Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Blue Eye Forum

Comments (Page 3,716)

Showing posts 74,301 - 74,320 of92,336
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TripleNegative

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry "Dumbass"! I am not Poos Your Mommy. You and Danielle's use of multiple aliases have you idiots so paranoid you think everyone else does what you do.
I post under this name and this name only. I don't need multiple aliases to own you!
MeThinks you are full of sh*t!
Get off drugs, get a job, and get off Topix!
TripleNegative

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading the things you have posted about your parents it is obvious the reason why you are a pathetic loser is your mommy and daddy issues.
So instead if making fun of you, which is all to easy to do, I am going to help you a little. Here is a phone number of a guy that use to go to the same church as me before he moved. He specializes in people like you with severe emotional issues brought on by family issues. His name is Dr. Michael Brog. His number is three one four 862 one nine 28. Give him a call and see if you can get some help with your issues.
He's not in Smithville, but then again neither are you. He is near the St Louis area which should be convienent for you since that is where you live with your fiance Yellow Dawg. At least according to his posting location when he had the guts to do something you are too big of a chickenshit to do.
Now don't act all butthurt and try to play the poor poor pitiful me victim like you always do. Just accept that there is someone out there that despite thinking you are a worthless cause is still willing to help you.
MeThinks this post of yours shows how seriously distrubed you are.

You are just one sad pitiful post away from shooting up a grade school, movie theather, or church.
Be Grateful

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Remember John 3:16

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry "Dumbass"! I am not Poos Your Mommy. You and Danielle's use of multiple aliases have you idiots so paranoid you think everyone else does what you do.
I post under this name and this name only. I don't need multiple aliases to own you!
Sure, "Elmhurst"! Whatever you say, boy! YOUR location gives you away every time! Get a clue!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... He's not in Smithville, but then again neither are you. He is near the St Louis area which should be convienent for you since that is where you live with your fiance Yellow Dawg. At least according to his posting location when he had the guts to do something you are too big of a chickenshit to do....
Pay more attention when I am talking to you, boy! I done told you: There are towns in Iowa closer to St. Louis than my town.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jackson-mo/TO...
Dave C

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Blunt!
Harvey is GOP STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure there is!!!
Pay attention when I'm talking to you girl, you're full of crap.
It's interesting how on one hand you refuse to believe that I am not anyone else posting from Elmhurst and on other hand you expect to be believed your posting location is not where you live.
You certainly have to qualifications to be a Democrat; stupid, liar, not a lick of common sense, and hypocritical.
WOW ...This post or Harvey's ...Suuuuuuuuuure is a sad homosexual cry for help.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, "Elmhurst"! Whatever you say, boy! YOUR location gives you away every time! Get a clue!
Let me help Harvey out for those who are technologically inept. If you are not using a wifi connection and using AT&T smart phone your posts show from Elmhurst.

“My DNA tastes like chicken”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely. Dawg and his boyfriend are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They're probably the equivalent off the butter knife.
It's ok though, it's just another reason to laugh at them.
All these charades that you go through are not the only reason to laugh at you, but they are a start.

Don't get cheetos all over your keyboard and whatever else you have your hands on when posting Harv, otherwise your victims will be able to use that to identify you.

Harv did ever stop and think...No I guess not.

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help Harvey out for those who are technologically inept. If you are not using a wifi connection and using AT&T smart phone your posts show from Elmhurst.
Whether true or not, that still doesn't mean all the people posting here with that ISP aren't Harv. Nice of you to come out of nowhere though and defend him. Maybe Harv registered after all.

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely. Dawg and his boyfriend are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They're probably the equivalent off the butter knife.
Harv your history of pulling all these tricks just means that you are probably responding to yourself again. We have all seen it before. Now run along. You are dismissed.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you want to think moron. Just adds another reason why you are owned and to laugh at you and your boyfriend DanielleFromDumbassville.
Like I said before, a little research and you would find out Elmhurst is an AT&T server location.
You have told us that many times, "Harvey." But the funny thing is that YOU (and all your aliases) are the only ones to use that server location! Gotcha!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure there is!!!
Pay attention when I'm talking to you girl, you're full of crap.
It's interesting how on one hand you refuse to believe that I am not anyone else posting from Elmhurst and on other hand you expect to be believed your posting location is not where you live.
You certainly have to qualifications to be a Democrat; stupid, liar, not a lick of common sense, and hypocritical.
I have the PRIMARY qualification to be a Democrat: I am always CORRECT!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
Run for cover, "DFS"! Here comes yet ANOTHER technical genius! ROFL!

("SYG" and "Harvey" are regular Einsteins! They know so much about electricity that I "get a charge" out of them!_8-)

“Life is a learning highway”

Since: Mar 13

that too many get lost on

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Paul Harvey said it all. Some before it happened. This is our world today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Harvey the GOP Queen

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey ...your just so special!

Honestly people like you don't just grow on trees...they swing from them!

Harvey ...Get back on your medication, and get off Topix!
Harveys Kolob RAPTURE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me DanielleFromDumbassville. I'm so good I registered and backdated it to Nov 12.
MORON!!!
Harvey don't you really mean Mormon?

You define GOPstupid!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Harveys Kolob RAPTURE wrote:
<quoted text>Harvey don't you really mean Mormon?

You define GOPstupid!!!!
Does "Harvey" get under your skin that bad? Wow. How many different names do you have now?
What a joke

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying and failing. It's hilarious to watch you and Danielle make fools out of yourselves.
Hey Harpy--Since I'm a simple-minded person who's easily confused I'm desperately looking to you for clarification. You see, I've become obsessed with your eloquent comments and hope you can provide some solid advice on how I might achieve your level of fecklesssness.
I've scrolled back through about twoo weeks of posts and noted you excel at the following:
*You're a hypocrite-you constantly admonish others for demeaning remarks and take umbrage if you are the target...nevertheless, your posts are nothing more than an ad hominem treatise.
*You're a liar-by your own admission.
*You're a braggart-why else would you want everyone to know you own a brand new, shiny car.
*You're a dullard-the majority of your comments contain errors in logic, grammar and spelling.
*You're redundant-repeat, repeat, repeat...blah, blah, blah

Let's start with those--I look forward to your guidance.....
Dumb Ass Checker

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Some of the comments posted on this site have to be some of the stupidest things I have ever read. Scary that we have people out there that think this way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,301 - 74,320 of92,336
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blue Eye Discussions

Search the Blue Eye Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 2 hr pete 18,914
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 2 hr Agriculture 6,875
M.U.N.C.H willow springs missouri (Jun '10) 6 hr cjn hillbilly 50
Looking for house to rent 9 hr eagle4life 2
Some folks just don't want to know the TRUTH. 23 hr the real smh 27
paranormal investigations Wed Asapit 24 7 1
Shandi Stillwell Apr 22 Mr B 16
•••
•••
•••
Blue Eye Dating

more search filters

less search filters