Places for rent in Willow Springs, MO
kellee

Ava, MO

#23 Jan 22, 2013
hello my family and I are looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom house in the country has to have a garage or some kind of outside building around willow springs,west plains area. we will be willing to pay from 350 to 500 range. has to allow pets also we have great aniamls that are trained very well. will pay at least 4 months rent on it ahead of time. For work my husband and I own a tire shop in birch tree missouri called hilltop tire.

Thank you
QueenBee R

Springfield, MO

#24 Feb 7, 2013
Don't rent from Jerry that owns the video store in town. He's a fluke and a slum lord. Two-Faced lying piece of junk, he doesn't fix anything and will mouth all of his renters behind their backs even to their own family. Not the brightest crayon in the box. He seems nice when you go into the store but you can't trust him
whata help

Columbia, MO

#25 Apr 16, 2013
dont rent the apartments behind munch the manger there is mean wont let ur child play or me noisey if u are she write u up and very noisey woman dont like animals or kids mean never likes and one visiting u without dieing to know ur busness no one who been in trouble with law cant be there and she choses and picks her people there she dont like u she kick u out quick shes rude to everyone u have to keep it spotless at all times she finds out she write u up to
bobbi ettinger

United States

#27 Jun 17, 2013
i am looking for home in willow springs missouri to rent to own
Michael McHenry

Reeds Spring, MO

#28 Jul 27, 2013
bobbi ettinger wrote:
i am looking for home in willow springs missouri to rent to own
I have a 3 bedroom one bath with a small barn and car port and a small outbuilding fixed up as a guest house (no plumbing). The main house was used as a four bedroom, but the fourth was a den/office. It is old, the floors are not very level, small kitchen, and it could use some freshening up on the paint department. It has a new roof and some new plumbing and electric. Everything works....it's just old and has character. It's in town near snappy mart (Willow Springs). I may be willing to rent to own depending on the terms...email me [email protected]
judy swindle

Fordland, MO

#29 Aug 29, 2013
Michael McHenry wrote:
<quoted text>I have a 3 bedroom one bath with a small barn and car port and a small outbuilding fixed up as a guest house (no plumbing). The main house was used as a four bedroom, but the fourth was a den/office. It is old, the floors are not very level, small kitchen, and it could use some freshening up on the paint department. It has a new roof and some new plumbing and electric. Everything works....it's just old and has character. It's in town near snappy mart (Willow Springs). I may be willing to rent to own depending on the terms...email me [email protected]
I am looking for a place to rent to own if possible. I have been looking for a place in the willow area could u please get back with me.
judy swindle

Fordland, MO

#30 Aug 29, 2013
I am looking for a place to rent or even rent to own in the willowsprings, no area I have two small schnauzers that r house broke and very well mannered.
Just some advice

Greenbrier, AR

#31 Sep 14, 2013
Single Mom wrote:
I am a single, hard-working mother. I NEED to find a 3 or more bedroom in the Willow/Pomona area. ASAP. If you know of ANYTHING please contact me on here. and I will give you my email.
Thanks.
If you're not a methhead loser, stay as far away from this town as you can. A buncha creepy filthy swine live there. Cops are crooked. They hate children there. They will let poor kids starve. STAY AWAY.
STAY AWAY FROM Homestead

Greenbrier, AR

#32 Sep 17, 2013
from Ed at Homestead Crossing LLC. A thief, ripoff, liar. If you are looking to buy land, use ozarkkand dot com. They put you on the title after six months of making payments on time. Ed makes you wait three years, hoping you will give up. That's why his properties are always reappearing on his website after being sold. Stay away from Ed, a snake in the grass.
jezika

Goodyear, AZ

#33 Sep 19, 2013
needing to find a cheap rental home on ssi if you know of anything please reply

Since: Sep 13

Willow Springs, MO

#34 Sep 22, 2013
need help to find apartment 2-3bedroom would be great its me my hubby, and our two kids. i need to get out of the 76 apt.i can't stand it any more. my kids need some where they can play and be a kid if ya know what i mean and be safe from all the drama. and pet friendly would be great i have 8 year dog that is under 20 lbs. and would like to be out of here soon PLZ help.
night owl

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Nov 25, 2013
I'm looking for a 3bedroom house for rent
need home quick

Branson, MO

#36 Feb 7, 2014
I am looking for a 3 bed room 1 or 2 bath houses for rent in the willow or Pomona area anyone no of a cheep place?
chick on the move

Covington, LA

#37 Feb 20, 2014
my grandma got sick and I need to come home I currently live in Louisiana and I'm looking for a place that will allow pets in that area can someone please help I can afford up to $300 month rent 450 if there's a pet deposit
lacey wake

Sparta, MO

#38 Mar 31, 2014
I have a three bedroom one bath for rent. Comes with a side by side fridge and flat top stove, central heat and air, and a large back yard with a storage building/ small workshop. You can apply at Wake Feed
shannon

United States

#39 Jul 2, 2014
Looking for a house to rent family of 4 please let me know of availabilities
Russell

Mount Vernon, MO

#40 Feb 7, 2015
I'm needing a place to rent
William dennis

Kirbyville, MO

#41 Apr 16, 2015
Me and my wife are looking for a rental trailer or apartment that allows dogs... we have three small dogs... all potty trained. .. need asap... we have to move from where we are at now... do to a landlord that thinks they know what they are doing... I am disabled... I draw a monthly check... I can only afford from 200 to 300 a month. .. and we need a place that will work with us... please help us. .. or we can be homeless... thank you
William dennis

Kirbyville, MO

#42 Apr 16, 2015
Whatever anyone does... do not rent from Robert mobile park in Pomona missouri. .. there homes are infested with black mold... and their rent let rates... are way to high for the trailers... we live here... and have to move because of the landlord not knowing what they are doing...
mporter

Willow Springs, MO

#43 May 12, 2015
Looking for 4bed house...need willow school and HUD approved... Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicks Wed For sure 2
Secret compound being built? (Jun '17) Mon admod 46
Dollars true Dec 4 Person17 1
Kevin from Willow Springs, MO Nov 25 Yup yup 3
Kayla Merrill Nov 24 Debra 7
DQ, Wilbanks, Garrets and other WS stuff (Aug '09) Nov 19 remembering 249
Anyone know Keith Richardson? (Jun '11) Nov '17 black trash hellb... 2

Blue Eye Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance