“Thads Friend”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#127 Feb 21, 2013
Thad's friend is Scrumpdidylichios . All man & hung like a snail
Honestly

United States

#128 Mar 1, 2013
Michael warden. I went to school with him. He's straightened himself up a lot. I know I can't stand a chance with him he's got himself a beautiful woman now. Just saying had a crush in him than and still do
swigwitswag

Lenexa, KS

#129 Mar 1, 2013
levi lemon.....yummmm
Chevygirl

United States

#130 Mar 14, 2013
Honestly wrote:
Michael warden. I went to school with him. He's straightened himself up a lot. I know I can't stand a chance with him he's got himself a beautiful woman now. Just saying had a crush in him than and still do
. I wish I had a chance with him but he seems happy and yea he has straightened out a lot I heard he uses to be bad into drugs and Booz but hey I'm not judging I just wish I could have one night with him
Chevygirl

United States

#131 Mar 14, 2013
Honestly wrote:
. Just wondering what is your name mine is Stephanie
Kayla

United States

#132 Mar 14, 2013
I'm michaels fiancée, I agree he's the hottest man around. Not in just Willow! He has straightened up a lot, and I'm very proud of him!! I'm glad others think he's good looking too, but ladies, hands off!!!
linzo

United States

#133 Apr 4, 2013
Lori wrote:
i would have to say Tim Woods
uugh! I knew hs name wd b first on ths list...ive always thought he was perfect.i used2 love jst seein hz beautiful face everyday.nobody cd compare. Bt that tim is long gone. As much as i used2 lv lookin at hm i hope i never ever lay eyes on hm again.its nt worth it anymore...so all u bitches that hav been makn me battle 4 my man the last .10yrz.u win.
Willow Resident

Columbia, MO

#134 Apr 4, 2013
There is nooo nice looking men in willow! YUCK!!!!
wowwow

Mountain View, MO

#135 Apr 21, 2013
linzo wrote:
<quoted text>uugh! I knew hs name wd b first on ths list...ive always thought he was perfect.i used2 love jst seein hz beautiful face everyday.nobody cd compare. Bt that tim is long gone. As much as i used2 lv lookin at hm i hope i never ever lay eyes on hm again.its nt worth it anymore...so all u bitches that hav been makn me battle 4 my man the last .10yrz.u win.
u were both whores...he wi not eger change ive slept when th him sonce we were I high school I was here before everyone and will be here after. He and I have an understanding and we have kept to it all these years no matter who either of us were with we still made time for one another....
stiffs lady

Ozark, MO

#136 Apr 22, 2013
dustin Stillwell is the best lookin guy in willow yep he gets all those good looks from his dad!!!
mmhhmmm

United States

#137 Apr 25, 2013
%^#*!!Greg Bailey for sure is!!!!!!%#*+
wow

Mountain View, MO

#138 Apr 25, 2013
mmhhmmm wrote:
%^#*!!Greg Bailey for sure is!!!!!!%#*+
U are right for sure. Not only does he look great he has a wonderful personality work hard but he is
Always there when u need him if even just to talk.. and he is great to just hang out with. Love ya G. Bailey.
ginger

United States

#139 Apr 25, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
U are right for sure. Not only does he look great he has a wonderful personality work hard but he is
Always there when u need him if even just to talk.. and he is great to just hang out with. Love ya G. Bailey.
hell u girls got it all wrong.its mavrick hood is they best looking one,when he was in town seen him they other day dam that guy is fine!!!
yes he is

Ozark, MO

#140 Apr 26, 2013
maverick is a cutie. he has that dirty boy look to him. he is way too young for me but when he comes and visits my son i can appreciate the view. and he is such a funny guy. that is probably one of the best qualities in a fella.
wow

Belleville, IL

#141 Apr 27, 2013
I'd say Terry Frieze! But he Don't live here anymore. He moved away years ago.
mmhhmmm

United States

#142 May 1, 2013
Yes!! Greg!! I miss him! I use to dream about him back when we went to school together.:) where is he now?? Maybe he would give me a chance now that I heard he isn't with that crazy girl. Anyone know where he is living now??))

Since: May 13

United States

#143 May 9, 2013
observer wrote:
i know without a doubt the hottest man, inside and out is greg riley. this man can talk the talk and walk the walk. anyone who knows him knows he is sexy as hell and 100% all man. too bad he is taken, i'd jump on that in a second.
Do tell what talk he does more than just talk? And while i will agree that he can walk a walk without a doubt, his talk and walk do not a matching set make. He is very good at making himself sound believable so he has conned a large number of people into believing that he is just the craziest, scariest, and most dangerously tough S.O.B in all of Willow Springs and he also loves to tell people he is the baddest mock to ever walk the face of our lovely planet of Earth. He is crazy, he is a little scary and he isn't no whoosy girlhood man but he isn't as all that and a bag of chips as he goes to great lengths to convince everyone else that he is. He is no more special in the bad ass department than any random dude u could pull off the street at any given time. Also, if u think G.R. is the hottest thing walking then my dear u really must find a way to explore places outside of Willow Springs.
2hot

United States

#144 May 11, 2013
Adam Webb has to be the best looking guy around!
pinkers

United States

#145 May 28, 2013
The guy in the big, black Superduty, lifted and stuff....anyone? His turbo or whatever whistles all the time....anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"R.D." Robert Hall SICK BASTARD!! WHATCH YOUR C... 5 hr his sister in-law 1
Do you approve of Jay Waggoner as Mayor? Tue GoodGrief 27
David or destiny benbrook Tue monicajane 6
John Carter Dec 15 Vanessa Lynn 59
Anthony Collins Dec 14 Thatgurl65 3
Nicolas Johnson Dec 14 maybe 2
Making a movie! Ladies Only Dec 13 MoJustice 17
Blue Eye Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blue Eye People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blue Eye News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blue Eye

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

NBC Sports 8:10AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
NBC Sports 8:20 AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick