First Prev
of 3
Next Last
blue

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 30, 2013
Taxes paid? Is there going to be a fire sprinkler system according to code? If sold the city didn't approve. So the sign says in the door. Strip club?
Balls

Midlothian, IL

#2 Aug 31, 2013
blue wrote:
Taxes paid? Is there going to be a fire sprinkler system according to code? If sold the city didn't approve. So the sign says in the door. Strip club?
I have a pocket full of singles.
John Boner

Frankfort, IL

#3 Aug 31, 2013
That's not money in my pocket!
somanylie

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2013
Balls wrote:
<quoted text>I have a pocket full of singles.
we gonna make some "change" Up in here.
Duped

Midlothian, IL

#5 Aug 31, 2013
Now that Adams is gone no one up there knows anything about codes
timetokill

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 31, 2013
Duped wrote:
Now that Adams is gone no one up there knows anything about codes
right. The town looks great.
SSBIIP Set Sail

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 31, 2013
Few prospects in depressed Blur Island so everything is up for sale.
Hugh Jorgan

Midlothian, IL

#8 Aug 31, 2013
John Boner wrote:
That's not money in my pocket!
Is it a roll of dimes?
Gomez is a loser

Midlothian, IL

#9 Aug 31, 2013
timetokill wrote:
<quoted text>right. The town looks great.
there goes Mario again. Dude give it up! This isn't your old boss. I am not unemployed and I make three times your salary you idiot!
Gomez is a loser

Midlothian, IL

#10 Aug 31, 2013
timetokill wrote:
and I live how you just incriminated yourself with your new name on this post.
Zero Zip Nada

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 31, 2013
None of the individuals employed in the building department have ever held the needed credentials for the position for the last 30 years.
timetokill

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 31, 2013
Gomez is a loser wrote:
<quoted text>and I live how you just incriminated yourself with your new name on this post.
its a play on words is it time to kill or do you have time to kill. I am not who you suspect I am.
timetokill

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 31, 2013
Zero Zip Nada wrote:
None of the individuals employed in the building department have ever held the needed credentials for the position for the last 30 years.
that's why there fired.
Gomez is a loser

Midlothian, IL

#14 Aug 31, 2013
timetokill wrote:
<quoted text>its a play on words is it time to kill or do you have time to kill. I am not who you suspect I am.
oh, do you just hang out on this loser site for fun, and try to discredit good, intelligent people for the thrill of it. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I know who you are.
Gomez is a loser

Midlothian, IL

#15 Aug 31, 2013
timetokill wrote:
<quoted text>that's why there fired.
. They were fired because one was related to the ex-mayor and the other department head wouldn't go along with a corrupt, do as I say and keep your mouth shut, style of government.
Gomez is a loser

Midlothian, IL

#16 Aug 31, 2013
timetokill wrote:
now go out, get drunk and try to figure out who else you want to discredit, but remember... Karma is a bitch!
Lowered Expectaions

Chicago, IL

#17 Aug 31, 2013
timetokill wrote:
The expectations are currently in the toilet.
Short Shifted

Chicago, IL

#18 Aug 31, 2013
Lowered Expectaions wrote:
<quoted text>
The expectations are currently in the toilet.
Current personnel changes required the fundamental shift. Indeed persons with credentials and education are not on the payroll, they unfortunately have reputations, careers, and credentials to protect.
Blur Island

Chicago, IL

#19 Aug 31, 2013
timetokill wrote:
Here's a thought: Concentrate on the vast problems within your municipal realm a good start would be more professionalism and less politics
him too

Orland Park, IL

#20 Aug 31, 2013
Zero Zip Nada wrote:
You included DeRango going back that far. Does anyone know what the needed credentials are since no one has had them? Every city job should have a written job description with required credentials/qualifications described, and those things should be public. I am guessing that NO department head or supervisor position (or whatever they are called now) in Blue Island has such a document. What happened to all that transparency? Why aren't these things easily accessible on the city's website? Today, the first thing on the website is the new mayor pro tem breaking his arm patting his own back about a newsletter. NO credibility left, he sold out too. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted Blue Island 14 min Seen Some 10
B.I.P.D. needs leadership now 18 min not good 47
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Good job 4,035
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,939
Hey Vargas 2 hr Ok then 4
Get Out of JAWA NOW 8 hr CASA 1
Justice for Carlos Salgado (Jun '11) 10 hr Friends in Spaces 52
•••
•••

Blue Island Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Blue Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••