Saturday Evening Blog: Calming Down

Saturday Evening Blog: Calming Down

There are 4 comments on the KSPR story from Apr 25, 2010, titled Saturday Evening Blog: Calming Down. In it, KSPR reports that:

As of now, no thunderstorm warnings are in effect. This is the first time in about 3 hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSPR.

Branson, MO

#1 May 9, 2010
did ya ever wonder why chickens run in circles when ya cut their head off?that's some freaky ass shit if ya ask me.i like to rip the heads off with my bare hands.
makes me feel like a man,i mean a real man.alsol,i think facebook is gay as richard simmons.why the hell am i on this computer?cause the somebitch sucked me in like a tornado funnel.

Branson, MO

#2 May 9, 2010
metalica & megadeath are the shit.never in my presence will you forsake them.bands like hinder and train are sissy not ever try to play anything soft in my ride.well,if i had a ride, fag music would not be allowed.
lamb of god is real kick ass cracker jams.honkey thunder don't like any of those band's very much.he may just be a homosexual.he,he,ha,ha

“Resident Husky”

Since: Aug 09

#3 May 9, 2010
Did you take your zanex today?

United States

#4 May 10, 2010
Dont believe she did .............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonic Oct 21 pam 1
Alco Oct 21 WSCitizen 5
Jessica messex Oct 20 sweet girl 9
Vincent Smith Warrent (May '15) Oct 18 lockhimup 13
paranormal investigations (Apr '14) Oct 12 mvp123 2
joy mallory Oct 12 former resident 2
anyome want to drink or whatever? looking for f... Oct 6 Steven 9

Blue Eye Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance