ZabbaZabba

Evansdale, IA

#1 May 3, 2013
I've been hearing about a group of satanists in Willow. Anyone know anything about them?
DOS

Herndon, VA

#2 May 3, 2013
yea they are vampires and wolves I'm the alpha male of wolves and my buddy is alpha male of vampires. Satan sent us to this world to change everyone so take over the world for him!!
mvp

Belle, MO

#3 May 6, 2013
Satan does not exist so it is hard to worship her. But, come to think of it, God, does not exist either and I pretend to worship her just to keep the local folks coming into my businesss!

The only super messed up cult I know of in this area is the folks that practice Catholicism! NOw, that is crazy stuff there. The Priests do not believe it but a few of the followers, especially the rich ones, actually think they are buying a stairway to heaven!
The Far Viewer

West Plains, MO

#4 May 6, 2013
mvp wrote:
Satan does not exist so it is hard to worship her. But, come to think of it, God, does not exist either and I pretend to worship her just to keep the local folks coming into my businesss!
The only super messed up cult I know of in this area is the folks that practice Catholicism! NOw, that is crazy stuff there. The Priests do not believe it but a few of the followers, especially the rich ones, actually think they are buying a stairway to heaven!
Of course, you are entitled to your opinion about God and Satan; however, please do not attack Catholics or make judgments about the priests or what they believe. This shows a lack of respect as well as monumental ignorance. Catholics believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and try to live their lives as Christians. Catholics do not believe you can "buy a stairway into heaven" but rather than people are saved through the grace of the good God.

Before you get on your high horse, consider for a moment the good that Catholics do here in Willow Springs. For example, they started MUNCH and the thrift shop which provides food for the needy. They also have benevolent organizations that provide assistance to families and people in need. They also support other churches and belong to interfaith organizations in this town. Father Wall, the Catholic priest in Willow Springs, is one of the kindest, intelligent, and most compassionate men I know.

Perhaps it would be better if you spent more time at your business (whatever it is) instead of attacking people of faith.
The Viking

Forsyth, MO

#5 May 7, 2013
The Far Viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you are entitled to your opinion about God and Satan; however, please do not attack Catholics or make judgments about the priests or what they believe. This shows a lack of respect as well as monumental ignorance. Catholics believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and try to live their lives as Christians. Catholics do not believe you can "buy a stairway into heaven" but rather than people are saved through the grace of the good God.
Before you get on your high horse, consider for a moment the good that Catholics do here in Willow Springs. For example, they started MUNCH and the thrift shop which provides food for the needy. They also have benevolent organizations that provide assistance to families and people in need. They also support other churches and belong to interfaith organizations in this town. Father Wall, the Catholic priest in Willow Springs, is one of the kindest, intelligent, and most compassionate men I know.
Perhaps it would be better if you spent more time at your business (whatever it is) instead of attacking people of faith.
Well said, Far Viewer. That was an intelligent and literate
reply.
entitled_class

Kansas City, MO

#6 May 7, 2013
Mvp is right on the money. You WILL get shunned if people know you don't believe. Far Viewer knows it, the christians know it, and the Atheists know it.
.
.
Very smart business move.
hmm

Olathe, KS

#7 May 7, 2013
Mvp was on an old football thread yammering about how Mountain Grove's football team was "heading for the dome."
And now, he's talking about keeping his mouth shut to appease his Willow Springs business patrons.
The only Willow Springs business I know of that is operated by a Mountain Grove resident is Open Range.
The Far Viewer

West Plains, MO

#8 May 7, 2013
entitled_class wrote:
Mvp is right on the money. You WILL get shunned if people know you don't believe. Far Viewer knows it, the christians know it, and the Atheists know it.
.
.
Very smart business move.
Folks seem all to quick to bash people for their beliefs or lack of them. All you have to do is look at the media and Topix to see that atheists are not the only people who are shunned or made fun of. Catholics and other religions come in for their share of abuse. Belief is a personal thing that is no one's business except the person himself. I, for one, while I would like to see people have faith in God, realize that it is their choice. We were granted free will for a reason.
sheets freak

United States

#9 May 8, 2013
I like to picture my Jesus singing lead vocals for lynird skynird and Im in the front row hammered drunk
I think

Willow Springs, MO

#10 May 9, 2013
The cult in Willow Springs can be found @ City Hall and council meetings
mvp

Belle, MO

#11 May 10, 2013
I think wrote:
The cult in Willow Springs can be found @ City Hall and council meetings
Yup! We ARE the cult! And I have been on his front row three times over a span of 35 years. Same songs!! There was no Jesus Christ but there are lots of Jesus' and they are all dark skinned and hard working.

Great thread.

Got a long line of customers waiting so I gotta go. That 20 dollars in the plate makes me thousands!! And I the same as own the darn free food shop! Great way to get votes when I decide to run for office! Yeah!!
David

Saint Louis, MO

#12 May 11, 2013
Is it the Reverand? Loncosky?

Since: May 13

United States

#13 May 12, 2013
There are satanists everywhere. They operate under the radar pretty much everywhere they exist in america
God

Branson, MO

#14 May 20, 2013
Okay, you guys play nice!! Don't make me come down there!!!
-God

Since: May 13

United States

#15 May 22, 2013
Lmao!
sossoso

Columbia, MO

#16 May 23, 2013
To answer the question I don't know of a cult. I would never not patronize your business for your beliefs, I would not patronize it for your lack of respect of others beliefs.
funny

Plattsburg, MO

#17 May 23, 2013
your ignorance is funny...your thinly disguised hate and bios isn't.

there is enough space for another's beliefs , and it shows no disrepect to the other beliefs out there.

open up that tiny little inbred mind of yours.
sossoso wrote:
To answer the question I don't know of a cult. I would never not patronize your business for your beliefs, I would not patronize it for your lack of respect of others beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where are Bill and Janice White ??? Thu Former resident 2
Gossip pleease Oct 17 Tell me 1
does anyone know Colleen Vance ? Oct 17 looking for 1
Flying R Ranch Oct 17 Relieved 5
The Aztec Club (Feb '17) Oct 10 bobciii57 5
Keisha Oct 3 Trash 3
News Ol' Buck's words seem a bit prophetic today (Jul '09) Sep 29 D1d2a 15

Blue Eye Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Eye Mortgages