Dirty dirty Brown Campaign!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BI REZ

Crest Hill, IL

#21 Apr 22, 2009
What will come in time will be the the TB camp is the one who defaced the signs as a political stunt. It amazes me that he was present so fast the morning that it happened armed with the media and cameras to POSE FOR PICTURES next to the defaced signs! HELLO - if that does not prove his guilt, I hope the FBI will when they are done with thier investigation!

The fact that TB writes at the level of a 4th grader (judging from his page ad in the FORUM and his website...), the fact he has NEVER served on a committee, as a public official, worked in government (I could keep going but do not want to waste my time) are many of the reasons he was underqualified... I am also not sure of his "Job" anyhow - it seems made up and something that is never spoken of - so that could be a reason too! BUt he did not win, so moving on - we must as a City work together, TB included, and stop dwelling on the past!

"observing BI" - I have a really hard time following your messages and writing...
2013 Election

Blue Island, IL

#22 Oct 14, 2012
BI REZ wrote:
What will come in time will be the the TB camp is the one who defaced the signs as a political stunt. It amazes me that he was present so fast the morning that it happened armed with the media and cameras to POSE FOR PICTURES next to the defaced signs! HELLO - if that does not prove his guilt, I hope the FBI will when they are done with thier investigation!
The fact that TB writes at the level of a 4th grader (judging from his page ad in the FORUM and his website...), the fact he has NEVER served on a committee, as a public official, worked in government (I could keep going but do not want to waste my time) are many of the reasons he was underqualified... I am also not sure of his "Job" anyhow - it seems made up and something that is never spoken of - so that could be a reason too! BUt he did not win, so moving on - we must as a City work together, TB included, and stop dwelling on the past!
"observing BI" - I have a really hard time following your messages and writing...
What will he try to pull this election?
B I TAXPAYER

Midlothian, IL

#23 Oct 14, 2012
Idiot lost my vote when I heard his automated speech on my home phone. That's one non speaking illiterate sounding fool.. sorry I means foo.
ItsOnlyMoney

Wilmette, IL

#24 Oct 15, 2012
From the independent side of BI:
I just want to ask the "Democratic" candidate (in a non-partisan election, what part of "non-partisan" do candidates not get?

Where is all the money going to come from for all the promises Mr. Brown is making?

I here promises but no plan - I see how the state and Chicago Democrats are doing.... I want NONE of that!!!!!

BI for BI!!!!
Blue Island Politics

Chicago, IL

#25 Oct 15, 2012
Please take the time to educate yourself regarding Blue Island Politics to increase your understanding and awareness. First there is nothing non-partisan about the BLue Island Consolidated Election. The election is Extremely Partisan.
Independent candidates are very far and very very few.
Peloquin supporters and those persons who have been absorbed and neutralized are Peloquineers.
Candidates who run with Bob Rita are sometimes referred to as democrats or as with Rita.
disgusted

Midlothian, IL

#26 Oct 15, 2012
Tommy Brown makes it known that he assciates with a knbown black panther bobby rush and the other black power crowd this typ of racist activity is not needed here in our town.Yes , there was a time when he ran last time no one knew of him just aother alternate and people voted for him just for that reason.The rec center is a fine example how he was not capable of handling.
Resident Voter

Midlothian, IL

#27 Oct 23, 2012
He wants to run a city? Child please he can't even run that Rec Center. I listened to that call too. He should stick to what he is good at which is (?) He is not qualified he knows nothing about nothing. The center is a classic example of how not to manage a facility let alone a City. The city should have never turned it over to him.
2nd Ward

Orland Park, IL

#28 Oct 23, 2012
What happened to the Rec center? Did it close?
ResidentSkeptic

Blue Island, IL

#29 Oct 24, 2012
Resident Voter wrote:
He wants to run a city? Child please he can't even run that Rec Center. I listened to that call too. He should stick to what he is good at which is (?) He is not qualified he knows nothing about nothing. The center is a classic example of how not to manage a facility let alone a City. The city should have never turned it over to him.
Tommy Brown won't run, in fact from what Ray Cantello & Josh Tate have been telling every one in Blue Island that all it will take is one phone call from Ray and a small donation, Tommy will drop out. Easy as pie as Ray was overheard telling another candidate some weeks ago. Josh was overheard laughing about it. They both bragged that Bobby Rita was their Ace in the Hole.
Too Bad

Chicago, IL

#30 Oct 24, 2012
It would be wonderful if you could relate a fact or two, like Donald Trump you are trumpeting a divert and distract horn. Peloquineers have perfected and implemented this strategy for decades. Your story is full of holes just like Swiss Cheese.
BITaxpayer

Blue Island, IL

#31 Oct 24, 2012
Too Bad wrote:
It would be wonderful if you could relate a fact or two, like Donald Trump you are trumpeting a divert and distract horn. Peloquineers have perfected and implemented this strategy for decades. Your story is full of holes just like Swiss Cheese.
Sorry to say but Skeptic is right, I have also heard the same story from somebody who actually was at the restaurant and was sitting close by. Seems Josh Tate wanted it well known who was going to be the next mayor of Blue Island in that restaurant. Even the owner was disgusted with what he heard from the conversation.
Blue Islander

Chicago, IL

#32 Oct 24, 2012
Why would Bob Rita help any of those fools when they were so quick to throw him, his mom, and Fred under the bus? And then go on a year long smear campaign. You all claim to know what is going on but really have no clue.
ResidentSkeptic

Blue Island, IL

#33 Oct 24, 2012
Blue Islander wrote:
Why would Bob Rita help any of those fools when they were so quick to throw him, his mom, and Fred under the bus? And then go on a year long smear campaign. You all claim to know what is going on but really have no clue.
Why? Simple, Bobby rita may be allot of things but first & foremost he's a politician. They are known to lie, cheat and eat their own children.
Wow

Chicago, IL

#34 Oct 24, 2012
Too Bad wrote:
Agreed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Village Attorney for Robbins Illinois Failed t... Thu Joe Taxpayer 27
Mexican Drugs a Scourge on Blue Island (Mar '14) Thu Melissa 102
Blue Island Addiction Recovery Home Shut Down (May '12) Wed Jim Mielke 148
No Confidence in the BI Independent Party Wed Clean Up 31
Main bangers in blue island (Dec '11) Wed Intelligent 39
Mayor Domingo Vargas Contrite at July 12, 2016 ... Tue Impressive 70
flooding reported in the 7th (Dec '15) Tue We Go High 33

Blue Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance