Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52072 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

truth

Ashburn, VA

#56331 Jul 29, 2014
You've already been busted out on several different occasions, Holly. I know you're ashamed of this and would never admit you behave like this, but that doesnt change reality. Your delusional self defense mechanisms only work for you. The rest of us still see it for exactly what it is.

The vulgar, messed up, perverted sex talk is classic Holly. You've been talking that way for years.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56332 Jul 29, 2014
Your father really did a number on you with all of his dirty touching. It has made you seriously twisted when it comes to sex. Just listen to yourself. Only sex crime victims act like this.

Although I don't see why you don't blame your mom and dad for all those touches and penetrations. I had nothing to do with it.
truth

Ashburn, VA

#56336 Jul 29, 2014
Yeah, yeah. We get it. You're upset and throwing a tantrum.

You've said the same thing so many times in a row that it has lost all meaning. Your lame routine wasn't that good to begin with. You've never been able to say a single thing that really got to me, or do anything other than make me laugh at your feeble attempts. Which it's why you look so lame. You're desperately wanting to troll me, but you just can't quite figure out how. So you resort to juvenile insults and calling v me by some other guy's name.

All this time and energy invested and the best you have been able to come up with is "stinky pussy" and "shriveled candle".

Seriously? Do you feel clever with those? Are you proud if those meager attempts? These are the kinds of your creative abilities? You're the type of person who can fail so miserably and look weak and pathetic doing so and your ok with it?

How sad for you. No wonder you're lashing out like a dumb, wounded animal.

Honestly, though. Where did you come up with this Terry guy? Is this someone you know, or did you just pull that out of your ass? From what I've been able to learn about the guy, he's surely not gay. He has grandkids for Christ's sake. Where the hell do you get this crap and what exactly do you hope to gain by attacking Terry? I just sit here and laugh at your failure. When you cry and whine about Terry it goes right past me being that it's not my name.

What's your endgame here? I trolled you so your going to try to troll me back? You're really dumb enough that this is your plan? And you think it's got a chance of working? Especially with your limited intellect and low impulse control?
truth

Ashburn, VA

#56337 Jul 29, 2014
These are the limits of your creative abilities

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56339 Jul 29, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Then terry you can go over to Hollys and your little tiny candle into her fat stinky puuusy just like you used to do to your fat old girl dead gutter S L U T mommy you g a y boy catcher COWARD
This crap is getting old......:(
prince calyobamawaby

Girard, IL

#56341 Jul 30, 2014
This here thread is going nowherre and I mean NO WHERE. Wondering if it would have read - Illinois House DISAPPROVES legalizing same-sex civil unions.. Think about it. Could happen in January. Reversal of this approval!!!!! Kenya calls...
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56342 Jul 30, 2014
I find it very amusing that one of you people that called out Kilmare has been possibly identified.
You sooo deserve it.
Rolling Around On The Ground Laughing My Azz OFF !
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
This crap is getting old......:(
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56343 Jul 30, 2014
CDC wrote:
I find it very amusing that one of you people that called out Kilmare has been possibly identified.
You sooo deserve it.
<quoted text>
Possibly identified? Can you possibly be that stupid?

If I were identified you can bet your passive aggressive, rage posting behind that I wouldn't be sitting here laughing about it and encouraging her to go even further.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56344 Jul 30, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>aww is widdle terry getting upset,you're the one when getting destroyed have to resort to the you're holly,so go over to the hospital so her sick brother can azzzz r a p e you and give you a I d s you g a y boy catcher worthless liar COWARD
getting destroyed? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I trolled you two years ago and you're still crying about it and you think I'm the one who is destroyed?

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56345 Jul 30, 2014
CDC wrote:
You sooo deserve it.
<quoted text>
Although you should find this amusing. She is no different than Kimare. Just another so called "Christian minister" who I called out and made fun of for her mental illness and insane back story involving much immoral behavior.

There is very little difference between her and Kimare.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56346 Jul 30, 2014
Over react just a wee bit?
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly identified? Can you possibly be that stupid?
If I were identified you can bet your passive aggressive, rage posting behind that I wouldn't be sitting here laughing about it and encouraging her to go even further.
Shesignorant

United States

#56349 Jul 30, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Although you should find this amusing. She is no different than Kimare. Just another so called "Christian minister" who I called out and made fun of for her mental illness and insane back story involving much immoral behavior.
There is very little difference between her and Kimare.
Looks like she's bringing the brother and hospital back up out of the blue. This can only mean she's using her brother to get narcotic painkillers!
The scam rolls on.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56350 Jul 30, 2014
CDC wrote:
Over react just a wee bit?
<quoted text>
Nope. Just setting you straight. As usual.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#56352 Jul 30, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>I find it very amusing that one of you people that called out Kilmare has been possibly identified.
You sooo deserve it.
Not me so I could care less.Poor
Kimare,what a loser you are!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56353 Jul 30, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>F E C K you fat tard girl,I hope Hollys brother gets sicker and sicker and dies,because no other guy will want anything to do with a fat pig ugly gutter S L U T like you with a stinky fat ba lue waf fled stretched out cr ab infested puuusy,so go wolf down some more of Hollys brothers com and your shiit and choke on it and drop dead BOOM HAHAHAHAHAHA
Obviously she struck a nerve with that one. Don't like taking about your evil scam? Of course you hope your brother dies, just think of the sympathy you can milk out of that. Because it's always about you, Holly.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56354 Jul 30, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me so I could care less.Poor
Kimare,what a loser you are!
He's rolling around on the ground laughing about the delusional ramblings of a certified mental patient. That kind of makes him just a little mental too. Which it's what I've . Said about him from the beginning. A lot of anger, insecurity, and neurosis in our passivr aggressive rage-posting friend.
B4NHAMMER

Danville, IL

#56355 Jul 30, 2014
Here's what you need to do:

1. Find posts by this insane person derailing the thread.
2. Click 'Report Abuse' on the top right of their posts.
3. Explain why you're reporting them.
4. If enough people report this person, they will permanently be banned.

See you later, "Terry rigsby" from Plano, TX ;)

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#56356 Jul 30, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>I find it very amusing that one of you people that called out Kilmare has been possibly identified.
You sooo deserve it.
You can't even spell Kimare you
dope!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#56357 Jul 30, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>He's rolling around on the ground laughing about the delusional ramblings of a certified mental patient. That kind of makes him just a little mental too. Which it's what I've . Said about him from the beginning. A lot of anger, insecurity, and neurosis in our passivr aggressive rage-posting friend.
I'm more afraid of Bigfoot than this
A hole!!! LOL
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56358 Jul 30, 2014
But I'm having fun pulling her strings and making her dance like my little puppet. Why would I want her gone?

Also, she's paying from a cell phone without a static IP addy. There's nothing topix can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Kasparek New City Auditor Addresses City C... (Oct '15) 4 hr Unjustifiable 37
Village Attorney for Robbins Illinois Failed t... 8 hr You Betcha 24
New Thornton's fuel center grand opening June ... 19 hr More Savings 36
Real estate ripoff 20 hr Lean In 114
Mayor Vargas deserves No Medal Of Honor for Sta... Fri Lean In 117
The Blue Island Forum Fri We Checked 12
Bob Manthei Ousted from Park District? Fri Lean In 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Island Mortgages