Miles Stillwell for Mayor?
joe mcdonald

Sparta, MO

#41 Feb 9, 2013
Improvise wrote:
You have no idea what the city needs or wants. All you care about is your next "fix"!!! Or the next all-night party with your white trash mother.
You are dirt Miles. And the only reason you are even eligable to run for Mayor is because some of your felony arrest were knocked down to misdemeaners in court.
Hello first I would like to point out that you obviously have no clue what you're talking about. Grace Stillwell works very hard to earn her income (unlike most of you unemployed hillbillies who live off well fare because you have more kids than you can afford). And miles doesn't worry about his next "fix" as you call it please enlighten me why you feel the need to slam Miles in this election, can you tell me why you would vote for "the other guy"? Please tell me? This city is being run into the ground for this reason or that, and I guarantee you yourself are troubled over finding your next "fix". BTW I PUT MY NAME ON MY POSTS WILL YOU
Rachel

West Plains, MO

#42 Feb 12, 2013
You go Miles!
willow sillow

United States

#43 Feb 16, 2013
I hate people who trash talk but DONT VOTE OR DO ANYTHING TO HELP THE COMMUNITY! FIRE DANNY DUNNS FAT ASS AND GET A REAL CHEIF IN HIS POSITION!! IF U DONT WIN MAYOR MILES GO THROUGH THE ACADEMY AND BECOME CHEIF OF POLICE!! WE SUPPORT U 100%. OLD IDIOTS HATE CHANGE AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST DUMB THINGS!! KEEP UR HEAD UP! ALOT OF PEOPLE SUPPORT YOU! THANK YOU FOR TRYING TO HELP OUR COMMUNITY!
Cheesepizza

Springfield, MO

#44 Feb 21, 2013
I'll vote for Miles.
Not

Fordland, MO

#45 Feb 22, 2013
Miles is not even able to take care of his own household and has to ask for help. How do you expect him to take care of a city? His running for mayor is a big joke.
curious

Branson, MO

#46 Feb 23, 2013
miles for mayor wrote:
so vote for a change! "Vote Smart Vote Stillwell"
Before everyone votes for a change, remember what people voting for a change last time got us.
hannah

United States

#47 Feb 23, 2013
Yeah people. You voted Danny in and Jerry out, so think real hard. No matter who you vote in someones not going to be happy. As you can see once someone is in it's hard to get them out. Jerry was in there along time before he was voted our.
willow pussie

United States

#48 Mar 1, 2013
Miles is awesome! Id vote him anyday!:)
dustins x

United States

#49 Mar 1, 2013
Danny dun? I call him danny fun. Him and dustin chaney got caught together in my bath tub.
Infidel

Mount Pleasant, IA

#50 Mar 1, 2013
He may be running as an independent, but he has liberal values. Just another welfare rat that thinks the government is made of money. Doesnt understand that the government gets its money from the taxes of hard working people. Pumping gas for minimum wage doesnt really cut it as having leadership skills. Lets hear some of his ideas instead of we need change... Someone else used that slogan and the country has gotten worse. As most of us with a brain knew it would. You want change in a positive way? Cut out welfare and make people work for what they want again, people will either find a job, move to where jobs are, or die. Either way the problem will sort itself out rather quickly.
Lol

Sparta, MO

#51 Mar 6, 2013
If he gets 25% of the vote I would be surprised
lol you are wrong

Ozark, MO

#52 Mar 7, 2013
if he gets 10% I'll be suprised and SHOCKED that our community would be that....well you fill in the blank
jimbob

Ozark, MO

#53 Mar 13, 2013
im shocked and dumbfounded about how jealous you people can be about Miles running for mayor, he is a good guy and willing to help anybody out! i dont understand all these comments about drug references..?.. my family and i have known him all our lives and hes never been into any of that stuff.. Infidel you sounds like a topix addict who just likes to talk trash of people, get over yourself! if you dont like the idea of him running for mayor than maybe you should have ran against him.. its ridiculous that Jay Waggoner ran unopposed all these years,constantly making bad decisions and running this town into the ground.. Jay doesnt have time to run the city, hes too caught up in ripping people off at True Value and its definately showing!
Mayor watcher

Willow Springs, MO

#54 Mar 26, 2013
Just read about the Mayor candidates in the paper. I wasnt very impressed with Jay Wagoneer bragging about how he saved the city from bankrupcy for the 100th time. How in the world did this city ever make it for 100 years without him? But as unimpressed as I was with Jay the Bragger, Miles man your gonna have to work a lil harder if you want to get some votes. First you said that you worked on President Obama's campaign. If I did believe that for a second that would be a reason not to vote for you for sure. But you continually bash the police, and really every department in the city. Why would you want to run a city that you obviously hate? Basically what I read was that you have only attended one council meeting in your life, and have decided that city leaders are all wrong and have no idea what they are doing. You think that the city should not pay the employees because you question the payroll. Even though the city received insurance money they should not replace a cop car, You think that the city shouldnt pay their attorney, or fund the pool, and they should spend every waking moment trying to catch stray cats that would take an army months or years to do. You think that every time an employee needs to buy a nail or light bulb that they should go out of town, because we dont want a willow springs business to make any money. Oh but you want to have concerts and plays and barbeques, and you want everyone happy. Well obviously you are not happy about anything in the city, so good luck trying to make others (Happy). I think before you try your luck as a politician, you should try being an adult first! Life isnt all barbeques and parties. And you may want to try going to a couple more council meetings, and maybe watch a little cnn first. I guess you can call your buddy Barrak for advice on how not to do things.
notslick

Willow Springs, MO

#55 Mar 26, 2013
Infidel wrote:
He may be running as an independent, but he has liberal values. Just another welfare rat that thinks the government is made of money. Doesnt understand that the government gets its money from the taxes of hard working people. Pumping gas for minimum wage doesnt really cut it as having leadership skills. Lets hear some of his ideas instead of we need change... Someone else used that slogan and the country has gotten worse. As most of us with a brain knew it would. You want change in a positive way? Cut out welfare and make people work for what they want again, people will either find a job, move to where jobs are, or die. Either way the problem will sort itself out rather quickly.
STFU SMITH
Tin Man

United States

#56 Mar 26, 2013
Mayor watcher wrote:
Just read about the Mayor candidates in the paper. I wasnt very impressed with Jay Wagoneer bragging about how he saved the city from bankrupcy for the 100th time. How in the world did this city ever make it for 100 years without him? But as unimpressed as I was with Jay the Bragger, Miles man your gonna have to work a lil harder if you want to get some votes. First you said that you worked on President Obama's campaign. If I did believe that for a second that would be a reason not to vote for you for sure. But you continually bash the police, and really every department in the city. Why would you want to run a city that you obviously hate? Basically what I read was that you have only attended one council meeting in your life, and have decided that city leaders are all wrong and have no idea what they are doing. You think that the city should not pay the employees because you question the payroll. Even though the city received insurance money they should not replace a cop car, You think that the city shouldnt pay their attorney, or fund the pool, and they should spend every waking moment trying to catch stray cats that would take an army months or years to do. You think that every time an employee needs to buy a nail or light bulb that they should go out of town, because we dont want a willow springs business to make any money. Oh but you want to have concerts and plays and barbeques, and you want everyone happy. Well obviously you are not happy about anything in the city, so good luck trying to make others (Happy). I think before you try your luck as a politician, you should try being an adult first! Life isnt all barbeques and parties. And you may want to try going to a couple more council meetings, and maybe watch a little cnn first. I guess you can call your buddy Barrak for advice on how not to do things.
We all know how efficiently the city is being ran, lol! News flash...every department in Willow is in need of a drastic overhaul. The police sure aren't doing their job, utilities are out of control with cost, many businesses are closing or are considering closing, and the drug problem is epic! Call it for what it is and quit candy coating the truth. The city has some MAJOR problems and telling the truth doesn't mean you hate the city. I am no fan of either candidate however Miles does bring up some good points about the city. Now I am curious as to how he would actually fix these problems if elected. Anyone can point out the flaws but few can actually come up with and implement a plan of action.
Yes Yes Yes

West Plains, MO

#57 Mar 27, 2013
Bob Pollard needs fired!
Flutterby

United States

#58 Mar 27, 2013
Miles is clearly too immature and ignorant to be mayor of Candyland, let alone an actual town. If he can grow up and gain some knowledge without being a complete jerk, he may actually get somewhere in twenty years. Until then, it's a lost cause. Neither candidate is in my favor. I hate to say it, but, I just won't vote this year in this worthless election.
Tin Man

United States

#59 Mar 27, 2013
Flutterby wrote:
Miles is clearly too immature and ignorant to be mayor of Candyland, let alone an actual town. If he can grow up and gain some knowledge without being a complete jerk, he may actually get somewhere in twenty years. Until then, it's a lost cause. Neither candidate is in my favor. I hate to say it, but, I just won't vote this year in this worthless election.
Instead of not voting I would write in the person with whom you would most like to see running Willow. Then I would encourage all friends and family to do so as well. They may not have a chance of winning but at leadt you can say you voted for who the best person is. Running or not.
InfiDull Idiots

Willow Springs, MO

#60 Apr 1, 2013
Infidel wrote:
He may be running as an independent, but he has liberal values. Just another welfare rat that thinks the government is made of money. Doesnt understand that the government gets its money from the taxes of hard working people. Pumping gas for minimum wage doesnt really cut it as having leadership skills. Lets hear some of his ideas instead of we need change... Someone else used that slogan and the country has gotten worse. As most of us with a brain knew it would. You want change in a positive way? Cut out welfare and make people work for what they want again, people will either find a job, move to where jobs are, or die. Either way the problem will sort itself out rather quickly.
How is it you're going to talk crap about Miles when your a drunk dopehead, Infidel is one of the Smith brothers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secret compound being built? 1 hr youmiteseeit 32
kyla button (Feb '14) 11 hr Dre 19
Kristy Rea (Jul '11) 12 hr Helpin you out 3
stolba benefit ????? (Dec '15) Mon Jimbob 19
Kevin Calhoun Jul 16 Wats up 1
Ashley Elliott Jul 16 Meee 1
Jessica messex (Sep '16) Jul 16 Jessica 44

Blue Eye Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Eye Mortgages