gay people!!!!!
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Cinderella

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Sep 30, 2011
People are NOT born Gay!!!! It is a lifestyle that they choose to live. I do not agree with it. It is my opinion that it is very wrong. I do not have friends that are gay and do not want friends that are gay. People can get mad all they want. I don't care. It is suppose to be a man and a woman together not a man and man or a woman and woman. And as for Gay people being allowed to adopt children or "have" children. I say no way. How wrong is that ? Think how confusing that is for a child. Again this is my opinion. I know a lot of people will get mad...but oh well. I really don't care what anyone says or thinks I have a right to my opinions.

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 30, 2011
Cinderella wrote:
People are NOT born Gay!!!! It is a lifestyle that they choose to live. I do not agree with it. It is my opinion that it is very wrong. I do not have friends that are gay and do not want friends that are gay. People can get mad all they want. I don't care. It is suppose to be a man and a woman together not a man and man or a woman and woman. And as for Gay people being allowed to adopt children or "have" children. I say no way. How wrong is that ? Think how confusing that is for a child. Again this is my opinion. I know a lot of people will get mad...but oh well. I really don't care what anyone says or thinks I have a right to my opinions.
Gay people are older than religion and recorded history, some people are born that way. I agree on the adoption issue however. Having children doesn't fit into that lifestyle. I also disagree with single parent adoption so it really isn't anything against the gay people. There is really nothing wrong with gay people, just like religious people for the most part.

Your post reeks of self-righteousness, I hope you move along now that you got it out of your system.
Cinderella

Blue Ridge, GA

#3 Sep 30, 2011
maybe i will...maybe i wont...it's a public forum. No i'm not self righteous. I just know wrong from right. There is nothing wrong with a single parent adoption . But there is everything wrong with a gay adoption. I have read several of your post. I do not believe anything you have to say nor do i want you postin on my topic.
Cinderella

Blue Ridge, GA

#4 Sep 30, 2011
And NO no one is born that way.
Angiebthatsme

Blue Ridge, GA

#5 Sep 30, 2011
I disagree, I believe some people are born that way, and I believe some people chose that way, I believe the ones that are born that way often live a normal type of life where people who chose the lifestyle usually live the lifestyle.. and while I think the Bible teaches it is wrong, I think we as Christians are wrong to shun them or not to open our churches, hearts and homes to them.. if we don't show them God's love, who will..??? I think we should think long and hard before we condemn people or sit in judgement.. I think God would say to us, you who have no sin you can cast the first stone... If you don't agree, just ignore them and leave them alone. personally I love the people in my life that are gay or straight.. and they are my friends, good friends.
smurfette

Blue Ridge, GA

#6 Sep 30, 2011
Angiebthatsme wrote:
I disagree, I believe some people are born that way, and I believe some people chose that way, I believe the ones that are born that way often live a normal type of life where people who chose the lifestyle usually live the lifestyle.. and while I think the Bible teaches it is wrong, I think we as Christians are wrong to shun them or not to open our churches, hearts and homes to them.. if we don't show them God's love, who will..??? I think we should think long and hard before we condemn people or sit in judgement.. I think God would say to us, you who have no sin you can cast the first stone... If you don't agree, just ignore them and leave them alone. personally I love the people in my life that are gay or straight.. and they are my friends, good friends.
Oh my gosh i should have known you would be for the gays and lesbians after the way you have cheerleaded for jake lee. you should be ashamed of yourself.

“Let me call my lawyer!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 30, 2011
And here we go again. Can the immature people slowly step away from their keyboards?

Thx.

And in regards to Cinderella not wanting specific people to post on their discussions, then just don't make a PUBLIC post on topix.
This is a public discussion board.

(Just wanted to make sure you knew.)

And why is there another discussion threading in to this one?(accusing someone of bring a Jake Cheerleader).
Let's keep they nonsense in the other post ???

“Let me call my lawyer!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 30, 2011
Cinderella wrote:
People are NOT born Gay!!!! It is a lifestyle that they choose to live. I do not agree with it. It is my opinion that it is very wrong. I do not have friends that are gay and do not want friends that are gay. People can get mad all they want. I don't care. It is suppose to be a man and a woman together not a man and man or a woman and woman. And as for Gay people being allowed to adopt children or "have" children. I say no way. How wrong is that ? Think how confusing that is for a child. Again this is my opinion. I know a lot of people will get mad...but oh well. I really don't care what anyone says or thinks I have a right to my opinions.
I'm confused on why you would make such am outrageous topic here, and then get offended when someone replies to you.

I guess what I'm wondering is whet exactly do you expect to get out of this?

“Let me call my lawyer!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 30, 2011
Angiebthatsme wrote:
I disagree, I believe some people are born that way, and I believe some people chose that way, I believe the ones that are born that way often live a normal type of life where people who chose the lifestyle usually live the lifestyle.. and while I think the Bible teaches it is wrong, I think we as Christians are wrong to shun them or not to open our churches, hearts and homes to them.. if we don't show them God's love, who will..??? I think we should think long and hard before we condemn people or sit in judgement.. I think God would say to us, you who have no sin you can cast the first stone... If you don't agree, just ignore them and leave them alone. personally I love the people in my life that are gay or straight.. and they are my friends, good friends.
I agree! I've had many gay friends, and a couple of them have turned our to be the most loyal and honest people.:)
Karen

Byron, GA

#10 Sep 30, 2011
JemStar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused on why you would make such am outrageous topic here, and then get offended when someone replies to you.
I guess what I'm wondering is whet exactly do you expect to get out of this?
I was thinking that this person writes alot like Sybil. Could it be? Cinderella could be another personality for them.

On the topic of gay people though...heck to each his own. I could careless who sleeps with who as long as it doesn't interfere with my life. They will have to answer for their own discretion's just like I will for mine.

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 30, 2011
Cinderella is mad because her husband left her for another man. This topic is redundant, I am going to accidentally bump into it and spill wine on its shirt so it has to go home.

“Let me call my lawyer!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 Sep 30, 2011
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking that this person writes alot like Sybil. Could it be? Cinderella could be another personality for them.

On the topic of gay people though...heck to each his own. I could careless who sleeps with who as long as it doesn't interfere with my life. They will have to answer for their own discretion's just like I will for mine.
Karen, I was explaining that to Lanius. I also think it's a big possibility to be the same person.

Only time (and more ridiculous typing skills) will tell.:)
Karen

Byron, GA

#13 Sep 30, 2011
Lanius LaForte wrote:
Cinderella is mad because her husband left her for another man. This topic is redundant, I am going to accidentally bump into it and spill wine on its shirt so it has to go home.
LOL, but come on Lanius don't waste the wine!
Karen

Byron, GA

#14 Sep 30, 2011
JemStar wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen, I was explaining that to Lanius. I also think it's a big possibility to be the same person.
Only time (and more ridiculous typing skills) will tell.:)
It does have 'their' name written all over it.

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#15 Sep 30, 2011
The wine is expendable, it's Bloody Mary night!

“Let me call my lawyer!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#16 Sep 30, 2011
Lanius LaForte wrote:
The wine is expendable, it's Bloody Mary night!
yes sir. It's my 1st bloody Mary everyone.:D

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 30, 2011
Yes, Mrs. LaForte is discovering the Bloody Mary tonight. Next time it's olive martinis.

What was this topic about again?
brother

Copperhill, TN

#18 Sep 30, 2011
how many sides of me do you need to sharpen that dull knife on.
brother

Copperhill, TN

#19 Sep 30, 2011
own

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 30, 2011
Brother is the Murdock of my A-Team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waffle House 32 min Free Bird 5
THAT Falling Apart Decrepit Trailer 37 min Free Bird 87
Where did Blairsville Auto Repair on Murphy Hwy... 3 hr Puzzled 3
Would Blairsville consider 'decriminalizing' ma... 4 hr The WB 2
Armadillo Grill 8 hr CaptainsWidow 51
Murphy Hwy Tue Ex Stripper 14
Muslims in Fannin or Union Counties? Mon Cletus bumgarber 5

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages