blessed day :)
Thanks Hun but I don't have a man funny that you'd just assume I'm one of the girls you've pissed off funny cuz I'm a man one that knows you and trust me I do stay as far away from you as I can and jokes on you I don't even live In fannin co
Moncho

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Apr 16, 2013
Hey Nycki who are you with now, Sean or his brother Bobby? or is it James Oh I for got your with all of them but you play the poor old me. Honey do you not ever worry about Aids? Do you not worry about what you may bring home to you kidos or what you put them into?
Nycki Buttram

Waynesboro, GA

#17 Apr 17, 2013
wow!
"just there" awesome hun because i dont live in fannin either and i guess the joke is on you and moncho because i havent lived in fannin in over a year now... And moncho not everyone has to jump in the bed with every guy they meet friends or not so honey get some morals surely your parents raised you better i mean damn get some class then u will get the haters just like i have :) lol thanks for the entertainment :)
LaForte Fan

Blue Ridge, GA

#18 Apr 17, 2013
Some people, like whoever started this thread, for example, seem truly confused about what evil is.
Justhere

Blue Ridge, GA

#19 Apr 24, 2013
Hun you are still trash no matter where you go and how you try to hide it
Nycki Buttram

Waynesboro, GA

#20 May 1, 2013
Okay... awesome thanks :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got through Christmas without Walmart 17 min Mike Stacey 7
The Mark Of The Beast (Aug '11) 46 min tmv post 253
Where the gays at in blairsville? 2 hr Raymond 5
What do you buy a Floridiot for Christmas? 6 hr Timmys Friend 18
KFC closed in East Ellijay and Jasper (Dec '11) 6 hr Jim Dandy 29
women who lie for childsupport (Dec '10) Sat should be done 91
what's happening at KFC? Sat anklebiter 2

Blue Ridge News Video

Blue Ridge Dating
Find my Match