Bruce

Willow Springs, MO

#1 Aug 17, 2013
I heard there is a Espresso/Cappuccino bar in this area, does anyone know where it is or if it's any good?
I also heard they sell arts & crafts. Is that true?
willow

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2013
Bruce wrote:
I heard there is a Espresso/Cappuccino bar in this area, does anyone know where it is or if it's any good?
They are awesome in the old radio shack building next to the star theater in willow springs
ithink

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2013
Yup very good and a nice ppl own it.
Bruce

Willow Springs, MO

#4 Aug 17, 2013
Sorry I didn't think to ask this the 1st time around...Do you happen to know the name of it? Are they on facebook?
oldies

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2013
Its called Muggs
coffee wiz

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2013
They r awesome!! Awesome ppl awesome coffee!! I love them. Nothing bad to say about tgem at all
The Far Viewer

Branson, MO

#7 Aug 18, 2013
It's really great to read about people saying nice things about a new business in Willow Springs. Good luck! I hope Muggs does really well.
Art lover

Branson, MO

#8 Aug 19, 2013
Bruce wrote:
I have been in "Muggs" but have not seen any arts & crafts for sell. I do know there is a tea/coffee shop approx. across the street from the comic book store that sells arts & crafts- like homemade jewelry, soaps, and other stuff. I don't remember exactly what all they have and I think they are still open, but it is like a co-op and they have selected hours.

Now, "Muggs" had an open mic night last Thursday and it was seemed like a success!
the truth teller

United States

#9 Aug 19, 2013
yeah. mugs is great!
Bruce

Willow Springs, MO

#10 Aug 20, 2013
Somebody mentioned to me that one of the coffee shops in town had hand-made doll houses for sale on consignment. Is that Muggs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 1 hr FedUp 1,087
Steve Wilkos Show has local person (Mar '10) Sep 22 Fitter30 74
What happened to chadS? (Jan '17) Sep 21 Chads wife 4
blueyedblondie or blueyedblonde and blueyes, wh... Sep 21 Urstupid 3
kyla button (Feb '14) Sep 20 Lmao 24
ky3 Sep 14 Who Cares 2
Noblett Lake (Mar '09) Sep 13 PublicServiceAnno... 182

Blue Eye Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Eye Mortgages