Stan Ellison for Sheriff !

Posted in the Blue Jay 6 Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Arnold

Beckley, WV

#1 May 5, 2012
May 8th is the Primary Election. I encourage all of you who are sick and tired of Steve Tanner to vote for Stan Ellison. I'm not part of Stan's campaign or anything, but I hate what Steve has done to this county. I recently learned that Stan Ellison has a website: http://stanellison.com/ , just to get it out there. If you want to learn more about Stan Ellison visit the site. It will open your eyes.
1 post removed
Arnold

Beckley, WV

#3 May 5, 2012
I didn't realize that there was a post with this info on it about 21 lines down. I encourage everyone to read that post b/c a lot of it is true about the mismanagement of the county. I just encourage people not to vote for Tanner just because it's a name they recognize, that's how we end up in poorer situations.
matt

Beckley, WV

#4 May 6, 2012
Vote no for the fire levy and yes for Stan!
Voter

Beckley, WV

#5 May 6, 2012
I sought the assistance of Tanner once. I needed help and some guidance on dealing with a nuisance neighbor. Long story short I did not appreciate being yelled at and blown off. Being yelled at was uncalled for. Particularly something the department is responsible to handle. I won't be voting Tanner that is for sure. I'll give Stan a chance.
sad sis

Beckley, WV

#6 May 6, 2012
Arnold wrote:
I didn't realize that there was a post with this info on it about 21 lines down. I encourage everyone to read that post b/c a lot of it is true about the mismanagement of the county. I just encourage people not to vote for Tanner just because it's a name they recognize, that's how we end up in poorer situations.
What post are you talking about the mismanagement of the county? I would like to read it. I've noticed a post has been removed.
mana

Walker, WV

#7 May 6, 2012
Is Tanner and Stan on the democrat tickets?
Carl Jr

Parkersburg, WV

#8 May 6, 2012
Tanner is a democrat , stan is a republican , Ive never voted for a republican before but I will be this yr , I,m sick and tired of the democrats we got in office around here. these ppl have been in office way too long cake jobs sitting on there butt not doing anything , meanwhile this county has gone to hell , So if your sick and tired of the way things are run around here , you will vote republican also , the only democrat's I will vote for come nov will been tomi peck , and daniel hall
matt

Beckley, WV

#9 May 7, 2012
Stan is the man! He will do a good job!

Since: May 11

Beckley, WV

#10 May 27, 2012
Carl Jr wrote:
Tanner is a democrat , stan is a republican , Ive never voted for a republican before but I will be this yr , I,m sick and tired of the democrats we got in office around here. these ppl have been in office way too long cake jobs sitting on there butt not doing anything , meanwhile this county has gone to hell , So if your sick and tired of the way things are run around here , you will vote republican also , the only democrat's I will vote for come nov will been tomi peck , and daniel hall
I just wanted to let you, mana, and all the other voters know that Stan is on the Republican ballot by strategy. Stan stated to my husband that it was his strategy to stay on the ballot in case he didn't come out ahead in the primary ( which he didn't). If Stan had of run Democrat, he would have automatically been knocked out of the main election in November and the only choice people could vote for would be Steve Tanner. Stan put himself Republican so he was guaranteed be on the ballot in November-smart man!
vote people

Tarboro, NC

#11 May 27, 2012
vote people, at least we will know we tried. Stan is the man but I fear we will have more years of what we have now. Has anyone noticed how many deputy cars you see lately, Election time.
vote people

Tarboro, NC

#12 May 27, 2012
Voter wrote:
I sought the assistance of Tanner once. I needed help and some guidance on dealing with a nuisance neighbor. Long story short I did not appreciate being yelled at and blown off. Being yelled at was uncalled for. Particularly something the department is responsible to handle. I won't be voting Tanner that is for sure. I'll give Stan a chance.
same here, he tried to make me feel so bad about myself, that I wanted to die after I talked to him. He belittled me in every possible way, and told me to zip it when I tried to tell him the truth. He only listens to what he wants to hear. He was so arrogant to me, I wish I had never involved the police, at least not the deputies.
VOTE STAN

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2012
Please dont blame the deputies for the nonsense that Tanner pulls. Raleigh County has alot of really good deputies that really care about the citizens of the county. Admittedly there are a few (very few) deputies that follow him blindly but the majority of the deputies are in a situation where Tanner is the boss and they have to abide by his rules and regulations not matter if they agree with them or not. Stan knows how it is because he has been there and saw for his own eyes. Stan knows the deputies and has a genuine care and concern for the citizens of Raleigh County. Im a Democrat but in November I am voting for STAN!!!!
changed my mind

Tarboro, NC

#14 Jun 2, 2012
well, the last post changed my mind. I always thought the opposite and that is why I was going to vote for Stan instead of Tanner. I always felt Tanner was at fault because he believed any bull the bad deputies (and just a few are bad not all), put before him. Yes, we do have a few really bad deputies and Tanner seems to believe any bull they tell him. Since you feel it is Tanner's fault and not the any of the deputies, and that Stan has no problem with the deputies, he will be as bad as Tanner. So might as well just stick with what we have, seems Stan will be as bad as Tanner about relying on the deputies.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 Jun 2, 2012
If I lived in Raleigh County, Stan would have my vote I have known Stan back when he was a deputy. He was always fair in his dealings with me.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Oct 28, 2012
After my latest with Mr. Ellison, I have changed my mind. Nope, if I still lived in Raleigh County, I would note vote for him.
voter

Beckley, WV

#17 Oct 29, 2012
Paul Masley wrote:
After my latest with Mr. Ellison, I have changed my mind. Nope, if I still lived in Raleigh County, I would note vote for him.
What happened that you would say that?
Gary B

United States

#18 Oct 30, 2012
Go to the Pratt WV Topix and type in search box Paul Masley and you will see what kind of person he is and what people think of him. I'm sure Mr. Ellison realized what Masley is and washed his hands along with many others.

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Seems like a fair minded man to me, voting Stan myself
voter

Beckley, WV

#20 Oct 31, 2012
changed my mind wrote:
well, the last post changed my mind. I always thought the opposite and that is why I was going to vote for Stan instead of Tanner. I always felt Tanner was at fault because he believed any bull the bad deputies (and just a few are bad not all), put before him. Yes, we do have a few really bad deputies and Tanner seems to believe any bull they tell him. Since you feel it is Tanner's fault and not the any of the deputies, and that Stan has no problem with the deputies, he will be as bad as Tanner. So might as well just stick with what we have, seems Stan will be as bad as Tanner about relying on the deputies.
Tanner would be at fault. "Lead by example" Tanner is a bad example (a bad apple, if you will) If he's unable to control and correct the bad seeds below him, then he doesn't need to be in his job position. We need a sheriff that will show the next generation respect, not how to be a BULLY!

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#21 Oct 31, 2012
i think Tanner has a bad attitude in general and about life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Jay 6 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey Boling 29 min Bacontown knows 4
Review: Daddy Rabbit Graphics (Jan '15) 1 hr Beckley resident 96
rascist white devil crackas gonna pay 1 hr Im Black 9
Black Lives Matter signs in Beckley 1 hr Im Black 25
Are white people of the seed of satan (Mar '12) 1 hr Im Black 226
Just say no 1 hr Diggler 2
Kelly Radford 2 hr One thing 3

Blue Jay 6 Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance