music

West Plains, MO

#2 Jun 19, 2013
What I have heard about the music on Friday nights was enough to keep me away.
nasty nasty

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jun 19, 2013
good deal!!!! i dont talk about ppl but i do feel its unsafe to have ppl work in food places who have stuff like that
ydk

Neosho, MO

#4 Jun 20, 2013
you obviously don't know much about the girl you are talking about or else dandiel has screwed you in some way like he has many other people in this town and you are trying to get back at him. there is no reason to say anything bad about jen. if you know her secrets, then you must be close enough to be "one of those nasty people" if you have an issue with Daniel then take it up with him. leave jen alone.
nasty nasty

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jun 22, 2013
ur very funny actually!!!! Alot of ppl also know things about ur little Jen!!! she has 6 children and oooops she gave birth to them, state took em 4times and now they r someone elses huh!! and SHE DOES HAE HEP C!! ASK HER FOR URSELF!! my guess is ur one ofthose ppl who dont trulyknow her yet.... allwell... she dont need to work around food or b serving inocent ppl her disease!!!!
nasty nasty

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jun 22, 2013
ur very funny actually!!!! Alot of ppl also know things about ur little Jen!!! she has 6 children and oooops she gave birth to them, state took em 4times and now they r someone elses huh!! and SHE DOES HAE HEP C!! ASK HER FOR URSELF!! my guess is ur one ofthose ppl who dont trulyknow her yet.... allwell... she dont need to work around food or b serving inocent ppl her disease!!!! also she is not the good person u wana think my poor dear... she is not even close!!
BAHAHAHAHA

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jun 24, 2013
Another thing is Jenniefer is sure no better at all then Daniel, she has stayed and had many ways out!! She was the way she and he are way way before Daniel ever came into her life! She was stickin needles in her hands and arms for yrs before Daniel! I'm sure she is more then likely where he got hep c from anyways!!!!! my point was to warn people tht if they eat at tht place they r exposed to hep c!!!!
get checked

Sallisaw, OK

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Do you know you can get Hep C from to many years of alcohol abuse? It's not just from needles!
blah blah

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jun 27, 2013
get checked wrote:
Do you know you can get Hep C from to many years of alcohol abuse? It's not just from needles!
yes actually there a several way to get it from others, BUT she got it from sharing needels... daniel and jenniefer both got it sharing them!!!! why makes excuses for ppl like them anyway, geeze whiz, the get excuses from cops to all kinds... snitchin,hep c carrying junkies!!!
so you know

Ashburn, VA

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Just so you know, hep c can be spread several ways!! Which is a HUGE REASON people should not eat at a place where someone who has it is allowed to work and handle food!... Sadly butvery truthfully Jenniefer and Daniel did contract it sharing needles with ppl. they have had for yrs now and seem to never just learn from mistkes! Daniel could b a good guy but stays with the user,troulemakin,junkie trash he married. not long he will be in prison again and She will be sluttin aroun, just like when he was very sick..WOWWIE WHAT A WIFE,WAKE UP DANIEL!!! AND WAKE UP WILLOW, DONT EXPOSE URSELF OR FAMILY TO THIS HEP C!! EAT SOMEWHERE THAT DNT SPREAD DISEASE!!!
truth

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Well i not liking to admit, know both Daniel and Jenniefer!!! And just a fyi yes both are just whats being said and both have whats being said.... scary thing for sure her working in food uugghh!!! I for one wouldn't wana take my family there, to much risk being exposed! They needajust move away, far faraway!! she is sure no better then Daniel, just she is more sneaky and secret about her junk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Are Your Thoughts On Building A Willow Spr... (Mar '14) 6 min former resident 15
Good Parent's? 7 hr Honey 49
Home invasion 14 hr Curious 3
old burnham church special country pastor would... 15 hr wildman 2
Just moved here from Tennessee 20 hr Real Woman 19
Anyone decent around here? Tue Go Away Tim 34
cops at work Mon el politico 1
Blue Eye Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blue Eye People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?