jimbakkerunwelcome
praisethelord

Greenup, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2010
Is jim bakker welcome to the branson area or is he unwelcome disgraced televangilist and who has been to morningside and whats your take of this new beginning church

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 14, 2010
The people in Blue Eye where Morningside is located do not want them there. Blue Eye is a very small town and the people are proud of their town. When Morningside moved there they (not sure who exactley) wanted to change the name of the town to Morningside. The people of Blue Eye oppose this. I have heard they are still trying to change the name. The people of Blue do not want any change in their town.
If someone is driving through the town and asks for directions to Morningside they tell them they do not know where it is. You do not want to mention it at the Post Office, or the small restaurant in town.
The Morningside Community has been there for two years now. They have condos, housing, apartments. None of which is owned by Jim Bakker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best place to buy fireworks 1 hr Missing Fingers 1
Michael doughty (Sep '15) Wed Just wondering 4
Lars Ian Sanders (Nov '15) Jun 27 Hum 8
stolba benefit ????? (Dec '15) Jun 22 Mrracefan 15
Rocky Pendergrass Jun 20 friend 2
How much does it cost to rent the pavillion at ... (Apr '15) Jun 20 Rented it in the ... 6
locate an address (Dec '09) Jun 15 Peanut 2

Blue Eye Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Eye Mortgages