Has anyone tried the Whistle Stop Grill????

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of124
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gabbygirl

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

The food is great, the staff is friendly and the atmosphere is fun. I have been there twice and cant get away from the burger, its scrumptous! They are having weekly specials such as today is Wild Wing Wednesday and all the wings are half price. I hear they are having live music this weekend, which should be a blast. Its a great location with good food and lots of the mountaintown friendlys hanging out. If you havent tried it, you should, You won't be disappointed.
Ms Blue Frog 1

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Judged:

Going there tonight for dinner! Looking forward to it
brguy

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

I've eaten there twice..once with a large group and once at the bar . Both times were great. They have a "Build a Burger" that's phenominal..They do the same thing with hot dogs, but haven't tried one of those yet. However, there Sloppy Joe wins hands down. It's somebody's moms secret recipe...Be sure to try it. I definatley give this place a solid 8.
Realtor

Hotchkiss, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

Please Come By and Try Whistle Stop Grill!!!
GREAT FOOD, FRIENDLY SERVICE, AND AMAZING ATMOSPHERE!!!
looking

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

where is this place at?
citygirl

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

They are on Main St in downtown Blue Ridge...on the railroad side...big brick building...Good spot. Finally! I think they are hosting the UFC fight on Saturday
Martha

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Are they open on Sunday?
so so

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Wings are a $1 a piece I read elsewhere and so so tasting . However I heard they have great beer specials. I will try them on 1/2 price night.
Biggun

Hotchkiss, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Ther owner is super nice, and I think he is a great guy! The food is better than I had expected.
ellijay

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

so does anyone know it they are having the ufc fight on saturday night?
Lifeisgrand

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Just called...No UFC fight tonight at The Whistle Stop. Apparantly had something to do with the lightening storms Thursday night, ....The pay per view was interrupted. They said they were going to carry them in the future. They had live music on the patio last night. The guy rocked. Food was good.Had fried green tomatoes and Sweet Chili wings. No complaints here. Not sure what they're doing tonight
GET REAL

Onalaska, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

anyone can see most of these comments are from friends,employees or owners...BUT!!!!! I know no one from there and the food,staff and atmosphere are GREAT!!!!! not to mention the Karaoke was FANTASTIC...LUV Jimmys Showtime Karoke..Planning a family reunion and we WILL be going to Whistle Stop!!!!!!!
Realtor

Hotchkiss, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Have You Figured out that majority of Blue Ridge knows Jody Nicholson? He is a Real Estate Agent, and maybe we know him. He is also related to half of the county, including myself. This is NO matter to his place of business. Its a great place to eat and kids night is amazing on monday night buy one adult get one free. Nobody else in town does this!
Lucy

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

I'm from Hollywood Florida by way of Los Angeles, while on vacation this week in the area, had a chance to visit the Whistle Stop with my family, and we enjoyed the food and the personal touch was excellent. Evidentlty, they are customer service oriented. We found the restaurant to be very metro. We are here for another week and plan to bring the gang back. No doubt the Whistle Stop with the vision of the owners will excel! good luck! Great Concept for the area! Will be looking for Whistle Stop number 2!
Native

Onalaska, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Been there and it was great. People really do you have to trash everthing and everybody????
git r done

Hotchkiss, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Miss Brandie is the best waitress there! and the Hottest!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Sounds like a great place to eat. How long have they been opened
git r done

Hotchkiss, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

They been open a month or rite at it. I love it there! Great food and hot waitresses.
rel pride

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

Great food good service will not go back till they stop letting dogs in restaurant!
sweets

Silver Creek, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

I love whistle stop, however, the wings suck! Flavor is amazing they are just soooo tiny, I have never seen such a small wing. The chili we had on our fries was canned chili. I know its still a new place so im not giving up on them just yet!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of124
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Blue Ridge Forum right now

Search the Blue Ridge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr rename 39,353
X-trem Printgraphics, Inc Rudeness (Jan '12) 5 hr useless 10
Ragnar gives you WINGS! 6 hr Caz 30
Propane prices 2013-2014 Wed UCT 42
RITA ...we are ALL thinking of you . Wed Freedom 4
wreck at wendy's traffic light (Jul '11) Tue Local Observer 3,078
Boycott-why hasn't jake lee been arrested (Feb '12) Apr 15 Bigger mama 17
•••
•••

Blue Ridge News Video

•••
•••

Blue Ridge Jobs