Steve Wilkos Show has local person

Posted in the Blue Eye Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Shocked

Ozark, MO

#1 Mar 24, 2010
I can't believe we have our very own celebrity in Willow Springs - and no one talks about it on Topix? Well, see if you can spot our local celebrity!
http://www.stevewilkos.com/video/player.php...
hmm

Florence, AL

#2 Mar 24, 2010
Are they a guest or in the audience?
I seen it

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2010
They are guests on the show. Its Tabitha Rodgers,Nate Powell?(Worked at Hillbilly Junction) and Nate's Wife Gina. Long story short,Nate is still married to Gina and had a baby with Tabitha.Gina wants him back,but he wants to be with Tabitha, or so he says.......Watch the episode and you will see...Kinda entertaining!
wondering

West Plains, MO

#4 Mar 24, 2010
Tabitha is that Micheal Keifer's little sister? She looked so familar to me. I thought tabatha was married?
Lol

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Mar 24, 2010
I watched the show it cracked me up... She waited till they were walkin off stage together to flip off gina lmao... I do have to say i was very shocked to see someone from willow springs on tv but not so shocked it was a show like that
oh really

Hollister, MO

#6 Mar 24, 2010
thats to funny!!!
i watched

Ozark, MO

#8 Mar 25, 2010
i watched that show and it cracked me up............white trash all the way
hahaha

Ozark, MO

#9 Mar 25, 2010
Why wasn't a chair thrown at those clowns!!!!
funny

Fulton, MO

#10 Mar 26, 2010
it was so funny.....but kinda embarassing for willow springs. her parents must be so proud
confused

Branson, MO

#11 Mar 26, 2010
that link must not work anymore...
I cant find the right clip
DizzyBitch

Windsor, Canada

#12 Mar 27, 2010
Crap, get us the link! This shit has got to be good!
Research

Ozark, MO

#13 Mar 28, 2010
Go to the link above and click on videos. It's the one titled "DNA"It's your baby".
Truth Teller

Canada

#14 Mar 30, 2010
That show could cast its entire season right here in Howell County.
nobody

Branson, MO

#15 Mar 31, 2010
awesome

Ozark, MO

#16 Apr 4, 2010
Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve !!!!!!!!!!
guy in st louis

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 31, 2013
What a loser gina why the hell wpuld u wana be with him
Tabitha

Rogersville, MO

#18 May 21, 2013
I dont know who the hell any of you guys are but the whole show was a flippin joke. they dont hear both sides of the story then they want you to write down what you gonna say and shit ppl you cant play it out like a skit. and if anyone is dissing me and shit while talkin about the show you guys can fu** off i never did shit to anyone and gina well me and her knows actually what happened so MIND YOUR GUYS OWN BUSINESS. and why do i have to be known as mike keafer's lil sis. like for real
cowgirl

Reeds Spring, MO

#19 May 21, 2013
funny wrote:
it was so funny.....but kinda embarassing for willow springs. her parents must be so proud
who is her parents ? from the looks and rumors i hear about her she is on drugs and cant make a life for herself feel sorry for her son
Tabitha

Reeds Spring, MO

#20 May 22, 2013
cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> who is her parents ? from the looks and rumors i hear about her she is on drugs and cant make a life for herself feel sorry for her son
It doesnt matter who my parents are and no i am not on fucking drugs everyone keeps listening to others and go based on that. you dont know me and i have a life with my son I take care of my business well and all this site is about is to just talk shit about everyone else but urself cause u obviously dont have anything better else to do then start rumors that aint even true. dont ever bring my son up in anything he is well taken care of because of me and his dad. so all u all can go fuck off and start up a conversation about your guys life cause bitch u dont know me
wow

Hollister, MO

#21 May 22, 2013
that's messed up so Nate was married and screwing around on his wife one opinion of the show. i think was that girl Tabitha is a home wrecker. she should have not messed around with him till he was unmarried .i kinda feel bad for Gina she is the one that got hurt out of it . so more then likely if Tabitha knew he was married and didn't care wander how many more marriages she has ruined . i also feel about this topic if you didn't want your name on here maybe you should have thought about not going on the show the whole world can watch .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
junior wofford (Jun '15) 4 hr Yuck 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mar 20 George 938
Mandy Dunn? (Jan '11) Mar 19 Right 10
In Memory Of..... (Jan '10) Mar 19 KNC 293
Moving to Willow springs/ have questions. Help... Mar 18 Resident 9
New Stone County Arrests (Mar '14) Mar 16 Kim 4
The Aztec Club Mar 14 former 4

Blue Eye Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Eye Mortgages