anyone

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Anyone care your alderman cant balance his own checkbook.Is it ok to help balance blue islands books?
Hand Picked

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Like the rest he's hand picked by the parties in power.
Also Hand Picked

Blue Island, IL

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Tom Hawley 1st Ward candidate among other candidates is lining up with Vargas (Rita) so not much will change or get worse with the next administration?
Bots

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Also Hand Picked wrote:
Tom Hawley 1st Ward candidate among other candidates is lining up with Vargas (Rita) so not much will change or get worse with the next administration?
There is indeed a candidate has been lined up for each of the seven wards.
Creating an another reason why so many residents from all seven wards are very irritated with both parties.
Facts

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 10, 2012
anyone wrote:
Anyone care your alderman cant balance his own checkbook.Is it ok to help balance blue islands books?
you should probably get your facts straight before you make comments like this. As an insider I know you clearly have no clue what you're talking about! Good job!
Hello Insider

Hanover Park, IL

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
you should probably get your facts straight before you make comments like this. As an insider I know you clearly have no clue what you're talking about! Good job!
LOL
no clue Facts

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
3rd foreclousure. Thats a fact. no business in blue island. Fact. What r u inside? Its a black hole fantasy island!!
Build BI2

United States

#8 Dec 25, 2012
Bots wrote:
<quoted text>
There is indeed a candidate has been lined up for each of the seven wards.
Creating an another reason why so many residents from all seven wards are very irritated with both parties.
Political alignment is a political reality for all candidates / parties. Vargas, Stevo, Brown, Frasor , Bilotto, Cantelo, Coe et al.

Bottom line for me will be who they are, who they are aligned with, how they will address the multitude of issues facing our town and how they will engage and insprie the community to improve... the quality of life, the business district, the financial condition, community's safety, the municipal services and the property values of our town. More of the same is not acceptable.
anonymity

Midlothian, IL

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Alas, anonymity is not always pressed into the service of such noble ends. On the contrary: More and more, the online comment thread seems diabolical in the medieval sense of the word, as the devil's invention to bring out the worst in us.
In April, a Texas couple won a $13.8 million defamation judgment against individuals who had posted anonymous accusations that they were sexual deviants and drug dealers. Topix.com , which hosted the relevant message boards, was forced to turn over the writers' IP addresses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real estate Tax Bill (Jun '12) 9 hr Somethings Wrong 21
Let's buy Domingo some pot 23 hr Thats It Thats All 14
Lake Shore Waste starts next week Fri Change is Needed 100
Matthew J. O'Callaghan Fri Chris 3
Blue Island Red Light Cameras Illegal (Apr '12) Fri get with it 185
property taxes and theives (Nov '09) Fri Failure 42
Rita-Vargas Patronage Island Jul 20 Moving BI Forward 178

Blue Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance