Places for rent in Willow Springs, MO

Posted in the Blue Eye Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Single Mom

Branson, MO

#1 Aug 29, 2010
I am a single, hard-working mother. I NEED to find a 3 or more bedroom in the Willow/Pomona area. ASAP. If you know of ANYTHING please contact me on here. and I will give you my email.

Sparta, MO

#2 Aug 30, 2010
There is a two bedroom apartment for rent in Willow. I know you said three but it has a loft type upstairs that is private from below and you can see down from up there and it is huge. It could be partitioned off and work especially if you children are little or the same sex. It's 375. If you can go to that price swing by Main Street and it is a couple doors down from the Pizza Americana. The owner's phone number is in the window.
single mom

Ozark, MO

#3 Aug 30, 2010
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am going to go check it out tomorrow.=]
Anyone know anything else. Just incase this wont work out?(hope it does though)

United States

#4 Aug 30, 2010
Hey, no problem. I wanted to rent it but my giant husband had to really duck down upstairs. That alone we would have overlooked but that plus the kitchen (very small) made it a no go. Hope it's what you need and works for you!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 Aug 31, 2010
Have you applied for a Community Foundation home? You can apply at Matt James' office.

Cross Timbers, MO

#6 Apr 6, 2012
I am looking for a home to rent in country if possible have few pets, would like a two or three bedroom place. two outside dogs we would like to move in by may if possible. thanks
Just Looking

Big Timber, MT

#7 Apr 8, 2012
good luck trying to get into the community homes,

United States

#8 Apr 16, 2012
I got approved for a community home a week after applying, then turned it down. It was in a flood area and had moldy carpet.
looking also

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2012
I need a 3bdrm also.
Family net pay is 1500 monthly.
Looking for a lease to own.
Can put 6000 down.

Niangua, MO

#10 Apr 17, 2012
looking also wrote:
I need a 3bdrm also.
Family net pay is 1500 monthly.
Looking for a lease to own.
Can put 6000 down.
304 E valley willow springs
looking also

United States

#11 Apr 18, 2012
Is that amandas house? If not, the rest of the houses on that street are kinda bad.

Willow Springs, MO

#12 Jul 1, 2012
I am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom house to rent in willow springs. i have 2 dogs that are both 3years old and a son that is 2. my dogs are really well house trained. it can also be in the country. so if anyone knows anything please let me know. thanks

United States

#14 Jul 11, 2012
I need to find a two bedroom as well . ASAP would anyone happen to have the number for any.
Try this

United States

#15 Jul 12, 2012
Call down to Bailey Chevrolet in Willow ask about the house on Pine Grove road......also check at the nursing home on Willow for Shirley Alter. They won't put up with a bunch of fighting, traffic, or loud parties. Its a nice quiet area, the houses are in decent shape, Shirley is a very good person to rent from. You have to keep the yard mowed though. GOOD LUCK
friend looking

Arlington, TX

#16 Aug 26, 2012
what are nice or safe areas to rent in willow? my friend is looking, shes currently at 2700 st rt 76. i'm in tx so i don't know the area. any good people to rent from? with their contact info please. thanks

Since: Aug 12

United States

#17 Aug 27, 2012
Do not rent that apartment by pizza americana! I lived there for six months and had to leave

Ozark, MO

#18 Aug 28, 2012

Lawrence, KS

#19 Sep 4, 2012
Would like to know who owns 802 corn ave would like to rent it

Niangua, MO

#20 Dec 30, 2012
hello, im looking for a cheep apartment or a roomate/ and or a room I can rent in the willow springs area. my land lord is selling the property of my current residence, and i was given a short amount of time to find a place fast. any info or help would be appreciated.

United States

#22 Jan 3, 2013
I am looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bath here in willow springs.. need to move out from where im at.. it would just be my 13 yr old my very well trained loving goldendoodle and my 5 &6 yr old babies after i get done wih divorce court in march.. I make over 3k a month due to my va disibilities and Ssd.. we are very quiet people and will be interrested in option to buy.. want to keep kids in willow school dist though. thanks for any info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonic Oct 21 pam 1
Alco Oct 21 WSCitizen 5
Jessica messex Oct 20 sweet girl 9
Vincent Smith Warrent (May '15) Oct 18 lockhimup 13
paranormal investigations (Apr '14) Oct 12 mvp123 2
joy mallory Oct 12 former resident 2
anyome want to drink or whatever? looking for f... Oct 6 Steven 9

Blue Eye Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance