Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#79187 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... He's not in Smithville, but then again neither are you. He is near the St Louis area which should be convienent for you since that is where you live with your fiance Yellow Dawg. At least according to his posting location when he had the guts to do something you are too big of a chickenshit to do....
Pay more attention when I am talking to you, boy! I done told you: There are towns in Iowa closer to St. Louis than my town.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jackson-mo/TO...
Dave C

Milton, WV

#79188 Mar 29, 2013
Blunt!
Harvey is GOP STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#79191 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure there is!!!
Pay attention when I'm talking to you girl, you're full of crap.
It's interesting how on one hand you refuse to believe that I am not anyone else posting from Elmhurst and on other hand you expect to be believed your posting location is not where you live.
You certainly have to qualifications to be a Democrat; stupid, liar, not a lick of common sense, and hypocritical.
WOW ...This post or Harvey's ...Suuuuuuuuuure is a sad homosexual cry for help.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#79192 Mar 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, "Elmhurst"! Whatever you say, boy! YOUR location gives you away every time! Get a clue!
Let me help Harvey out for those who are technologically inept. If you are not using a wifi connection and using AT&T smart phone your posts show from Elmhurst.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#79194 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely. Dawg and his boyfriend are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They're probably the equivalent off the butter knife.
It's ok though, it's just another reason to laugh at them.
All these charades that you go through are not the only reason to laugh at you, but they are a start.

Don't get cheetos all over your keyboard and whatever else you have your hands on when posting Harv, otherwise your victims will be able to use that to identify you.

Harv did ever stop and think...No I guess not.

#79195 Mar 29, 2013
Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help Harvey out for those who are technologically inept. If you are not using a wifi connection and using AT&T smart phone your posts show from Elmhurst.
Whether true or not, that still doesn't mean all the people posting here with that ISP aren't Harv. Nice of you to come out of nowhere though and defend him. Maybe Harv registered after all.

#79196 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely. Dawg and his boyfriend are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They're probably the equivalent off the butter knife.
Harv your history of pulling all these tricks just means that you are probably responding to yourself again. We have all seen it before. Now run along. You are dismissed.

#79197 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you want to think moron. Just adds another reason why you are owned and to laugh at you and your boyfriend DanielleFromDumbassville.
Like I said before, a little research and you would find out Elmhurst is an AT&T server location.
You have told us that many times, "Harvey." But the funny thing is that YOU (and all your aliases) are the only ones to use that server location! Gotcha!

#79198 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure there is!!!
Pay attention when I'm talking to you girl, you're full of crap.
It's interesting how on one hand you refuse to believe that I am not anyone else posting from Elmhurst and on other hand you expect to be believed your posting location is not where you live.
You certainly have to qualifications to be a Democrat; stupid, liar, not a lick of common sense, and hypocritical.
I have the PRIMARY qualification to be a Democrat: I am always CORRECT!

#79199 Mar 29, 2013
Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
Run for cover, "DFS"! Here comes yet ANOTHER technical genius! ROFL!

("SYG" and "Harvey" are regular Einsteins! They know so much about electricity that I "get a charge" out of them!_8-)

“What U Don't Know U Fear”

Since: Mar 13

What U Fear U will Never Know

#79200 Mar 29, 2013
Paul Harvey said it all. Some before it happened. This is our world today.
Harvey the GOP Queen

Saint Louis, MO

#79206 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey ...your just so special!

Honestly people like you don't just grow on trees...they swing from them!

Harvey ...Get back on your medication, and get off Topix!
Harveys Kolob RAPTURE

Saint Louis, MO

#79207 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me DanielleFromDumbassville. I'm so good I registered and backdated it to Nov 12.
MORON!!!
Harvey don't you really mean Mormon?

You define GOPstupid!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#79208 Mar 29, 2013
Harveys Kolob RAPTURE wrote:
<quoted text>Harvey don't you really mean Mormon?

You define GOPstupid!!!!
Does "Harvey" get under your skin that bad? Wow. How many different names do you have now?
What a joke

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79210 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying and failing. It's hilarious to watch you and Danielle make fools out of yourselves.
Hey Harpy--Since I'm a simple-minded person who's easily confused I'm desperately looking to you for clarification. You see, I've become obsessed with your eloquent comments and hope you can provide some solid advice on how I might achieve your level of fecklesssness.
I've scrolled back through about twoo weeks of posts and noted you excel at the following:
*You're a hypocrite-you constantly admonish others for demeaning remarks and take umbrage if you are the target...nevertheless, your posts are nothing more than an ad hominem treatise.
*You're a liar-by your own admission.
*You're a braggart-why else would you want everyone to know you own a brand new, shiny car.
*You're a dullard-the majority of your comments contain errors in logic, grammar and spelling.
*You're redundant-repeat, repeat, repeat...blah, blah, blah

Let's start with those--I look forward to your guidance.....
Dumb Ass Checker

Independence, MO

#79214 Mar 29, 2013
Some of the comments posted on this site have to be some of the stupidest things I have ever read. Scary that we have people out there that think this way.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79215 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Poop Daddy, I too looked back and guess what I discovered? Everything you said applies to you. Self projecting must be an idiot thing. You, Dawg, and Danielle seem to do it a lot.
hhmmm, I'd really like to agree with you but I'd never be able to match you in delusional thinking. You pointed out that EVERYTHING I mentioned applies equally to me. So it seems we disagree. I'll tell you what we might do. For each item I mentioned I can provide an example and invite you to cite a similar instance by the Poos ...

#79216 Mar 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Paul Harvey said it all. Some before it happened. This is our world today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H3Az0okaHigXX
Your glass appears to be half-empty.

#79217 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hopefully someday you will prove that. Until them your record of being 100% wrong remains intact.
I will admit to the possibility that I might be only 99% correct.

#79218 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying and failing. It's hilarious to watch you and Danielle make fools out of yourselves.
And it is equally hilarious to watch the "Dutch Elmhurst disease" continue to rot himself away with his posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
english bulldogs ready soon (Apr '11) Jul 26 doglover 13
wendal bailey and shandi stillwell??? Jul 26 jusanotherfukktard 13
Can you ever really rebuild your life in this p... Jul 25 former resident 7
junior wofford Jul 23 Butterflies 5
Who Jul 22 Phd 1
Places for rent in Willow Springs, MO (Aug '10) Jul 21 peytonsmommy 44
Christina Means (Jun '13) Jul 21 Enquiringmindswan... 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Eye Mortgages