officer jackson, what do you think of...

officer jackson, what do you think of him,

Posted in the Blue Eye Forum

dont like him

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2011
he just sits out on the bypass and writes tickets. he is a waste of space.
True

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2011
Go ahead and try and start shit. He is a good officer and we are privelaged to have. So go ahead and try to start shit a bout him. Go down to the coffee and complain about soemthing else.
city marshal

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2011
he needs to run for city marshal against dunn
notorious firewood bandit

Ozark, MO

#4 Mar 7, 2013
a good officer? would a good officer take a civil matter that had been resolved between the two parties, because he had to sit and review 2 hours of security footage befor i had been informed and i immediatly came to explain and press the charges himself after my neighbor refused to for taking some fire wood and leavin him a note to tell him where it went and that i would return it as soon as he got back? seems a little off to me. not to mention the fact that he asked me to empty my pockets and took the liberty of opening my wallet to get all the information i used my right to remain silent to protect from this outrageos charge in next weeks paper. and he is incapable of copying my proper adress directly off my ID. also he claimed to have worked here in willow for 3 years and did not know which street he had just taken me from 20 minutes earlier.and he also refused me a drink of water because and i quote "its all the way on the other end of the building" and "from the smell of your breath you have had enough to drink tonight" i am 28 years old and it was almost 2am when he took me into custody. i just cant express how this makes me feel about the men who are supposed to be here to protect us. and take it upon themselves to go ahead and charge me for a crime that had already been forgiven by the victim. simply because i wanted to remain silent.
confused

Ozark, MO

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Is this the same guy who was writing down credit card numbers at little ceasars in West Plains?
idiots

Pinckneyville, IL

#6 Mar 7, 2013
He's a willow cop. He's trash! Just like every one of those corrupt peices of dung. F*ckin every wh*re in town behind their wives and gf backs! Their f*ckin PIGS. Abusing their power, manipulating to their will. They will get their's, just as those of u who deserve my justice. Tired of bein nice!!! Game on f*uckers!!!
wackjob

Ozark, MO

#7 Mar 7, 2013
notorious firewood bandit wrote:
a good officer? would a good officer take a civil matter that had been resolved between the two parties, because he had to sit and review 2 hours of security footage befor i had been informed and i immediatly came to explain and press the charges himself after my neighbor refused to for taking some fire wood and leavin him a note to tell him where it went and that i would return it as soon as he got back? seems a little off to me. not to mention the fact that he asked me to empty my pockets and took the liberty of opening my wallet to get all the information i used my right to remain silent to protect from this outrageos charge in next weeks paper. and he is incapable of copying my proper adress directly off my ID. also he claimed to have worked here in willow for 3 years and did not know which street he had just taken me from 20 minutes earlier.and he also refused me a drink of water because and i quote "its all the way on the other end of the building" and "from the smell of your breath you have had enough to drink tonight" i am 28 years old and it was almost 2am when he took me into custody. i just cant express how this makes me feel about the men who are supposed to be here to protect us. and take it upon themselves to go ahead and charge me for a crime that had already been forgiven by the victim. simply because i wanted to remain silent.
charge me for a crime that had already been forgiven by the victim. Are you reading this before you post it? You clearly state you committed a crime.
wackjob

Ozark, MO

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Fact: Dirt bags hate good guy's. Don't like the law get'un up in yo business? Don't be a dirt bag.
problem solved.
Wait What

Ozark, MO

#9 Mar 8, 2013
wackjob wrote:
<quoted text>charge me for a crime that had already been forgiven by the victim. Are you reading this before you post it? You clearly state you committed a crime.
yes a crime was commited, and a note was left to explain myself i didnt try to be sneaky i didnt try to hide the fact i took what wasnt mine and went to the owner to explain myself at which point he forgave me i didnt try to cause any hardship and i didnt intend to keep what wasnt mine i had no way to get ahold of my neighbor to ask his permission so i left him a note so he wouldnt think he had been robbed he just hadent seen the note befor he called the law it was a civil matter and the officer was upset he had to spend 2 of his precious hours reviewing footage to try and figure out what had happened he still took it upon himself to charge me for something i had already cleared up with my neighbor.
Wait What

Ozark, MO

#10 Mar 8, 2013
i know what i did was wrong and i went to explain as soon as i found out he was looking for me. the cop was just in a bad mood for whatever reason i have never met the guy in my life i dont know what he has against me but it was enough for him to arrest me after my neighbor said it was ok and had agreed that i just return the wood the following day all im saying is i think its a little bit messed up to charge someone for something so trivial after the fact that the victim had forgivin me it says theft is taking someones property with the intent to deprive them of it permanently i had no such intention and now my neighbor is trying to clear my name and this officer still wants to "take me down" wackjob is a perfect title for whoever this guy is defending this officer
Wait What

Ozark, MO

#11 Mar 8, 2013
wackjob wrote:
Fact: Dirt bags hate good guy's. Don't like the law get'un up in yo business? Don't be a dirt bag.
problem solved.
'

the good guy is my neighbor he refused to press charges when the facts had been made clear to him he was upset his property was gone, understandably so but once i had come to explain and shown him the note the issue was resolved the officer at this point decided to charge me himself. and i believe dirt bag is slander which is also a crime so Mr. Wack job you should go turn yourself in like i did, since your clearly one of these "dirt bags"
Wait What

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Well I at least thought my neighbor was a good person. That sorry sob should have all his stuff stolen after what he tried to put me thru.
wackjob

Kissee Mills, MO

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Tell it to the judge on your day in court. You have that right,,, welcome to America.
hmmm

West Plains, MO

#14 Mar 13, 2013
this the young cop that thinks hes an f.b.i. agent? constantly harassing people and switching stories around to make himself look like an actual investigator? haha this is willow springs bro, not detroit! get off the highway and patrol the "city" like your supposed to.. officer Jackson is a joke! hes a powertripper who got bullied in school so he became a cop to retaliate.. hes garbage!!
leave my wood alone

Willow Springs, MO

#15 Mar 26, 2013
So is it true that this crooked no good officer jackson arrested the Stillwell brothers for stealing their next door neighbors fire wood while he was out of town. That is horrible, I think someone should file a complaint with the Mayor. Oh wait!
Read the paper

United States

#16 Mar 27, 2013
Brothers? As in plural? Go back to the newspaper archives, only one brother was cited and he's not the one running for mayor. Although, he would be the better candidate of the two. F*ck Miles, no way he'll get the votes to be mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homestead crossing 3 hr Yep 8
Long lost friend. 18 hr Why 6
Noblett Lake (Mar '09) 22 hr mrs-euwe 175
Joseph? Thu girl2 36
Darrell Mayberry and Linda Grogan Feb 3 Lmfao 1
Willow springs apartments Feb 1 Lars sanders 7
Darren Jan 30 really 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Eye Mortgages