Looking for Sundboom girl

Walnut Shade, MO

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Im Trying To Find Sundboom Sisters classmates from 1970 to 74 Willow Spring
anyone know who they married or where they are, will appreciate it. thank you
First name

Sparta, MO

#2 Apr 2, 2013
What's their first names? For some reason Sandy came to mind. Was that or correct?
One

Mansfield, MO

#3 Apr 2, 2013
One's name was Sandy. I believe she is the one who joined the Air Force. Their stepdad was Everett Jones and he passed away. Their mom's name was Millie and she went to live with one of the girls.

Walnut Shade, MO

#4 Apr 3, 2013
One wrote:
One's name was Sandy. I believe she is the one who joined the Air Force. Their stepdad was Everett Jones and he passed away. Their mom's name was Millie and she went to live with one of the girls.
yes you are very right, one was sandy and i think the other was ruby, thank you very very much

Walnut Shade, MO

#5 Apr 3, 2013
One wrote:
do you know where millie lives?
One

Mansfield, MO

#6 Apr 3, 2013
No, I don't. Have been trying to think of someone who might know but haven't been able to. You're correct, it was Ruby.

Walnut Shade, MO

#7 Apr 3, 2013
One wrote:
No, I don't. Have been trying to think of someone who might know but haven't been able to. You're correct, it was Ruby.
. do you have a chat messenger i can talk to you?, or email? your right about everett, he died in 1988. I wish i can find someone that knows where they are, your the best,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Memory Of..... (Jan '10) Feb 20 Mr Willar Sprangs 296
News Homicide victim in Howell County was wife and m... (Nov '09) Feb 20 Mother of Becki 1,480
Noblett Lake (Mar '09) Feb 18 not a speller 184
Best looking girls in Willow? Feb 17 Judgemental 14
jim bakker Feb 16 disgruntledresident 2
Where Feb 15 tammy 11
Little Ricky Feb 14 lil Ricky 2

Blue Eye Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Eye Mortgages