Remembering Blue Island-Whites-

Remembering Blue Island-Whites-

Posted in the Blue Island Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dont judge the past

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 18, 2013
BlueIslandAdmirer wrote:
My thread was erased. Not sure why. There is a thread below titled Mexicans. No doubt Topix only accepts a liberal agenda.
Anyways. That thread got off to a bad start anyhow.
So...I am here not to talk but to listen.
I have some popcorn popped and the fireplace is going. Kids are quietly playing with some wooden blocks.
Tell me about when Blue Island was a great town before minorities wrecked it.
why are so many douche bags allowed on topix im not surprised it was erased and i hope this one is as well
BlueIslandAdmire r

Midlothian, IL

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Tell me why you say those hurtful things my friend.

Since: May 10

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 19, 2013
BlueIslandAdmirer wrote:
My thread was erased. Not sure why. There is a thread below titled Mexicans. No doubt Topix only accepts a liberal agenda.

Anyways. That thread got off to a bad start anyhow.

So...I am here not to talk but to listen.

I have some popcorn popped and the fireplace is going. Kids are quietly playing with some wooden blocks.

Tell me about when Blue Island was a great town before minorities wrecked it.
Well duech bags like yourself were so bigoted they just could not believe all people are created equal ! And made this city so divisive ! Maybe if we are lucky your house will burn down ! Wherever the F#%k you live now,
BILib

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 19, 2013
You may have rephrased but you're still a hate-mongering bigot.
Trolling Around

Blue Island, IL

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Blue Island Forums have obviously gone mostly to the doggies, the bangers, the baiters, the sexters that further portrays Blue Island in a negative light.

This is the thread that thrives no matter how negative
blueIslandadmire r

Midlothian, IL

#7 Apr 19, 2013
Greg I believe that all man are created equal.

I also believe that blacks and Hispanics commit crime at higher rates then whites.

I believe that blacks and Hispanics have higher gang involvement.

I believe that 70% of African American kids are born into a single parent household.

I believe that their is 5 white people for 1 black person here in America.

And still...The murders committed by each race are equal.

I believe all these things because they are true.

You can find information at www.fbi.gov

These things listed above are not racist.

THEY ARE FACT.

FACTS ARE NOT RACIST. FACTS ARE FACTS.

THEY FACTS EQUATE OUT TO ONE THING.

THE MORE MINORITIES YOU HAVE LIVING IN A NEIGHBOORHOOD. THE MORE CRIME THERE WILL BE.

FACT.

FACT.

FACT.

AGAIN THIS IS NOT AN OPINION THIS IS FACT.

THIS IS MATH. MATH IS NOT RACIST.

FOR SOME REASON....IN THIS GD COUNTRY. IF YOU DISCUSS FACTS YOU ARE A RACIST.

WHY IS THIS??????????
BIForward

La Grange, IL

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Apparently English wasn't your strong suit in school. Nor was higher level thinking skills.
jobs for votes

Alsip, IL

#9 Apr 19, 2013
BIForward wrote:
Apparently English wasn't your strong suit in school. Nor was higher level thinking skills.
Apparently, you are in denial.
jobs for votes

Alsip, IL

#10 Apr 19, 2013
dont judge the past wrote:
<quoted text> why are so many douche bags allowed on topix im not surprised it was erased and i hope this one is as well
Liberal Censorship
BlueIslander

Alexandria, IN

#11 Apr 20, 2013
jobs for votes wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Censorship
In comparison to what..conservative closet racial bias? 2 wrongs do not equal right. And what is worse? Right wing conservative views bordering on 1930's National Socialism. Some of your ilk think that that is what the country needs now. What is next? A GOP Party militia such as the
"Sturmabteilung" to keep the people of color under control and protect the NRA? To keep the minorities from attaining a larger political voice in the nation. To keep the unions from demanding more for their membership from the fat cat multi-national corporations and robber bankers?
I'll take the Liberal Censorship thank you very much.
blueislandadmire r

Midlothian, IL

#12 Apr 20, 2013
No one is talking about any of that. Don't go flying off the handle the other way.

Blacks can. talk openly about race in this country but whites cannot.

Liberal media hides black crime and maximizing the exposure of white crime.

I can't talk about all the problems in the black community without being called a racist.

Why???

Since: May 10

Midlothian, IL

#13 Apr 20, 2013
blueIslandadmirer wrote:
Greg I believe that all man are created equal.

I also believe that blacks and Hispanics commit crime at higher rates then whites.

I believe that blacks and Hispanics have higher gang involvement.

I believe that 70% of African American kids are born into a single parent household.

I believe that their is 5 white people for 1 black person here in America.

And still...The murders committed by each race are equal.

I believe all these things because they are true.

You can find information at www.fbi.gov

These things listed above are not racist.

THEY ARE FACT.

FACTS ARE NOT RACIST. FACTS ARE FACTS.

THEY FACTS EQUATE OUT TO ONE THING.

THE MORE MINORITIES YOU HAVE LIVING IN A NEIGHBOORHOOD. THE MORE CRIME THERE WILL BE.

FACT.

FACT.

FACT.

AGAIN THIS IS NOT AN OPINION THIS IS FACT.

THIS IS MATH. MATH IS NOT RACIST.

FOR SOME REASON....IN THIS GD COUNTRY. IF YOU DISCUSS FACTS YOU ARE A RACIST.

WHY IS THIS??????????
So that makes all bad ? Your f#%ked up pal ! You know it and that even worse !
Is what it is

Orland Park, IL

#14 Apr 20, 2013
I am trying to think different than I did all these years. Growing up in this town all my life, my elders schooled us early that blacks and other so called minorities were responsible for anything and everything.
My block was burglarized this year, snow blowers,lawn mowers etc. All us white on the block said damn n%#@%^*"s and security cams on our block proved all burglaries committed by a white man.
The more I sit and think hard about every time I have been a victim of theft or home break in or a fist fight in a store or just in public it was not a minority it was my own kind, and I since then just can't find the energy to keep being bias as I was brought up to be. These thoughts are my own and not meant to offend. Just a factual life experience..
BILib

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 21, 2013
The cause of most of the problems we face - including crime - is not racial but gender based. A much higher percentage of criminal activity, not to mention war, is attributable to men.
Fooled again

Alsip, IL

#16 Apr 21, 2013
BILib wrote:
The cause of most of the problems we face - including crime - is not racial but gender based. A much higher percentage of criminal activity, not to mention war, is attributable to men.
It is racially gender based. You are starting to get it.
Black Island

New Lenox, IL

#17 Apr 21, 2013
I remember a time when there were real stores on Western avenue. Like Kline's, Woolworth, etc. The area was not blighted. You actually wanted to walk down Western or drive down it because a lot of your friends were there either working or shopping or hanging out. I lived in the old section and when people saw I was on my porch, they would stop for a little bit and then go on with their evening.
BI was a blue collar paradise. Everybody worked and nobody ripped off their neighbor. No one I knew was on any kind of aid save the older folks who were collecting their SS. SSI didn't even exist. By that time all of the area east of Halsted had already turned and the crime rate there went straight up. We didn't shop on State street anymore. We stayed away from there and were told to by our parents. Now I'm in a far flung suburb that is 99% white. I live here because there basically is no crime. I can leave my house unlocked and the keys in my car.
The vermin moving into BI on section 8 vouchers is disgusting. If you mess with them in any fashion, be it asking them not to let their trash blow everywhere, to please do not drive into my yard every time you make the turn into the alley, you are met with death stares and an, "I'll f*ck you up", mentality.
If you live there and are white, it is high time to get out. Leave it to the rats. There are no jobs there, and the community is geared toward blacks. That's fine, my community is geared toward whites. It's equal except for the fact my standard of living is much higher. I'll take that, thank you.
BI used to be a beautiful place. It isn't any longer. I ask you, what changed? Think about it without being angry at me. What changed? There is one common denominator that is driving the degradation.
blueislandadmire r

Midlothian, IL

#18 Apr 21, 2013
Thanks for the post..What were some of the other stores? movie theater? What time period you talkin?
Lyric

Midlothian, IL

#19 Apr 21, 2013
remember going to the Lyric theater. Then there was that toy store that blew up ? remember. B.I was a Great town. Use to go into Woolworth s and sit at the counter and get a green river....
The Frasor-Peloquin years

Blue Island, IL

#20 Apr 21, 2013
Black Island wrote:
I remember a time when there were real stores on Western avenue. Like Kline's, Woolworth, etc. The area was not blighted. You actually wanted to walk down Western or drive down it because a lot of your friends were there either working or shopping or hanging out. I lived in the old section and when people saw I was on my porch, they would stop for a little bit and then go on with their evening.
BI was a blue collar paradise. Everybody worked and nobody ripped off their neighbor. No one I knew was on any kind of aid save the older folks who were collecting their SS. SSI didn't even exist. By that time all of the area east of Halsted had already turned and the crime rate there went straight up. We didn't shop on State street anymore. We stayed away from there and were told to by our parents. Now I'm in a far flung suburb that is 99% white. I live here because there basically is no crime. I can leave my house unlocked and the keys in my car.
The vermin moving into BI on section 8 vouchers is disgusting. If you mess with them in any fashion, be it asking them not to let their trash blow everywhere, to please do not drive into my yard every time you make the turn into the alley, you are met with death stares and an, "I'll f*ck you up", mentality.
If you live there and are white, it is high time to get out. Leave it to the rats. There are no jobs there, and the community is geared toward blacks. That's fine, my community is geared toward whites. It's equal except for the fact my standard of living is much higher. I'll take that, thank you.
BI used to be a beautiful place. It isn't any longer. I ask you, what changed? Think about it without being angry at me. What changed? There is one common denominator that is driving the degradation.
This is the frasor-peloquin legacy. This is the end product of twenty eight years of complete control, of the city government. The laws they refused to enforce for one excuse or the other. The special treatment given to friends and supporters. This is their vision of the Blue Island they chose to leave us. They personally must take ownership of the conditions they have left us.
Black Island

New Lenox, IL

#21 Apr 21, 2013
The end product of the Fraser years? They owe no one anything. You caused the conditions you are in. The demographics are just plain different. The thing is, they and I are gone. That is the point. I moved because the people changed. I refuse to live in an area that promotes minorities. I am white and want to live with white people. That isn't racist, it's just a choice I make for me and my kids.
I remember hanging out in the gas station by the flower shop after hours late at night in the summer with some very good friends. We all had hot rods and would watch Western Avenue to see who was out. They would cruise in and shoot the breeze for a while and roll on. The cops would come in and talk to us too. They were cool because we were cool. Not causing any trouble. Those were the days when BI was a good town. I have some very good memories of those summer nights.
What do teens do there now? I can only guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here is the real John Rita 55 min really 20
Welcome to Blight Island!!! 1 hr Missing Financial... 182
Blue Island Park District Special Meeting 4 hr iwin 44
What exactly is Robert Rita doing in Blue Island 16 hr find out for your... 14
News Five Chicago Suburbs Headed for Bankruptcy 16 hr Taxman 3
You don't get a second chance for a first impre... Sun Truthfully 9
Blue Island Water (Oct '14) Sun Records Reveal 79
More from around the web

Blue Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]