Car crashes into Blue Island store

Car crashes into Blue Island store

Posted in the Blue Island Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
build BI2

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2012
Oh,great ...El Ranchito of all stores. Probably some yahoo drag racing down western. Does anybody enforce the speed limit ? Everytime we are driving down western others are routinely doing 40+. Biggest mistake our town bought in to - making it a one way expressway...
Mario Andrettimendez

Greenwood, IN

#3 Feb 26, 2012
What? No drive through? There is now!
Donald Dump

Midlothian, IL

#4 Feb 26, 2012
build BI2 wrote:
Oh,great ...El Ranchito of all stores. Probably some yahoo drag racing down western. Does anybody enforce the speed limit ? Everytime we are driving down western others are routinely doing 40+. Biggest mistake our town bought in to - making it a one way expressway...
Find out what you are posting about before you post, you are always in the dark with your comments. you are a yahoo who knows nothing.

Since: Feb 12

chicago

#5 Feb 26, 2012
That was my faverite place.
Beaner

Greenwood, IN

#6 Feb 26, 2012
Was is a word used on this forum more than any other. What it was! I liked it how it was! It has changed, for the worse.
none

Alsip, IL

#7 Feb 26, 2012
Fight at harry's long bar gone wrong! High pursuit down Western Ave in the wrong direction! Let's make Blue Island a Dry Town.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 27, 2012
Let's outlaw dancing, sex, music, and art, too! That'll take care of those gangs and ne'er do wells! Ha!
Denial

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 27, 2012
none wrote:
Fight at harry's long bar gone wrong! High pursuit down Western Ave in the wrong direction! Let's make Blue Island a Dry Town.
Humm........Were those patrons over served at the bar before the Hot Pursuit? Proper proceedures? Injuries? Damages? Arrests? Informed public?
No one

Midlothian, IL

#10 Feb 27, 2012
Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm........Were those patrons over served at the bar before the Hot Pursuit? Proper proceedures? Injuries? Damages? Arrests? Informed public?
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
public

Orland Park, IL

#11 Feb 27, 2012
yatkinson wrote:
That was my faverite place.
It's still open Yatkinson :)
public

Orland Park, IL

#12 Feb 27, 2012
yatkinson wrote:
That was my faverite place.
Lean how to spell, " Favorite " Not " Faverite " :)
public

Orland Park, IL

#13 Feb 27, 2012
Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm........Were those patrons over served at the bar before the Hot Pursuit? Proper proceedures? Injuries? Damages? Arrests? Informed public?
B. I. Does it's best to hide crime in this town.
public

Orland Park, IL

#14 Feb 27, 2012
hm
public

Orland Park, IL

#15 Feb 27, 2012
yatkinson wrote:
That was my faverite place.
don't you know how to spall ?
public

Orland Park, IL

#16 Feb 27, 2012
yatkinson wrote:
That was my faverite place.
Go back to shcool
not to smart

Midlothian, IL

#17 Feb 27, 2012
none wrote:
Fight at harry's long bar gone wrong! High pursuit down Western Ave in the wrong direction! Let's make Blue Island a Dry Town.
Look at the marks left by the tires in the road and on the curb,then look at the vehicle at rest. this was not a wrong way drunk, get yourself some education before you speak.
public

Orland Park, IL

#18 Feb 27, 2012
yatkinson wrote:
That was my faverite place.
omg yuo con't riate. haha, ok I'll stop.:)

Since: Feb 12

chicago

#19 Feb 27, 2012
public wrote:
<quoted text>
Lean how to spell, " Favorite " Not " Faverite " :)
Its a typo, and F1 rules Nascar drools.

Since: Feb 12

chicago

#20 Feb 27, 2012
public wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to shcool
Typical liberal.
ooooo

Midlothian, IL

#21 Feb 27, 2012
outlaw house muzik ,,,,,/////

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Village Attorney for Robbins Illinois Failed t... 1 hr Zonked Again 22
New Thornton's fuel center grand opening June ... 5 hr More Savings 36
John Kasparek New City Auditor Addresses City C... (Oct '15) 6 hr Shell Game Explained 35
Real estate ripoff 7 hr Lean In 114
Mayor Vargas deserves No Medal Of Honor for Sta... 15 hr Lean In 117
The Blue Island Forum 17 hr We Checked 12
Bob Manthei Ousted from Park District? 17 hr Lean In 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Island Mortgages