Marshall County photos to be on display

Marshall County photos to be on display

There are 1 comment on the Topeka Capital-Journal story from Jan 11, 2008, titled Marshall County photos to be on display. In it, Topeka Capital-Journal reports that:

“It just opens it up to everybody as oppose to me having them locked away in a file cabinet”

Marshall County residents and others interested in the county's past will soon be able to view photographs taken during the early 20th century. via Topeka Capital-Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topeka Capital-Journal.

Nell Stewart

Georgetown, TX

#1 Feb 15, 2008
I would be most interested in this as my Swedish Ancestors lived there from the 1870's . My Great Grandmother and Gr. Grandfather lived in Blue Rapids.( Anderson and Peterson) Other family lived in the "Cottage Hill" community. and Waterville

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Billy Bob 20
News Storm Photos (Jul '08) Oct '15 erlik clary 5
News Kansas board to vote on unlicensed-teacher idea (Jul '15) Jul '15 Showbiz3 1
Young teen (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jeanny527 1
Mandy O'toole is gross (Nov '11) Mar '15 Nightmare 5
News Waterville resident establishing center for tee... (Jul '14) Nov '14 Paula 4
John Crow is an STD infected piece of white trash! (Sep '14) Sep '14 ABC123 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Rapids Mortgages